Mystic of Denver

All these fucking guys playing games. Ya. On tob go figure

93 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RedIvy38 said:

what is this list?

Click on OP's profile scroll down to reviews.....

This is as bad as that Dru Magnolia or what ever her name was who posted the lovely message about clients a few years ago on Craigslist but at least that one was humorous instead of just being ugly about things....Different strokes for different folks i guess...Everyone has a bad day but there is really no reason to come on here and act like that toward everyone and then not even apologize when you come back is even worse....I am sorry you are having a bad time and while it is true things have changed here, they have changed everywhere and there is no reason to shot yourself in the foot over it....People come and go, its a fact of life here just like any other place where people come together....

4 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

I’ve been around 12 years and it’s just getting bad on here

Fixed it for ya :)

On 2/1/2019 at 6:04 PM, Oceann of Denver said:

Every guy on here is a POS figure out your worth or not I know mine

Hey not all of us 😠

1 hour ago, Barbi said:

This is as bad as that Dru Magnolia or what ever her name was who posted the lovely message about clients a few years ago on Craigslist but at least that one was humorous instead of just being ugly about things....Different strokes for different folks i guess...Everyone has a bad day but there is really no reason to come on here and act like that toward everyone and then not even apologize when you come back is even worse....I am sorry you are having a bad time and while it is true things have changed here, they have changed everywhere and there is no reason to shot yourself in the foot over it....People come and go, its a fact of life here just like any other place where people come together....

---> sorry :)

1 minute ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Sorry people can’t hanfle the truth

Wow, just wow.

This is like the asshat guys who don't know when to quit posting and just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper until there is no getting out.

I know right. People need to let it go. Obviously they feel offended for a reason. If the shoe fits wear it 

Well, at least you're keeping it real. You're unapologetically telling us how you really feel. You're speaking for yourself, and how you feel in general about the men and women of TOB, and how you wish to proceed moving forward. I've never had any communications with you regarding references, but you let us know you aren't open to being contacted for them anymore. Thats every providers choice. I for one can appreciate providers being honest about it, because I can ask a gentleman for a different reference without wasting mine, yours, or his time by reaching out to you. I myself, am not offended. Not even for your views on our TOB guys (who I care a great deal about), for the simple fact that I don't believe they are accurate. You are obviously putting this out here for a reason, and negative consequences of the post are not a concern. 

7 hours ago, LightningP said:

I’m so sorry you’ve had whatever experience it was. I know this activity can be trying at times. It certainly has been for me, I hope things improve for you very soon. 

Piece of shit is what it means . But if it doesn’t pertain to u don’t worry about it. I probably have seen you before 💋 I am never voicing my opinion again in here. I see people are a bunch of cry babies when the post is not about them. Obviously a guilty conscience. Lol. Lame 

23 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, at least you're keeping it real. You're unapologetically telling us how you really feel. You're speaking for yourself, and how you feel in general about the men and women of TOB, and how you wish to proceed moving forward. I've never had any communications with you regarding references, but you let us know you aren't open to being contacted for them anymore. Thats every providers choice. I for one can appreciate providers being honest about it, because I can ask a gentleman for a different reference without wasting mine, yours, or his time by reaching out to you. I myself, am not offended. Not even for your views on our TOB guys (who I care a great deal about), for the simple fact that I don't believe they are accurate. You are obviously putting this out here for a reason, and negative consequences of the post are not a concern. 

I don’t let other people affect me. I’m m being real 

if it doesn’t pertain to u then who cares I didn’t mention anyone specific 

I am sorry to say this but you need to get a life.   There are a lot of great people here trying to offer advice, a shoulder and open ears but it seems like you still know more and are open to advice etc.   good luck 

12 minutes ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Like you mentioned earlier, not seeing Newbies will help with most of your frustrations, not all, but most. The only thing about seeing new clients by references is that it's probably a pretty good idea to also be reference friendly. Unless you're okay with going off of TOB posted references only. Although, I personally would still share a reference with a lady who is not reference friendly. 😊

Set to the tune of "How Can I Miss You..." by Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks...Good Album BTW. 

…We’ve talked to your mother and We’ve talked to your dad

They say they've tried but it's all in vain

We’ve begged and We’ve pleaded, We even got mad

Now we must face it, you give us a pain…

…How can We miss you when you won't go away?

