SexiKenni

If the Hobby were to be decriminalized, how do think thing would change?

49 posts in this topic

Lately I have seeing more talk of wanting to see a change in how our hobby is dealt with, which naturally makes me wonder how that would affect the day to day reality of things.

What do you think would happen? Would it helpful  or harmful? Would it change the way the gentlemen go about things?

It would not change the way I go about finding companionship. It mightmakeall of it more open. Hopefully it wouldNOT bring back streetwalkers. Maybe more "houses of ill repute". 

I think it could potentially cause prices to go up if it were legalized which is great for the providers. 

Changes will depend on how things are worded:

• Will brothels or managers be allowed?
  • Will semi-private pull-outs be available for street trade?
  • Must independents maintain private offices for incall?
  • May providers use or visit hotels?
  • Will trade be restricted to outcall service?
  • What advertising venues will be available?
  • Will providers & clients still be vilified by the morality police?
  • What will the taxing structure be?  Sin tax or just income tax?

I don’t foresee major changes in the ‘puritan’ country in my lifetime😒

Decriminalization will bring regulation, licensure and taxation.  It will impose more paperwork and cost for providers translating into a possinle reduction in provider population and, depending on what happens with demand, potential rate increase. I am not sure I see much upside. 

Decriminalization will lead to taxation. Probably very high taxation.

And the parasite p***ps will still exist. These parasite manager need to be stamped out of existence.

2 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I’m not trying to be rude but if a provider was  literally a teenager and/or in college during Reagan’s administration they will have a hard time, ...

Sorry to burst your youthful bubble, but these are the providers I often seek. We have a LOT in common and they are still significantly younger than I am.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Decriminalization will lead to taxation. Probably very high taxation.

And the parasite p***ps will still exist. These parasite manager need to be stamped out of existence.

True. When I worked at a legal brothel, some of the ladies still had pimps back at home in other states they sent their money too. They were awesome, smart, beautiful, ladies too. It was really sad to see. I agree, I wish that part didn't exist either, but there's that thing ya know, free will. 

The FKK model in Germany and Switzerland is a good reference for what a legal model looks like. For hobbyists who can afford it, it is well worth the visit. 

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

True. When I worked at a legal brothel, some of the ladies still had pimps back at home in other states they sent their money too. They were awesome, smart, beautiful, ladies too. It was really sad to see. I agree, I wish that part didn't exist either, but there's that thing ya know, free will. 

That makes me sad.  There are many things that I enjoy about this hobby, but having a lady send money to a "handler" really bothers me.

I looked at working in Germany were it is legal, the price was half of what I make now. These girls were 20 years old and stunning.  I would see the market flooded with more providers. This would make the cost drop like they mentioned about Amsterdam.  

15 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I like your proposed questions, and the possibilities. To touch upon what a prior person stated in the comments above. I don’t think the rate would inflate for mediocre providers. We few legit upscale providers would thought because now our stock would become more valueable. I think that those that developed platform and/or own the site would make the most money because it could place a considerable tax. Think about whenmarijuana  became legal in Colorado, there is a 2.9% sales tax state wide , when it comes to any particular involving cannabis, weather person(s) buy a dime bag or an ounce it’s 15% sales tax and if you are growing or distributing marijuana to these dispensaries there is an additional special tax on top of that. Also like marijuana you’re going to get the opportunity to have a higher caliber Of strand in our case provider. luckily some of us that are extremely educated, or the actual person in the photo in present time (meaning today) , Those providers that don’t utilize drugs, and are humorous, intelligent that provide amazing sessions become a “Rare Commodity” We would have job security, because this platform would end up being like (tinder) in retrospect. 

I’m not trying to be rude but if a provider was  literally a teenager and/or in college during Reagan’s administration they will have a hard time, if there photos were old like there yearbooks they will have a hard time.  If providers don’t understand that quality is more advantageous than misleading listings they will have a hard time. 

Can you please edit this and use "Their" correctly.  

