smiling313

Puffies???

97 posts in this topic

Puffies are great. But I will take long nipples over puffies any day. images?uuid=a2cdad2f-9f0b-4682-a2d2-9d8d

Just imagine a nice pair of puffy aroleas with long nipples  :rolleyes: 

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OMG🤩

On 2/1/2019 at 9:04 PM, Bit Banger said:

Yes, visually puffies are a turn-on for me.  But responsive nipples seal the deal. In my life I’ve encountered 3 different women that I’ve brought to organism with nipple stimulation, nothing below the waist.

So glad your organism skills are top notch! 🤣

29 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So glad your organism skills are top notch! 🤣

Skills?  Naw, just a slow, gentle, persistent pursuit of her orgasm.

Perhaps I missed it but I never saw a response to the question beginning this thread.  And no I don't have an answer but I wish I did.

9 hours ago, Hoodwink1 said:

Perhaps I missed it but I never saw a response to the question beginning this thread.  And no I don't have an answer but I wish I did.

I think forum rules would dictate that responses to the question would be in the form of PMs, not open posts on the the thread. 

58 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I think forum rules would dictate that responses to the question would be in the form of PMs, not open posts on the the thread. 

I do wish he would share an update. A Thanks for all the PMs, I have a date set up, or no, I never got any responses. I'm dying to know...Did this gentleman find his puffies or what?  🤷‍♀️

13 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I think people err on the side of caution but if my understanding of the bolded part is correct members could in fact directly answer the question in a post and not just through PM.

“No Shilling in the forum: As in Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a Lady. This includes posting a link to reviews, web sites or profile. When a member directly or indirectly responds to a Lady posting in the forum do not reference Listing and/or website, this in essence is shilling with the primary focus to direct others to the listing info. You can only post this type of information if another member has asked for it.”

On 2/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I do wish he would share an update. A Thanks for all the PMs, I have a date set up, or no, I never got any responses. I'm dying to know...Did this gentleman find his puffies or what?  🤷‍♀️

I did receive one PM, and thanked that gentleman. There also was a reference to a listing (earlier in this thread) to a provider with the assets I am looking for. Definitely would love to get some more suggestions. There just doesn’t appear to be a lot of puffies out there. Still searching for that unicorn!!! Thanks everyone. 

2 hours ago, smiling586 said:

I did receive one PM, and thanked that gentleman. There also was a reference to a listing (earlier in this thread) to a provider with the assets I am looking for. Definitely would love to get some more suggestions. There just doesn’t appear to be a lot of puffies out there. Still searching for that unicorn!!! Thanks everyone. 

I'm on the lookout for puffies...just for you! Seriously, I will ask everyone I know, who has puffies? Ladies, if you have puffies, please contact me. I have a new obsession. I never knew about puffies before this post, and I am now obsessed.  I ❤ puffies! Everyone who loves puffies should be able to spend time kissing, sucking, licking those beautiful puffies...watching those beautiful puffies bouncing up and down. You should not be denied these amazing tatas. I got you!

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm on the lookout for puffies...just for you! Seriously, I will ask everyone I know, who has puffies? Ladies, if you have puffies, please contact me. I have a new obsession. I never knew about puffies before this post, and I am now obsessed.  I ❤ puffies! Everyone who loves puffies should be able to spend time kissing, sucking, licking those beautiful puffies...watching those beautiful puffies bouncing up and down. You should not be denied these amazing tatas. I got you!

Always be on the lookout for the public nip slip.....

BIG_0014884220.jpg

Some might be puffies-er then others.

AnD remember that pokies can be puffies but not all puffies are pokies...

michelle-trachtenberg_121800.jpg

Spy-Kids-4-Actress-Jessica-Alba-Sexy-Bre

2 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

BIG_0014884220.jpg

Some might be puffies-er then others.

Nice 😁

nothing like a little public down blouse to make me feel truly like a horny old toad:))

On 2/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, gr8owl said:

But in the spirit of being helpful and recognizing puffie lovers' preferences are just as valid and equal to mine, here you go, enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/r/puffynipples/

gr8owl - you rock sir.

I haven't posted before, but I read the forums a bit.

Yours is the first posting that has ever compelled me respond to.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, gr8owl said:

But in the spirit of being helpful and recognizing puffie lovers' preferences are just as valid and equal to mine, here you go, enjoy

https://www.reddit.com/r/puffynipples/

- holy crikeys what a link....

puuuuffffiiiees, me likey:)

On 2/1/2019 at 1:31 PM, smiling586 said:

Colorado Companion

Hello. I definitely have a thing for puffy nipples and I’m wondering if someone knows of any providers who possess such wonderful assets? Thank you!

I’m even a bigger fan on those elusive innie nipples. Very hard to find.  My favorite for sure

On 2/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, Everhard said:

Puffies are great. But I will take long nipples over puffies any day. 

9ADC0F56-F768-478E-88AF-5671F85BC839.jpeg

On 2/5/2019 at 5:57 PM, BadBoy said:

i should NEVER check this board before i'm heading out....

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

i should NEVER check this board before i'm heading out....

You should always check the board before you're heading out! There's some good shit on here. Hell, walk out the door with a smile on your face! 😁😁😁

On 2/11/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kaduk said:

BIG_0014884220.jpg

i'll see your public nip slip and raise you a long  and somewhat famous long nip

Bai-Ling-poses-during-the-event-Movie-Me

Edited by IRsparky

1 hour ago, IRsparky said:

i'll see your public nip slip and raise you a long  and somewhat famous long nip

Bai-Ling-poses-during-the-event-Movie-Me

That top pic is exact what I saw when I was 21 and running a small business. She caught me looking.  I will never forget those long, long nips. Been a fan ever since. 

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You should always check the board before you're heading out! There's some good shit on here. Hell, walk out the door with a smile on your face! 😁😁😁

Ha:)

no doubt - the stuff on here will keep me coming back till for sure...

but when i log on and go image browsing then head out to face the world, the smile on my face is well received...

when facing the world and its high noon on the sundial, well, different story...

that just gets me on a list...

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

What I am really looking for is a Sexy Philtrum ....

ikhU3xj.jpg

I’ll admit I had to go look that up. Learn something every day. Thanks.

This is one area that I’m not in favor of puffies. 😊

58 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ll admit I had to go look that up. Learn something every day. Thanks.

This is one area that I’m not in favor of puffies. 😊

Me too. I learn so much on this board