Sensational Sammy

What are Screening Procedures in Denver?

10 posts in this topic

I think it varies from lady to lady. 

If new I highly recommend only accepting solid provider references from gentlemen you entertain.   

who cares what everyone else does - you screen the way you feel the most comfortable picking a date...

and if anyone doesn't like it, F them...

44 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

who cares what everyone else does - you screen the way you feel the most comfortable picking a date...

and if anyone doesn't like it, F them...

She needs to stay safe and that is the most important part of all of this. 

AmberLynn720 is a wonderful one to reach out to for advice. 

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

She needs to stay safe and that is the most important part of all of this. 

AmberLynn720 is a wonderful one to reach out to for advice. 

couldn't agree more...

i've said countless times 'if it ain't safe, it ain't fun'..

i read the original post wrong think - when she asked how people were dates verified 'here' i thought she was a provider inquiring if there was a way it was done on TOB specifically...

my comment was intended to imply she stick to whatever method she knows that kept her the most comfortable - ie safe..

apologies if my comment came across to imply i don't feel safety is paramount...

8 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

couldn't agree more...

i've said countless times 'if it ain't safe, it ain't fun'..

i read the original post wrong think - when she asked how people were dates verified 'here' i thought she was a provider inquiring if there was a way it was done on TOB specifically...

my comment was intended to imply she stick to whatever method she knows that kept her the most comfortable - ie safe..

apologies if my comment came across to imply i don't feel safety is paramount...

You never come across as negative ❤️

Denver is the only place I tour where I get so many rude(and clueless) replies from people when I request verification(two references/verified reviews/workID stateID). I dont mind giving info on how to get verified and looking up their references is not usually a problem(except for two people who faked their references)... but the disprespect is making me so depressed. Should I be under the impression that there are alot of providers in Denver who chose not to screen and feel safe doing so? I am not trying to judge, I am honestly just trying to rant my frustration at rude clients!

x April

3 hours ago, aprilazalea said:

Denver is the only place I tour where I get so many rude(and clueless) replies from people when I request verification(two references/verified reviews/workID stateID). I dont mind giving info on how to get verified and looking up their references is not usually a problem(except for two people who faked their references)... but the disprespect is making me so depressed. Should I be under the impression that there are alot of providers in Denver who chose not to screen and feel safe doing so? I am not trying to judge, I am honestly just trying to rant my frustration at rude clients!

x April

As a touring lady.... and im sure other agree.... this shit happens EVERYWHERE... especially if you use other means of advertising.outside of TOB. Most guys on TOB are very very agreeable with screening processes... spending more time in Denver than anywhere else has shown.... this is just your opinion.

Some ladies dont screen. Some ladies hardcore screen.... theres no rule as to how you approach the matter! Stay safe lovely!!

Xo 

Megan

I travel and run into the same issues.  My hard rule is p411 or solid references and it cuts down on the fuckery.