Chrissy

Hangover Cures??

42 posts in this topic

Ate Menudo and Had a Bloody Mary and  yet I Still feel like a Tequila Truck hit me .. Any other Ideas? I cant even keep Gatorade down :(

Edited by Chrissy

Banana smoothie and a peppermint candy. 

Why wasn’t I invited?

Just now, Laci French said:

Banana smoothie and a peppermint candy. 

Why wasn’t I invited?

Oohh yummmm. Ty!

I will make it up to you on the 7th 😘  I thought You were Still On Twat Tour??

16 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Oohh yummmm. Ty!

I will make it up to you on the 7th 😘  I thought You were Still On Twat Tour??

Gonna hold you to that and a karaoke duet.

Hair of the dog........

drink a shot, it will help you feel better.

Water and a Motrin will help too!

If you drank heavy, and threw up, you're probably dehydrated. Try to sip water until you get a few quarts in your belly. Good Luck! 

if you are seriously hung over...I think only one thing fixes that...find a 6 oz coke in a glass bottle.  buy the six pack and chill them down.  drink one and see if it helps...then another.   always works for me.

btw...hard to find them anymore but I truly believe they are the only cure... 

Hair of the dog for me: a Bloody Mary does a great job for me. If not too bad off, a beer generally gets me better.

Greasy foods have also helped for me: fries, fried chicken. Maybe a burger. Chicago hotdogs. Basically the fatty protein food group.

Gatorade or some other energy drink before going to bed.

Bananas, as Laci said.

Pedialyte and the ilk also does wonders for Tequila Flu and the viral types.

The only thing that cures is prevention. Drink water while you’re downing your shots and take a ibuprofen before you pass out 😘

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Gonna hold you to that and a karaoke duet.

Totally gonna need a hangover cure After That happens 😂

20 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Ate Menudo  :(

Damn, girl, you had yourself a plate of stale Mexican intestines soup. Luckily, a client wasn't plugging you while you "evacuated" large chunks of cow bowels.;)

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Damn, girl, you had yourself a plate of stale Mexican intestines soup. Luckily, a client wasn't plugging you while you "evacuated" large chunks of cow bowels.;)

Think I found a piece of hoof in it  😂 and i don't have bowels . I am a lady. I dream it empty and POOF! Its gone😂😂

Hope you are finally feeling better, it usually takes two days.

5 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Hope you are finally feeling better, it usually takes two days.

Time usually cures, here's hoping!!

Hot herbal tea 

NO SUGAR! I believe SUGAR is the true Poison! All Sugar and GMO bad JUJU!  

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hot herbal tea 

NO SUGAR! I believe SUGAR is the true Poison! All Sugar and GMO bad JUJU!  

Agreed +1 this includes all the sweet fruits!! Go easy on anything that tastes good and sweet basically 😢😢😢

40 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Agreed +1 this includes all the sweet fruits!! Go easy on anything that tastes good and sweet basically 😢😢😢

Last night I ate salad dressing and Sundance fed me a small slice of cake. Omg! Headache material totally for me! Jasminewaterss7 (not too horrible) but after obstaining  from sugar for over a year. Ya I felt the pain a bit! Not good! Dammit! 

Sugar is poison! So is canola oil! Being a food nazi is not easy either. Guessing that is why I seldom eat out much anymore. I used to love to eat out and while I enjoy the company of going out with my friends? Waiters and waitresses hate my fussy special ordering.😐 And my head and belly tell me no! It sucks! It is impossible to buy salad dressing without canola oil too! 😒

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Thanks everyone. I actually think a Tad of FLU was in the mix. I felt like crap for 4 days! Even got events For Wednesday and Thursday Mixed up with Today. My whole week has been off and I wanna blame it on the alcohol 😂 but I think it was more. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Thanks everyone. I actually think a Tad of FLU was in the mix. I felt like crap for 4 days! Even got events For Wednesday and Thursday Mixed up with Today. My whole week has been off and I wanna blame it on the alcohol 😂 but I think it was more. 

So that’s your excuse for last night? 😂😂

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

So that’s your excuse for last night? 😂😂

Last night was supposed to be today LOL I didn't know we could party on Thursdays? I always thought it was a Friday and Saturday thing . But no excuse, I am just a retard.  And In all honesty, I thought it was tonight.😡😡

14 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Last night was supposed to be today LOL I didn't know we could party on Thursdays? I always thought it was a Friday and Saturday thing . But no excuse, I am just a retard.  And In all honesty, I thought it was tonight.😡😡

Bummer. Next time. And I thought you were going to wow us with karaoke. 

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Bummer. Next time. And I thought you were going to wow us with karaoke. 

Arrgghhh I hate I missed it! Nobody recorded it I bet :(

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Arrgghhh I hate I missed it! Nobody recorded it I bet :(

I guess like Vegas. What happens at  parties should stays at the party🤣

13 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Chrissy, many years ago I thought I was getting sick from alcohol, but hadn't drunk much (that particular day).  It ended up that I had genuine heat stroke and damn near died.  I fried some brain cells and had hallucinations for a few days.  It sucked.  Hope you are feeling better and have a great weekend.  Remember to take care of yourself...you deserve it.