Kat Vega

Fake Reviews

20 posts in this topic

Hi to all. I usually do not post especially anything based on negativity. But this question is for the ladies: Have any of you had to deal with someone posting a fake negative review of you or had someone say they would do so for whatever warped reason. And if so how do or did you rectify the matter.

Edited by Kat Vega

Kat, contact the admin about this, they know how to handle it best and better then all of us here combined.

The important guys can read thru the bs! Hope it gets better for you lovely

With all your stellar reviews, including mine (blush), even if the turd did manage to get one posted, we guys don't generally pay any attention to the one outlier, we just figure that he is a turd.  Nevertheless,  I would contact the mods, like they say.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

we guys don't generally pay any attention to the one outlier, we just figure that he is a turd.  

Exactly! :)

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

With all your stellar reviews, including mine (blush), even if the turd did manage to get one posted, we guys don't generally pay any attention to the one outlier, we just figure that he is a turd.  Nevertheless,  I would contact the mods, like they say.

perfect answer

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

we guys don't generally pay any attention to the one outlier, we just figure that he is a turd.  

...Or you had a bad day. Regardless,  one bad review out of many good ones isn't going to be a thing to worry about.

I know you asked ladies for their advice, but the best thing regarding TOB reviews is ladies can have the last word via rebuttal's!  If it is a fake review, you can tell your truth, and reviewers can decide who they believe, or what parts of the review/rebuttal to believe. 

On 2/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kat Vega said:

Have any of you had to deal with someone posting a fake negative review of you or had someone say they would do so for whatever warped reason. And if so how do or did you rectify the matter.

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I know you asked ladies for their advice, but the best thing regarding TOB reviews is ladies can have the last word via rebuttal's!  If it is a fake review, you can tell your truth, and reviewers can decide who they believe, or what parts of the review/rebuttal to believe. 

Let just say a fake negative review would not see the light of day.

I just want to thank all you guys for the positive and helpful feedback. Ya'll are awesome. I will let this thread fade away. Thank you again xoxo

Hi to all. I usually do not post especially anything based on negativity. But this question is for the ladies: Have any of you had to deal with someone posting a fake negative review of you or had someone say they would do so for whatever warped reason. And if so how do or did you rectify the matter.

I did twice actually and I contacted the other whisperer directly via email and provided screen shots of the conversation to back up the harassment I was receiving for not wanting to see a particular person. CYA that is unfortunately a reality but we are limited to that. There is not a 411 section through the site to discuss matters with other providers and not all of us know each other. 

2 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I did twice actually and I contacted the other whisperer directly via email and provided screen shots of the conversation to back up the harassment I was receiving for not wanting to see a particular person. CYA that is unfortunately a reality but we are limited to that. There is not a 411 section through the site to discuss matters with other providers and not all of us know each other. 

We dont need a 411 section..... ladies back channel just like the guys do... 

4 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

We dont need a 411 section..... ladies back channel just like the guys do... 

I honestly didn't know that since I have been on the site. But I spend most of my days and nights doing my clinical rotations so my time getting to know and interact with providers other than verification that a hobbyist is not either "Ted Bundy" or Donnie Brasco" are the general reason for interaction. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Well there are fake reviews both positive and negative and as kaduk mentioned the mods will take care of those.  Any negative review is sent to the recipient first.  This way she knows before it is posted and contact the reviewer.  If they come to an accord the reviewer can then modify or not submit the review.  If the reviewer stands firm then the lady can post a rebuttal with her side of the story.   I for one when I see a negative review I look at the rebuttal very closely.  It will normally shed light on the entire situation.   Sometimes guys have a bad experience or the lady has a bad.   It is easy to take care of the good person but what truly sets professionalism in circumstance is how you take care of the problem child.   And sometimes no matter what you do they some individuals will not be pleased.

I never had this issue on TOB but on the other T site yes. I fought it, and they were able to remove. 

I've been so fortunate or at least I have never seen anything crazy from anyone posted on K. S. R.  

Do the moderators ever get some really questionable reviews that they need to go talk to both parties or do they just not post them?  

So I know you said this was a question for the ladies, but I think mainly of your stellar reviews. 99.9% of reviews are positive that if I would see one negative review, I would chalk it up to the guy being a douche.

I guess what amazes me is I’ve some bad reviews in a 15 minute session and the client expecting GFE par excellence in that timeframe. :confused: