MeganMarie4u

Atf Adventures....round 2!

19 posts in this topic

Not too long ago i posted about my atf....and how the guys dont get enough credit for the lengths they goto to make a lady happy.... he has done it again!! Here we go.... ill post about my adventure when its over!

Whats the BEST or LONGEST adventure youve had with your atf? Guys and girls....im not talking about the same old rendezvous....

Road trips? Theme parks? Sporting events?

Have fun. Look forward to hearing more. 

I can’t wait to hear what Bit has to say. He is the king on road trips.

2 hours ago, inkspot said:

I can’t wait to hear what Bit has to say. He is the king on road trips.

Thanks for the props, inkspot😄

While I’ve had several 2-4wk trips w/different YL, the longest roadtrip is something like 6+ weeks.  Stops included Gettysburg, DC, Graceland, etc. We still get together each year for a special trip. We fall into our travel routines like an old married couple.  She knows what needs doing inside the trailer while I work outside during setup & break camp routines.  We know each other well enough to avoid the bear traps and still nurture each other.  But when we get back home, we return to our separate lives.  

Other special times?

• An overnight at Mon Chalet.  
  • Fishing in the mountains.  
  • Rockies’ game with a true baseball fan. 
Edited by Bit Banger
Format

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Thanks for the props, inkspot😄

While I’ve had several 2-4wk trips w/different YL, the longest roadtrip is something like 6+ weeks.  Stops included Gettysburg, DC, Graceland, etc. We still get together each year for a special trip. We fall into our travel routines like an old married couple.  She knows what needs doing inside the trailer while I work outside during setup & break camp routines.  We know each other well enough to avoid the bear traps and still nurture each other.  But when we get back home, we return to our separate lives.  

Other special times? An overnight at Mon Chalet.  Fishing in the mountains.  Rockies’ game with a true baseball fan. 

Have you ever written a book about this? If not you should. Would be a great read and educational 

1 minute ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Have you ever written a book about this? If not you should. Would be a great read and educational 

No, I haven’t written a book (other than my travel journals).

As for “how to” check my reviews and responses to various travel related threads on TOB or ECCIE.  Key points?  Know your companion, remembers that it’s not all about sex, and be willing to negotiate.  These apply to both client and provider.

I took a provider to Costa Rica on vacation (1 week). It was awesome! It is a wonderful place to visit! :P

11 hours ago, pfunk said:

I took a provider to Costa Rica on vacation (1 week). It was awesome! It is a wonderful place to visit! :P

Destiny don’t count 😁

24 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Destiny don’t count 😁

I’m not sure about the timeline there.

You mean bit is the only guy whos had any great adventures....

4 days later..... we didnt kill each other....we had SO much fun on our road trip!! I didnt have to tuck and roll....nor did he leave me at a truck stop anywhere! 

We laughed, talked, ate TOO MUCH!, and learned so much about each other...

ATFs are SPECIAL! Ladies and Gentlemen alike.... spoil each other!! You may not get a 2nd chance.... dont take advantage of the 1st chance! 💗

One day I hope to be in a position to take a lovely lady on a road trip then come back here and report. But alas for now it is just local meetings. Dreams, it is good to have dreams

Edited by K2dnvrfun

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You mean bit is the only guy whos had any great adventures....

4 days later..... we didnt kill each other....we had SO much fun on our road trip!! I didnt have to tuck and roll....nor did he leave me at a truck stop anywhere! 

We laughed, talked, ate TOO MUCH!, and learned so much about each other...

ATFs are SPECIAL! Ladies and Gentlemen alike.... spoil each other!! You may not get a 2nd chance.... dont take advantage of the 1st chance! 💗

I’ve had so many adventures with my special friends and cherish every one of those memories!  

44 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’ve had so many adventures with my special friends and cherish every one of those memories!  

I totally forgot to mention my new found friendship with an alpaca that waa groomed like a show poodle.... never would have had that experience without this adventure!

No big adventures, but some special memories of things that may seem common to some folks.  I've been texted or called....just to have breakfast or lunch and talk.  Each time, it has been fun.  A couple of times it has ended with more than breakfast or lunch, but that "after meal time" has been compensated.  The times where it was just breakfast or lunch, it was just fun to hang out and talk.  I get that this is a business, but sometimes it is about getting together for the sake of getting together. 

And please know, I am always aware of and respectful of boundaries and separating hanging out versus "after meal time".  Kind of like when I have coffee or a meal with my accountant, versus having him do my taxes.  He gets paid to do my taxes.  But we also like hanging out together because of some common interests.

56 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

I once had taken my ATF to McDs and even let her super size it....

You're soooo generous!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

I once had taken my ATF to McDs and even let her super size it....

Did you let her call you Mr Punk? 😝

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

No, they called me daddy. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

No, they called me daddy. 

😂😂😂😂 that doesnt even sound fun!!

Edited by MeganMarie4u