Desperado

Snow Day

18 posts in this topic

I usually love an unexpected day off work because of snow, but this time it has destroyed my plausible reason for getting home late tonight. Can’t spontaneously “go out with friends after work” if you didn’t go to work! 🤬  And I was so excited for tonight that I’ve been singing in the shower all week!  C’est la vie.

Oh no!!!! Thats HORRIBLE! sounds like you might should get "sick" and need to goto urgent care about 430! 😁 dont worry there will be so many people there youd be there all night! 😂

10 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just get a divorce😳😂

I’m thinking that’s going to cause more problems than it solves unfortunately 🤣. But hey, a guy can dream!

No day off work for me. 90 min delay for kids, so means I'm to work 2 hours later than normal. Will see what that means for getting out at a reasonable time this afternoon.

Snow day? There’s hardly any snow. I got 6” of snow at my house.

Now cold is a different thing.  It’s so cold that nipples are frozen stiff and dicks are getting frostbite 😮

They both need some mouth warmers 😂

Just make it a "late start day" and head into work around noon. 😘

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

I usually love an unexpected day off work because of snow, but this time it has destroyed my plausible reason for getting home late tonight....

Here ya go::

B4D2FB65-A218-453C-8B50-5AED7DCE2879.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Here ya go::

B4D2FB65-A218-453C-8B50-5AED7DCE2879.jpeg

😂😂😂 this solves all problems. 

The hall pass it funny but it should have been a tramp stamp.    Sorry you have to make excuses to go play.

I feel you ... it happens. Some days it is just hard to find that excuse after plans are already made. La vida loca

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Now cold is a different thing.  It’s so cold that nipples are frozen stiff and dicks are getting frostbite 😮

Yes! ^^^

If you normally work outdoors (construction, exterior painting, grounds maintenance, etc), the cold could be the reason work is cancelled. :( 

Snow days create new opportunities. Reschedule with your friend and use the snow day to treat the family?  

21 hours ago, Desperado said:

I usually love an unexpected day off work because of snow, but this time it has destroyed my plausible reason for getting home late tonight. Can’t spontaneously “go out with friends after work” if you didn’t go to work! 🤬  And I was so excited for tonight that I’ve been singing in the shower all week!  C’est la vie.

Who would have thought that not having a snow day would prevent some fun time. Sorry it worked out that way for you.  I didn't know we had a "late start" day and was in the office earlier than normal.  Wondered why no one was there until I opened my email.  Oh well, I had lots to do and got a ton done because it was quiet.

Hopefully there will be some other times to get together with special friends.

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just get a divorce😳😂

LoL

theres  a solution 

now that was funny

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂 this solves all problems. 

is there an application for this pass?

On 2/7/2019 at 10:03 AM, Desperado said:

dood - that blows (or doesn't now)...

happens to us all though, planning a nice little hobby retreat to release the 'stresses' of the RW and the exit to hobby town is closed....

hopefully now you'll sing twice as much in the shower and be twice as fired up for nex time - they'll always be a next time if you do it right:)