skinnydud

Should I stick to one provider?

Repeat or no repeat   58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• Repeat ( same flower over and over)
    • Migrate from one flower to another
    • Repeat once or twice and change

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Well i tend to repeat to save time scheduling and connecting. I am the kind that likes a girl that already knows me and makes me comfortable quick but also I tend to get attracted to different new or visiting talents. Some people catch your eye at a first appearance and you have to start over. This poll is to see how many of  us both ladies and gents prefer repeating or moving feom one flower to another

You can see certain providers many times over the years and also try new ones.  I did not see this option in your poll so I just added it here.

-RJ 

I just go from flower to flower until I fall in love, then I go steady with my favorite flower until my heart gets broken, then it is back to flower to flower.  Repeat until death.

5 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

You can see certain providers many times over the years and also try new ones.  I did not see this option in your poll so I just added it here.

-RJ 

^This is how I roll.....

8 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

-RJ 

This!!!!!!

I prefer the same flower frequently but not exclusively.  Remember there is more than one flavor at the local ice cream store!!!!!  While I might like rocky road vanilla is nice and pistachio is flavorful.

Repeat many times with a very few that I genuinely like and enjoy as a person.  Visit occasional new (to me) lady.  If you limit yourself only to one or two, what happens when she/they retire and you have only ancient references.  But too many and I can't see them all regularly unless I win the lotto and retire. ;)

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Repeat many times with a very few that I genuinely like and enjoy as a person.  Visit occasional new (to me) lady.  If you limit yourself only to one or two, what happens when she/they retire and you have only ancient references.  But too many and I can't see them all regularly unless I win the lotto and retire. ;)

Yes, ^^this^^

I love my regulars, however, I will say that they go pollinating other flowers and then keep coming back to see me.  That to me says a gal is doing something right. 

So id say venture out and do some comparing. 

All of the above.  It's nice to have an ATF, but you have to see a lot of ladies to find one that's ATF material.  Since ATF's occasionally retire, finding new ones is a continuous process.  Also, it's nice to see some ladies a few times just to let them know they did a good job, even though they're not ATF's.

Should you stick to one provider?  Yes, unless it is a threesome, then you should stick to two at the end if you all did it right. :lol: Sticky, sticky.

To each their own I think.  Some want the more anonymous aspect of someone different every single time.  Or maybe the thrill of seeing someone new constantly.  That's cool.

Others like to stick to one or just a couple that you connect with a bit more on a personal level.  Being able to come back and catch up on life with someone who you know.  Becomes a little more like dating I guess?

Sorry, didn't go through all the post, so apologies if a "me too".

Voted repeat once or twice as that has always been my thing. Find a lady or two that really enjoy my time with, hit them up once or twice a month. But also meet up with a different lady fromtime to time. Like any relationship, nice to have the "comfortable" lady to hang with, it's comfortable and has it's moments as everyone gets more comfortable. But even then, sometimes goes a bit routine, so to have that new lady that maybe can slide into the top spots... and even if not sliding into the top spots, nice to have some strange on top of it all. And works better for scheduling when your go-tos were not available.

Example: many years ago, used to book through three agencies. One, always sent me some really fun ladies that became the regulars once the previous ladies moved on. One agency, only one girl worked for me, and limited menu, but, damn! Other agency, always a new lady, but knew what I liked, so was a nice change of pace between the others.

I've also dwelled in the BDSM world as well, so, I've always has a couple of ladies on top of that, since that is more of a niche and imo a tougher spot to get a comfort level (be it sub or dom position for both parties; more of a mind f**k thing vs more physical [brain being biggest sex organ]).

Connected with one nice lady from 2003 to 2010, then she moved far away. We still stay in touch (e-mail, occasional calls), probably always will.

Haven't met another that has provided the same level of connection, but I continue to hope.

If I had a dick I would be dangerous!  

Taste all the flavors and and return to your favorites.  Have your p*@@y and eat it too 😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

If I had a dick I would be dangerous!  

Taste all the flavors and and return to your favorites.  Have your p*@@y and eat it too 😂

Be sure to wrap the rascal. With your energy you’d have the whole neighborhood knocked up 😜😘😜

On 2/4/2019 at 10:44 AM, Robert Johnson said:

-RJ 

Yep and would have been my choice if it had been an option.

I haven't been in the hobby too long, but I'm planning on my first repeat visit with a provider later this month. I'll still visit a variety of ladies, but am also putting together a very short list of those I will make repeat visits with.

On 2/4/2019 at 10:36 AM, skinnydud said:

Well i tend to repeat to save time scheduling and connecting. I am the kind that likes a girl that already knows me and makes me comfortable quick but also I tend to get attracted to different new or visiting talents. Some people catch your eye at a first appearance and you have to start over. This poll is to see how many of  us both ladies and gents prefer repeating or moving feom one flower to another

This is the first time I ever entered a topic and I got to vote on something totally love that. I pick door number three the reason being is TOB is not eHarmony, it can be I’m not saying it’s not possible. But being a real estate person if you have an ATF keep her but if you want to the same cereal every day for breakfast you won’t be on a site where you have constant options a “variety pack”. I’m not saying you don’t love Cheerios, but you also like  Corn Pops frosted flakes, Lucky charms. I’m sure you get the gist of it. To all hobbyists and providers I hope you’re staying warm, you’re safe, hopefully breathless, and looking forward to round two .

On 2/5/2019 at 3:39 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

I love my regulars, however, I will say that they go pollinating other flowers and then keep coming back to see me.  That to me says a gal is doing something right. 

So id say venture out and do some comparing. 

Agreed, especially when your ATF moves or is in someway unavailable.  

If you can't stick it to the one you love, then stick it to the one your with......:wub:

It is both nice to have variety and familiarity.   I have a few that I like to see regularly but I also like meeting new people.  You never know what your are missing out on if you try looking.   

15 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

It is both nice to have variety and familiarity.   I have a few that I like to see regularly but I also like meeting new people.  You never know what your are missing out on if you try looking.   

Nicely stated.  I also like both familiarity and meeting new people.  That is what makes this a perfect place for me to be.

Hell NO

JUST SAYIN

I DIDNT READ FURTHUR  THAN THE  TOPIC LOL . 

I didn’t feel it was necessaryI didn’t feel it was necessary

fun fun fun

I've been on the 1 or 2 times and done side until I recently found a true atf that I just can't stop going back to whenever I get a good opportunity... Wasn't looking for it nor did I think it would be possible to find someone I would become so addicted to

Edited by Strange_Ice

Man, this is a hard one for me. I like to really get to know some as this can improve the connection, but there are just so many beautiful ladies out there its hard not to want to look elsewhere!

On 2/4/2019 at 10:44 AM, Robert Johnson said:

-RJ 

And sometimes it can be fun to see more than one...at the same time.  With the right ladies, it can be a double treat !!  This could have been another option and give us the choice to select 2 of them.  ;)