Laci French

Gonna be a great week!

46 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2019 at 9:48 AM, Laci French said:

I’m just over here farting rainbows and sunshine 😂

Underpants full of Skittles? :D

Though this weeks has had its ups and downs, it is ending on a high note.  And I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend.  Going to do some responsible things tomorrow, and maybe find a fun way to "warm up" because of the cold.  Sunday is a gig, so that always makes the day a great one.

I am trying to remember to stay in touch with gratitude for the little things in life like having a roof over my head, a soft bed, food in the fridge, nice warm slippers and, most important, people in my life that I care about, that care about me.

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

Underpants full of Skittles? :D

BOINK BOINK BOINK BOIBOINK BOINK BOINKNK BOINK BOINK BBOINK BOINK BOINKOINK BOINK BOINKBOBOINK BOINK BOINKINBOINK BOINK BOINKK BOINK BOINK  BOINK BOINK BOINK   BOINK BOINK BOINKBOINK BOINK BOINKBOINK BOINK 

Thats pretty good msog lol

The week just keeps on getting better and better hard to top last night but I'm going to give it a try

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Though this weeks has had its ups and downs, it is ending on a high note.  And I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend.  Going to do some responsible things tomorrow, and maybe find a fun way to "warm up" because of the cold.  Sunday is a gig, so that always makes the day a great one.

I am trying to remember to stay in touch with gratitude for the little things in life like having a roof over my head, a soft bed, food in the fridge, nice warm slippers and, most important, people in my life that I care about, that care about me.

Like you said, gratitude for the little things is what really makes life count. When you don't have much, you don't need much, and the simple life makes for much less stress. I have everything I need, and I'm healthy and capable getting what I want, which isn't much.  I've been getting back into my workout routine, and it feels so good. I thought earlier this week, I might have a hangover today, but it turns out I feel good.

Being up north again, I get to hang with a couple friends this weekend that are near and dear to me, and always a fun time. Of course I'm so lucky I get to spend some quality time with my kiddos this weekend too. They're doing great right now and when the kids are happy, momma's happy. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful evening last night, and this last week too. Let's keep it going.😊💙

24 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Like you said, gratitude for the little things is what really makes life count. When you don't have much, you don't need much, and the simple life makes for much less stress. I have everything I need, and I'm healthy and capable getting what I want, which isn't much.  

Funny how life can get in the way of living sometimes.  The human-ness of it all cultivates the selfish faculties and true perspective gets cast into the I, me, my, mine abyss...

then along comes TOB, my little HW home away from RW home - and the energies here (well, in this post at least) right the ship and that pleasant little hobby buzz blankets my being and ahhhh...

great post / comments ladies - perfect read/focus for a friday - owe you (another) one:)

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Funny how life can get in the way of living sometimes.  The human-ness of it all cultivates the selfish faculties and true perspective gets cast into the I, me, my, mine abyss...

then along comes TOB, my little HW home away from RW home - and the energies here (well, in this post at least) right the ship and that pleasant little hobby buzz blankets my being and ahhhh...

great post / comments ladies - perfect read/focus for a friday - owe you (another) one:)

316256_1983087035102_1781021654_1344045_

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

Unless I eat deviled eggs. 😂😂

LMFAO! How'd that work out for you?! 😂

On 2/6/2019 at 7:02 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Friday is gonna be.......and on the 7th day tob will rest up for the weekend!!!!

If I thought this was repsentative of your appear I would vote to ban you from hete.can't see too well have eye infection so excuse spelling 

6 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

If I thought this was repsentative of your appear I would vote to ban you from hete.can't see too well have eye infection so excuse spelling 

😂😂😂 i just had to lighten the mood.... 

19 hours ago, Cecilia said:

LMFAO! How'd that work out for you?! 😂

We all survived 😂

You really are the funniest person I’ve ever been around and next time have to do a stand-up act for us. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

We all survived 😂

You really are the funniest person I’ve ever been around and next time have to do a stand-up act for us. 

I second that. @Cecilia you are a hoot.

Hope you enjoy Jackie Kashian tonight. Take notes, so you can work on your routine for next time

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

We all survived 😂

LMAO! I don't know how to be funny on purpose, maybe you can give me some ideas to run with. 😉

8 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I second that. @Cecilia you are a hoot.

Hope you enjoy Jackie Kashian tonight. Take notes, so you can work on your routine for next time

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Jackie Kashian was hilarious! Next time you should come with me. 😊

On 2/8/2019 at 11:36 AM, Kaduk said:

316256_1983087035102_1781021654_1344045_

Immediately thought of this meme when you posted this🍋🤔😂😂

4EE1CA5B-7805-48A3-ABFF-9EABF6788B31.jpeg