Bora Bora

Be mindfull where you aim!!

9 posts in this topic

I heard a loud crack when I snapped my boyfriend’s penis in half during sex and it swelled to the size of a wine bottle

LOUISE Gray thought she'd heard all her boyfriend's bedroom noises during their relationship, but a loud, 'crack' during one particularly passionate session took her completely by surprise.

That was followed by a blood-curdling scream and when she looked down, she saw Sean Marsden's penis had snapped in half. He writhed around in excruciating pain while his bent penis swelled up with blood until it was "the size of a bottle of wine". ..

... The pair, who have been dating for around six months, were having sex on December 22 last year when he misjudged and slipped into her pelvic bone.

His manhood "snapped" in the middle and he heard a sharp cracking sound...

Full Article

NINTCHDBPICT000465357416.jpg?strip=all&w

but a loud, 'crack' during one particularly passionate session took her completely by surprise.

Surprising her with sudden unannounced Greek is always risky. <_<

That’s painful just thinking about that happening 😳

I work with a guy who had this happen while his wife was riding him, said it was the most painful thing he has ever experienced. 

Makes me cringe with the thought of this happening.  :o  Horrible to have this happen.

i believe there is surgery to fix it...

a gentleman on another board posted about it happening to him and that he had to take a few months off 'dating'...

said he was as good as new after the rehab...

begs the question what the physical therapist does - but hey....