K2dnvrfun

A big thank you to the boys and girls of TOB.

16 posts in this topic

I just want to send a big shout out to all the ladies and gents and Mods here at TOB.

There has been a bit of discourse going on recently, but far and wide this is an awesome group of people.

It's a fun, and a bit dirty, little community and the people are great.

And you know there are some folks here who goad on others and disagreements happen and popcorn posts never disappoint but still the community as a whole is great.

All the ladies I've interacted with on the boards or PMS, or the ladies I've met are top notch awesome people. A few ladies have ncns me, and weather it's they got spooked, or rw reared its ugly head, or they just went bonkers, I will never know, and that's ok, i won't begrudge them and there are too many great ladies to see here to worry about it.

Recently I was introduced to the twitterverse and many a big city traveling gal caught my attention, but I found many of them to be part of the 'my shit don't stink' crowd, have a general disdain for men and are 100% motivated by money. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great ones out there but the bad ones tend to drown out the others. But having said that it has made me appreciate the local ladies here, they are sexy, fun, and have a bit of that Denver small town feel about them. Sure money is important but it doesn't dominate the convo, they tend to actually enjoy their work, and the men, and the connections they make.

So thanks Denver ladies for being so great. 

The gents I've interacted with have been gracious, helpful, encouraging and interesting folks. Do we always agree? Nope and that's ok we can still respect each other.

The mods are rockstars, fun, and keep a tight ship here to make sure we stay a safe,  happy, fun community. Have I gotten my fair share of warnings and points, sure but I understand why and hold no grudges I just learn and move on and still appreciate them.

All in all I'm glad I found this community, I'm glad for all the connections I've made in this kind of crazy part of my life. It's more real world here than the real world is. 

So thank you Ladies, thank you Gents, thank you Mods.

Have a happy, appreciative and respectful weekend.

K2

:wub: we are glad to have you with us!!

It’s really nice to see a guy come on here and express gratitude! Very refreshing! Take notes newbies...behavior like this is greatly appreciated!! 

And guys...if you bring flowers, chocolates, wine, or any other little gesture of kindness and appreciation, you get noticed. The top ladies will make notes and panties will drop.

K2, Thanks for expressing how so many of us feel about our beloved TOB. We are all different, we aren't all each other's style or type, but I do feel like we are one tribe. Thanks for being a part my tribe baby. 💙💙💙

I love this TOB fam.

Everyone kick ass today and pack an extra smile in your pocket. 

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I love this TOB fam.

I’m out of points for the day 😖😖

So +100 

13 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I just want to send a big shout out to all the ladies and gents and Mods here at TOB.

There has been a bit of discourse going on recently, but far and wide this is an awesome group of people.

It's a fun, and a bit dirty, little community and the people are great.

And you know there are some folks here who goad on others and disagreements happen and popcorn posts never disappoint but still the community as a whole is great.

All the ladies I've interacted with on the boards or PMS, or the ladies I've met are top notch awesome people. A few ladies have ncns me, and weather it's they got spooked, or rw reared its ugly head, or they just went bonkers, I will never know, and that's ok, i won't begrudge them and there are too many great ladies to see here to worry about it.

Recently I was introduced to the twitterverse and many a big city traveling gal caught my attention, but I found many of them to be part of the 'my shit don't stink' crowd, have a general disdain for men and are 100% motivated by money. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great ones out there but the bad ones tend to drown out the others. But having said that it has made me appreciate the local ladies here, they are sexy, fun, and have a bit of that Denver small town feel about them. Sure money is important but it doesn't dominate the convo, they tend to actually enjoy their work, and the men, and the connections they make.

So thanks Denver ladies for being so great. 

The gents I've interacted with have been gracious, helpful, encouraging and interesting folks. Do we always agree? Nope and that's ok we can still respect each other.

The mods are rockstars, fun, and keep a tight ship here to make sure we stay a safe,  happy, fun community. Have I gotten my fair share of warnings and points, sure but I understand why and hold no grudges I just learn and move on and still appreciate them.

All in all I'm glad I found this community, I'm glad for all the connections I've made in this kind of crazy part of my life. It's more real world here than the real world is. 

So thank you Ladies, thank you Gents, thank you Mods.

Have a happy, appreciative and respectful weekend.

K2

As others have said, thanks for this post.  We do have a fine community and the mods, admins and participants are what make it special for me.  I've met some great ladies and TOB has added to my enjoyment of life...in so many ways.  That's why I keep coming back for more.

14 hours ago, Calik8 said:

:wub: we are glad to have you with us!!

Thanks, and I'm glad your here too.

We just adore you too! I absolutely agree with your sentiments.💕😘

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

It’s really nice to see a guy come on here and express gratitude! Very refreshing! Take notes newbies...behavior like this is greatly appreciated!! 

And guys...if you bring flowers, chocolates, wine, or any other little gesture of kindness and appreciation, you get noticed. The top ladies will make notes and panties will drop.

Thanks Melissa, I say the same for the ladies, it is always nice to see when ladies appreciate the men two vs those that have a general bad attitude towards us. When both sides appreciate the other it makes for fun times. 

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

K2, Thanks for expressing how so many of us feel about our beloved TOB. We are all different, we aren't all each other's style or type, but I do feel like we are one tribe. Thanks for being a part my tribe baby. 💙💙💙

Love ya Hunter. So happy you have met you on this journey. I'll be in your tribe any day.

4 hours ago, average1 said:

As others have said, thanks for this post.  We do have a fine community and the mods, admins and participants are what make it special for me.  I've met some great ladies and TOB has added to my enjoyment of life...in so many ways.  That's why I keep coming back for more.

Me too. Not just the fun meetings but this board helps fill my day with joy, most times,  too

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

I love this TOB fam.

I packed one, but a sunny warm day skiing at Vail precludes the need for an extra smile. 😀

Love this place too. You and everyone else make it a fun place to be

8 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

We just adore you too! I absolutely agree with your sentiments.💕😘

Oh, I adore you too Audrey. 😘

We're all not perfect on here, but I'll take a bad day in this hobby over a good day at work anytime.

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

We're all not perfect on here, but I'll take a bad day in this hobby over a good day at work anytime.

Preach Brotha!  ANY day!!! So glad to not work in the RW anymore! Thats shit sucks! 😂