skinnydud

Just wondering

Which one comes first? Let have some fun   37 members have voted

1. 1. Which one turns you on?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Red heads
    • Doesn't F ing MATTER

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Hair as blue as a raven's wings. Eyes, soft green, the color of peas, and skin like lime. This wytch knows all the ways to get me.

4 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Hair as blue as a raven's wings. Eyes, soft green, the color of peas, and skin like lime. This wytch knows all the ways to get me.

Gotta go with Vassago on this one. IDM, one of my friends is sporting Rainbow look, and it's actually very nice on her. 

Hair as golden as the sun. Eyes of blue to match the deep sea. A personality that makes the entire world smile.

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. I have seen roses damasked, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks; And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress when she walks treads on the ground. And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare As any she belied with false compare.

Edited by Kaduk
letter size was to small increase to 14 point

Her hair was the color of the streaks of sunlight, filtered through the soft clouds of........

Aw, hell with it - I like 'em all, especially the ones that smell real good.

Nice looking hair up top, minimal or none down below. Otherwise, I don't care. :D

It’s cute how you think men can decifer

color differences

Hmmmn color doesn't matter to me but I do like long hair especially when it drapes over a girl's luscious breast!

BR

2 hours ago, Ryann said:

It’s cute how you think men can decifer

color differences

The majority of us men are color blind anyways.

Of all the possible feminine attributes I have always thought that AVAILABLE and WILLING were at the top of the list.

YMMV