Mystic of Denver

All these fucking guys playing games. Ya. On tob go figure

93 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

What is a POS

Being from a Time when stone tablets were used to write on I'm not sure what POS is either. I do have to admit  that it takes a real talent to insult everyone at one time fortunately not a Talent  that I admire.

24 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

What is a POS

Think farmboy frisbee, buffalo chip, or stinking pile, as in Piece Of S**t!

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Think farmboy frisbee, buffalo chip, or stinking pile, as in Piece Of S**t!

Bit, you sugar coated it.

According to the OP, every guy on here is a

“Piece of Shit”

She doesn’t care for her fellow workers either.

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Bit, you sugar coated it.

Yes, I did. I was trying to not stoop to her level. 🤨

I'm hoping someone has access to her account and is messing with us.  If not ...

82hfre.jpg

Awww jeeze, the poor gal has been around a long time, and had a really shitty day obviously, thanks to a bunch of shitty guys from TOB. Every gal here knows about that shit.

Give her a break, will you all?

How are we possibly hurt by her rant? I don’t know about all you easily butthurt Nancys, but all I thought was, “damn, that girl just had a bad day.”

Lighten up, remember what Mom said: “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

I hope the Oceann is calmer today and enjoys smooth sailing.

B)

PS - it annoys the crap out of me that some blow-hard newbie gets to go on for pages of crap upon crap about what he imagines the world to be like outside of his mom’s basement, and gets away with it,

While one of our own (4 years and 80 reviews) can’t get one little bit of moral support (except from dear heart Hunter) from the crowd.

10 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

PS - it annoys the crap out of me that some blow-hard newbie gets to go on for pages of crap upon crap about what he imagines the world to be like outside of his mom’s basement, and gets away with it,

While one of our own (4 years and 80 reviews) can’t get one little bit of moral support (except from dear heart Hunter) from the crowd.

Morale support? Sure. I’m sorry she had a bad day.

But with so many wonderful YL here, many of whom I’m sure have had similar experiences, anything which thins my list is helpful. I have limited resources(time, opportunity, $s, ...) and need to spend them wisely.

14 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Every guy on here is a POS figure out your worth or not I know mine

Image result for Robot Roll Call GIF

Hey quick, someone help! This poor girl is off her meds! 

See we can judge too!

LOVE ALL YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT WITH NO DICKS. And all you bitches too! 

Just in case any other females get an idea to come on here and shit all over the men who pay our mother fuckin bills...DONT!

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Real question; are you genuinely surprised by the responses? 

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Awww jeeze, the poor gal has been around a long time, and had a really shitty day obviously, thanks to a bunch of shitty guys from TOB. Every gal here knows about that shit.

Give her a break, will you all?

How are we possibly hurt by her rant? I don’t know about all you easily butthurt Nancys, but all I thought was, “damn, that girl just had a bad day.”

Lighten up, remember what Mom said: “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”

I hope the Oceann is calmer today and enjoys smooth sailing.

B)

The text in red is the elephant in the room - that there are a lot of asshats mixed in.  Fortunately there are a shit load of really great guys (and gals) as well.  But great guys should be able to recognize a post made out of frustration on a bad day and offer s little sympathy rather than dumping more crap her.  

OP: do your self a favor and never hit send when really pissed.  Give it 24 hours and a few deep breaths,  Posts like the last couple just attract more problem children to f with you. Hope your day gets better.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

PS - it annoys the crap out of me that several blow-hard newbies get to go on for pages of crap upon crap about what he imagines the world to be like outside of his mom’s basement, and gets away with it and troll and attack members and other newbies

Me too. With a little edit/addition.

Well for Pete Sakes. Let's all let this go. It such a BEAUTIFUL day out side. I am thinking that life will get better for the OP and the post can be chalked up as her having reached her tipping point. 

9 hours ago, BadBoy said:

PS - it annoys the crap out of me that some blow-hard newbie gets to go on for pages of crap upon crap about what he imagines the world to be like outside of his mom’s basement, and gets away with it

Still whining because you're not mature enough to engage in rational discussion without resorting to personal insults?

Btw, your post is a violation of TOB Site Rules:

Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling

21 hours ago, AsianLover said:

Still whining because you're not mature enough to engage in rational discussion without resorting to personal insults?

I don't see how its in violation.... I don't see any way that someone in particular was singled out.... it was stated broadly but if the shoe fits then so be it, but its not wise to get defensive and draw unneeded attention when no one speaks to you DIRECTLY (of which WOULD be a personal attack and in violation). 

Edited by Strange_Ice

On 2/2/2019 at 8:51 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

See we can judge too!