18 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I like your proposed questions, and the possibilities. To touch upon what a prior person stated in the comments above. I don’t think the rate would inflate for mediocre providers. We few legit upscale providers would thought because now our stock would become more valueable. I think that those that developed platform and/or own the site would make the most money because it could place a considerable tax. Think about whenmarijuana  became legal in Colorado, there is a 2.9% sales tax state wide , when it comes to any particular involving cannabis, weather person(s) buy a dime bag or an ounce it’s 15% sales tax and if you are growing or distributing marijuana to these dispensaries there is an additional special tax on top of that. Also like marijuana you’re going to get the opportunity to have a higher caliber Of strand in our case provider. luckily some of us that are extremely educated, or the actual person in the photo in present time (meaning today) , Those providers that don’t utilize drugs, and are humorous, intelligent that provide amazing sessions become a “Rare Commodity” We would have job security, because this platform would end up being like (tinder) in retrospect. 

I’m not trying to be rude but if a provider was  literally a teenager and/or in college during Reagan’s administration they will have a hard time, if there photos were old like there yearbooks they will have a hard time.  If providers don’t understand that quality is more advantageous than misleading listings they will have a hard time. 

I love how every time you comment you degrade everybody else in paragraph form.... i love how you can get a medical degree but cant even use proper grammar... (anybody can be book smart) strains not strands......😁

I dont know who youre defining in that "few" but to say you're better than other providers is disrespectful.... everybody is different. Nobody deserves to be put down every time you post on the forum. 

2 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I do not know, after reading this again maybe English is the second language. If you say you are highly educated, do not make such horrible grammatical mistakes.  This is just coming from one of the mediocre providers in Denver though.

7 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I love how every time you comment you degrade everybody else in paragraph form.... i love how you can get a medical degree but cant even use proper grammar... (anybody can be book smart) strains not strands......😁

I dont know who youre defining in that "few" but to say you're better than other providers is disrespectful.... everybody is different. Nobody deserves to be put down every time you post on the forum. 

I 100% agree.  Boosting yourself, and putting others down is very disrespectful; especially when you cannot spell whether and their correctly, or make coherent sentences.  Maybe, someone can post the definition of being humble.......

17 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

the cops would not have anything to do..  

Well if it were legal, they'd be having fun like the rest of us! 😁

31 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

... Maybe, someone can post the definition of being humble.......

Oh Lord, it’s hard to be humble

When you’re perfect in every way.

Edited by Bit Banger

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

😂😂😂

Some of us are just too big for our britches. Lmao.  Oh to be young again, and know ever everything. 💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Mac Davis said it right.

I know I’m not perfect, but my dogs think otherwise 😂

Edited by ilovewomen

6 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I 100% agree.  Boosting yourself, and putting others down is very disrespectful; especially when you cannot spell whether and their correctly, or make coherent sentences.  Maybe, someone can post the definition of being humble.......

Humble: having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s own importance 

13 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I do apologize for the paraphrasing, lack of punctuation, and incorrect grammar. I do understand that I’m not perfect. Nor do I strive to become perfect, righteous. To be honest with you,  I utilize talk to text often, as in this case. 

Also this was not a personal attack to any individual provider. Nor, providers in general. Also English is my second language. I am a native of Puerto Rico. English is my second language. Good eye!  Arabic is my third language. In the future I will make sure to also post in “Actual Spanish” not Spanglish which is frequently used in the Continental United States. I will also post in Arabic so you can download a translator.  Thank you, for the feedback I do appreciate constructive criticism. 

11 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Obtaining a medical degree is not a small task. Nor, is surgical residency. Thus, the shortage of doctors in the United States. So I would kindly request unless you personally have gone through 11 years of college, not to speak on a subject you have not yet experienced. I assure you, if you were one of my patients, I would make absolutely sure that your chart is grammatically correct. 

Just now, Calisurfgirl said:

Obtaining a medical degree is not a small task. Nor, is surgical residency. Thus, the shortage of doctors in the United States. So I would kindly request unless you personally have gone through 11 years of college, not to speak on a subject you have not yet experienced. I assure you, if you were one of my patients, I would make absolutely sure that your chart is grammatically correct. 