Keep telling you day after day

But you won't listen, you always stay and stay

How can We miss you when you won't go away?...

…Your never ending presence really cramps Our style

We dream that it won't always be the same

At first We was attracted but after a while

Have you ever heard of the hard-to-get game?...

We keep telling you day after day

How can We miss you when you won't go away?

And We mean it, too…

…Out of three billion people, why must it be Us?

Oh, why, oh, why won't you cut Us loose?

Just do Us a favor and listen to Our plea                                                     

We’re not the only chickens on the roost…

We keep telling you day after day

How can We miss you when you won't go away?...

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Like you mentioned earlier, not seeing Newbies will help with most of your frustrations, not all, but most. The only thing about seeing new clients by references is that it's probably a pretty good idea to also be reference friendly. Unless you're okay with going off of TOB posted references only. Although, I personally would still share a reference with a lady who is not reference friendly. 😊

I do. It just depends on the lady and the guy

3 hours ago, jonnyboy2112 said:

Hey not all of us 😠

No not all. It’s one of the opinions that “if the shoe fits”

People are sensitive on here. Now I know why I minded my own fucking business on here

Not to derail this fascinating thread, but it is great to see another fan of Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks.  I used to go see them at Tulagi's all the time.  Dan was OK, but I really liked the Lickettes (his very foxy and scantily clad backup singers).  What a great band.

OK, so they were only scantily clad in Boulder (or maybe only in my memory):

qWVhuyM.jpg

1 hour ago, Oceann of Denver said:

No not all. It’s one of the opinions that “if the shoe fits”

People are sensitive on here. Now I know why I minded my own fucking business on here

Hey ocean  it’s been going both ways us guys get stood up too! It’s gotten worse since back page got shut down. Sorry it’s happened to you on regular bases 

1 hour ago, Oceann of Denver said:

I do. It just depends on the lady and the guy

Why wouldn’t you want to keep everyone safe?  

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:17 AM, BadBoy said:

PS - it annoys the crap out of me that some blow-hard newbie gets to go on for pages of crap upon crap about what he imagines the world to be like outside of his mom’s basement, and gets away with it.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, AsianLover said:

Still whining because you're not mature enough to engage in rational discussion without resorting to personal insults?

A.L. - Actually, I was thinking of someone else, but if you recognize yourself in the description, who am I to argue?  (Was it the part about Mom's basement?)

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Not to derail this fascinating thread, but it is great to see another fan of Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks.  I used to go see them at Tulagi's all the time.  Dan was OK, but I really liked the Lickettes (his very foxy and scantily clad backup singers).  What a great band.

Holy .............  Tulagi's was amazing for up and coming or not yet famous but extremely talented acts.  Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker Band, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Joe Walsh.  Good times, good times.  Lived a few walkable blocks away in early '70's

5 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Ms. Ocean, I was trying to give you the most benefit of the doubt possible, knowing some folk even here can be asshats.  I am sure some have been to you.  But whether you want to acknowledge it or not, "every" as in every guy is a POS  is quite specific - it includes all of us.  You are not being real if you believe that - indeed you are being delusional.  And insulting many whom you have never met.  When  people who I have never met and who have no clue about me say shitty things about me it does not really bother me other than to feel sorry for them.  If they know me well and say shitty things, that would be disturbing.  For your own good please give it a rest, take a break or whatever but if nothing else, choose your words more carefully.  Unless you WANT to piss off the planet, in which case, good start.

For many years now, I've operated on the principle that the person most responsible for my difficulties is the guy looking back at me in the mirror. Further, if I'm upset, I've got a problem. Gets me a lot further than blaming others. 

Ladies, I’ve been reading and re-reading this thread and everything the OP has posted.

Based on everything she has said.... I would NOT trust a reference from her.

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

Why wouldn’t you want to keep everyone safe?  

I do give references. If u would look at my page u would see that.... right?!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Oceann of Denver said:

I do give references. If u would look at my page u would see that.... right?!!!!!

I hope since its a new day you can let this post die. You made your point!! 

Being reference friendly with the ladies is super important!!

May this tuesday bring you great vibes!!