mdallasfun

Denver Ladies are the Best

9 posts in this topic

So I’ve been meaning to give this shout out a while ago to all the amazing Denver ladies out there!!! I had a shorty experience with the hobby while visiting another metropolitan area and it just really made me appreciate all of my wonderful experiences with all the girls in Denver. I know guys can get frustrated with their own bad luck and vent on here about how shitty the CO/Denver  providers can be; i’ve had not-so-great experiences with providers in the area. It happens. But all in all, we here are blessed to have so many beautiful, kind women who do their best to meet our needs and fantasies. 

I thought it would be cool to experience the hobby in another city, but I had such terrible luck with two lame providers that I haven’t even tried again since. However, as the months pass and the sting of the last experience cools, i’m getting more excited about the possibilities with the range of gorgeous Denver/Boulder girls or those visiting (even just visiting this beautiful place makes people nicer ... and sexier) in the near future. 

Thank you again local ladies for making this area the best for the hobby. Can’t wait for my next experience with one of you to wash away the memories of the last ...

Guys - quit bitching. We got it made 😊

You have to be careful with case.

Denver Ladies is the name of an agency with a shady (self serve) reputation.

Denver ladies as a generic are a great group of providers.

Awww...you just warmed the cockles of my 🍑 

48 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Ladies love hearing this!! 💗💗💗

I agree, he gets an extra 15 min 😆

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

You have to be careful with case.

Denver Ladies is the name of an agency with a shady (self serve) reputation.

Denver ladies as a generic are a great group of providers.

Bit, this was my first thought too when I saw the title .

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Awww...you just warmed the cockles of my 🍑 

That is because some of you have warmed the "heartles of my cock".   Wait....did I really just type that and hit "submit".....oh well.....

I just googled heartles 😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke