Hobby Hobbit -Banned

411 on Luscious - Colorado Springs

21 posts in this topic

I seen her back in the day! Was happy to see that she is back but I got pretty suspicious when She advertised as transsexual in one of her ads! So I don’t know if it was a mistake or something else is going on! 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:04 PM, Stang03 said:

I seen her back in the day! Was happy to see that she is back but I got pretty suspicious when She advertised as transsexual in one of her ads! So I don’t know if it was a mistake or something else is going on! 

Wait, what? :eek:

12 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Literally, the very first time I have ever spit out my coffee into the keyboard.  What a great reaction.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Ill be happy to play matchmaker!

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Ill be happy to play matchmaker!

Thanks for getting your ATF off of me!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c5b3f68716c587645

37 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks for getting your ATF off of me!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c5b3f68716c587645

😂😂😂😂😂 he's cuter than a hobbit

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂😂 he's cuter than a hobbit

ONLY you could think soB)

On 2/1/2019 at 4:04 PM, Stang03 said:

She advertised as transsexual in one of her ads! 

Do you have a link or even a site?  In fairness to her if you are throwing that out there, and I did not see any such.  I could have missed, but ....

For lot more info, try her website

https://www.urlusciousplaymate.com/

And some of her reviews speak of DATY, so ..............

Edited by gr8owl
add a thought

In one of her skip the games ads in her description it stated that transsexuals do it best! I am not throwing shade! I’ve actually seen her about ten years ago and I know she is really a female! So I was just saying I don’t know if it was a mistake or something else! 

45 minutes ago, Stang03 said:

In one of her skip the games ads in her description it stated that transsexuals do it best! I am not throwing shade! I’ve actually seen her about ten years ago and I know she is really a female! So I was just saying I don’t know if it was a mistake or something else! 

29 minutes ago, Stang03 said:

Fair enough!  Interesting.  I just did not want a bunch of otherwise potential clients to get the wrong idea, after all these 411's are supposed to be about accurate info so folks can make up their mind based on fact.  A couple seemed to take it that she was TS, thanks for clarifying.  Now about the ad ......................... ??? Perhaps careless cut and paste lol!!

On 2/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, gr8owl said:

Now about the ad ......................... ??? Perhaps careless cut and paste lol!!

This was not an accidentally checked form box like hair color. I can't think of any way that including this text in an ad description could have been a mistake...

Youve heard the rumors and theyre 100% FACTS. Transsexuals know what you like and how you like it! Let me show you an experience youll never forget

Even if it was a careless "cut and paste" why was she cutting and pasting THAT?

On 2/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, Stang03 said:

I’ve actually seen her about ten years ago and I know she is really a female!

Did you do genetic testing? Because apparently, the plastic surgery these days can be rather convincing. I've read news articles of men who've married post-op transsexuals and didn't discover the truth until years later. :eek:

4 hours ago, AsianLover said:

This was not an accidentally checked form box like hair color. I can't think of any way that including this text in an ad description could have been a mistake...

Even if it was a careless "cut and paste" why was she cutting and pasting 

I meant either she saw an ad she liked, copied and pasted into hers without realizing she did not remove the ts reference.  OR an "agent" got confused as to whose ad he was doing and cut and pasted a ts stable member of his into her ad by mistake. Some agents are not sharpest tool in the tool box. 😎

10 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I meant either she saw an ad she liked, copied and pasted into hers without realizing she did not remove the ts reference.  OR an "agent" got confused as to whose ad he was doing and cut and pasted a ts stable member of his into her ad by mistake. Some agents are not sharpest tool in the tool box. 😎

These explanations are certainly plausible. I'm sure Stang03 is hoping this is the case! :P

Lol! She previously had very good reviews before I seen her!  

Saw her back in the day here in the Springs ... off of backpage back then.  She looks like her pics, a little thick, the pics are a little old when she was thinner.  No idea about the Tranny stuff?