Nobody said it was a small task.... but im honestly sick of hearing about your degree in every fucking post. I guarantee you if i wanted to spend 11 years in college and do what you do.... I COULD. Dont underestimate the brains on the ladies of the board just because they dont have a degree. 💯

I hope you make sure every chart is correct.... the patients depend on you!

12 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Nobody said it was a small task.... but im honestly sick of hearing about your degree in every fucking post. I guarantee you if i wanted to spend 11 years in college and do what you do.... I COULD. Dont underestimate the brains on the ladies of the board just because they dont have a degree. 💯

I hope you make sure every chart is correct.... the patients depend on you!

I think all the ladies on here are generally beautiful, amazing, and talented people. Once again I’m using talk to text so this might come out weird. The ladies insight in the comments are genuine and I appreciate each of them. Do you possibly think demoralization would also constitute picking on me as well.

Maybe you are disproving your point. Also possibly putting a spin on what I had actually stated. Because I never said I was better, or that anyone is beneath me. Even while I am writing this comment, I’m doing so without being antagonistic. I do literally apologize to yourself and anyone else that may have been offended by what I stated. If you were offended by my words. If it personally offended individual. It could be something that an individual either needs to accept or work on. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

I don’t think the rate would inflate for mediocre providers. We few legit upscale providers would thought because now our stock would become more valueable.... I believe this is the part; calling others mediocre, and yourself a legit upscale is offensive. Your word "few upscale" is clear the rest of us are the mediocre.  I would like to ask, how many other providers do you know to judge them beneath you?  Being a doctor does not make you a better person, because without the lady cleaning the hospital bathroom you would be unable to see patients.  You may want to remember to be kind to those you deem as less valuable then yourself.  

No doubt about it; LICENSING, TAXES, ZONING RESTRICTIONS, WITH A LITTLE POLITICAL CORRUPTION THROWN IN JUST TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTING.

I might consider coming out of retirement for a good job in quality assurance.

19 hours ago, Sapphire said:

the cops would not have anything to do..  

I disagree. At the state level and most major cities I would expect new enforcement agencies to police licensing, taxation, zoning regulations, etc. No large revenue stream can be allowed to flow without the politicians and bureaucrats getting their share, first and last.

8 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I think all the ladies on here are generally beautiful, amazing, and talented people. Once again I’m using talk to text so this might come out weird. The ladies insight in the comments are genuine and I appreciate each of them. Do you possibly think demoralization would also constitute picking on me as well.

Maybe you are disproving your point. Also possibly putting a spin on what I had actually stated. Because I never said I was better, or that anyone is beneath me. Even while I am writing this comment, I’m doing so without being antagonistic. I do literally apologize to yourself and anyone else that may have been offended by what I stated. If you were offended by my words. If it personally offended individual. It could be something that an individual either needs to accept or work on. 

Be careful how you generalize us....especially if youve never met us....

If you know voice to text is a fail..... use your fingers......

Seems your offended by my statements.....🤷‍♀️ look in the mirror before you tell me to "accept or work on" it. 

Its a beautiful Sunday.....may the sun shine down on everyone here! 

Back on subject... there is a difference between decriminalization and legalization. they are not the same. SWOP (Sex Workers Outreach Project) and allies voice support for Decrim vs Legalization. Decriminalization reduces harm to sexworkers in many ways...and allows some help in the legal system against those that may harm physically and we've also seen it protect the provider in another decrim country in a case where the guy took the fee back and ran... Legalization creates revenue for govt via licensing fees with no reduction in harm...and actually supports in many different ways, legal "pimps" (those who make big $ off the SWers without doing the labor themselves (always a touchy subject in this industry..as it also sort of make the gov't the "pimp"  and requires individual registration of SWers)  Many of us support Decrim...NOT Legalization due to many reasons. There are many articles and editorial commentary that one can read up on this if you are interested in the specific dynamics and how to be an ally.