Just in case any other females get an idea to come on here and shit all over the men who pay our mother fuckin bills...DONT!

Ya what she said!!!

luv you miss you girl

On 2/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, AsianLover said:

Uhhhh, you just went off topic in this thread accusing someone of whining and being in violation of the TOB site rules.

On 2/2/2019 at 8:51 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

See we can judge too!

On 2/2/2019 at 5:19 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Well, I guess I’m a “bitch talking shit”. I can count on one hand how many shitty guys I’ve met from TOB. I can’t however count how many WONDERFUL guys I’ve met. If you’re having that many NCNS and shitty guys, then perhaps you should look at your marketing, attitude and screening. If you need some help with marketing or screening, I’ll help. I can’t change your attitude though. Hopefully things get better for you.

I appreciate that two really awesome ladies shared their opinions! and it's great tob has many more like you two.

and I think it's fair to say that most tob guys are good guys. and for the two guys who think differently. since that other site went away. guess where the rift raff of guys came to? the reality is that tob is one of the few shows in town. that's just our reality these days.

and oceann,  please contact Melissa or Audrey to brush up on your skills that have become so lax! as long as you've been around. shouldn't you know biting the hand that feeds you is never a wise choice? fu#k this is your third rant regarding douchy guys. pick up your A game girl...…...

Hey Mod, can you post her thread on her listing ad? I’m sure it will help bring her more business! From one POS to another.

On 2/1/2019 at 7:41 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

What the fuck just happened.....🤦‍♀️ 

She just had a whole conversation with herself before we got a chance to respond..

On 2/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, Kaduk said:

Even these guys

• TurtlemanY
  • Gotbear
  • iidesuyo
  • niceguy1
  • StudentSmasher
  • Manhunter
  • lo_gan_fiveY
  • 333halfevil
  • Gibbbb
  • engineer
  • Happyt
  • Redson5
  • saguache
  • Easygoing

what is this list?

On 2/1/2019 at 6:03 PM, Oceann of Denver said:

I’m Tired of the games the no call no shows Every guy is the same don’t ask for discounts don’t ask for anything when you’re going to make an appointment and not show you waste my time by making our appointments and not coming

I’m so sorry you’ve had whatever experience it was. I know this activity can be trying at times. It certainly has been for me, I hope things improve for you very soon. 

I’ve been around 10 years and it’s just getting bad on here

11 hours ago, LightningP said:

I’m so sorry you’ve had whatever experience it was. I know this activity can be trying at times. It certainly has been for me, I hope things improve for you very soon. 

It’s fine. It’s just disappointing how this site isn’t what it use to be. I just won’t be newbie friendly anymore. People on here are judge mental and aren’t mature enough to take the truth 

On 2/3/2019 at 3:21 PM, Strange_Ice said:

I don't see how its in violation.... I don't see any way that someone in particular was singled out.... it was stated broadly but if the shoe fits then so be it, but its not wise to get defensive and draw unneeded attention when no one speaks to you DIRECTLY (of which WOULD be a personal attack and in violation). 

10 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

It’s fine. It’s just disappointing how this site isn’t what it use to be. I just won’t be newbie friendly anymore. People on here are judge mental and aren’t mature enough to take the truth 

This post isn’t a violation. Never singled anyone out. Guess I won’t be posting on here. I’ll keep to myself. 

1 hour ago, Oceann of Denver said:

This post isn’t a violation. Never singled anyone out. Guess I won’t be posting on here. I’ll keep to myself. 

True. Your posts in this thread have NOT been a violation of TOB rules. A tad ill advised perhaps.

Had you complained about a particular incident or unidentifiable individual (or even day) - no problem.  But when you smeared the entire community with the same brush, you crossed a line.  Like several “gentlemen” who visited during the shutdown of other related boards, your OP left a sour taste.

I’m not angry and it’s nothing personal, but who needs the drama.

There is nothing wrong with coming on here and venting after a bad day or appointment saying you just had a super bad appointment or bad day.

Where you went wrong was you attacked the community as a whole...women and men.  And there hasn't been a "I'm sorry". I just had a bad..... and didn't mean to attack everyone on here.

We all have forgiveness in our hearts and we all understand that there a douchebags our there that can ruin a day.

But your latest posts indicate to me that you are angry with the community as a whole.  And that is a sad way to live. 

Hope you can find some inner peace and realize we are not all the enemy or douchebags.

Edited by ilovewomen

2 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

I hope that your day turned around and youre having a chipper ass monday!

The guys here are better than guys anywhere else! Ask any girl that tours!!

Edited by MeganMarie4u