gr8owl

How much is too much

9 posts in this topic

I agree with you 100%.

We can’t be too careful. We have a duty to respect the privacy of the ladies here.

Edited by ilovewomen

Thank you!

I remember worrying about this for the first time when BP shut down and we were drowning in newbies on both sides of the fence.

I told my less experienced guy friends to be leary of strangers asking them specifics about the ladies because it could be incriminating for both him and her.

Edited by Cecilia

To answer your question Owl you are not full of crap. I think the advice you so articulatly communicated is a great reminder to all (or atleast to me) what we all have with TOB and it MUST be protected.

Firstly, I'm not a "kiss and tell" kind of guy. So I will not share intimate details in reviews or in PM. (Like you Owl, I'm "old fashioned" when it comes to what is shared publicly.) And I agree that there's no need to even ask if the lady is well-reviewed. Furthermore, it seems to me that if a guy wants to inquire about the menu, he should be asking the lady directly.

But I'll take this discussion one step further. Why can TOB reviews be read by anyone without even creating a TOB account? It seems like a breach of providers' privacy. Of course, it's easy enough for someone to create a fake account, so it's not a deterrent against anyone determined to get review information on a provider. But it would certainly eliminate the casual lookie-loos lurking anonymously.

For clarity, this was about pm's mainly to unknowns, not reviews. Reviews are moderated, mods have kept it all afloat so far, their board their rules.  Pm's are not moderated. Trying to encourage folks to self moderate pm end for safety of all and make sure you know who you are talking to before sharing secrets of the realm. ;)

Yes, Owl you’re correct, and we appreciate that.

And I even agree with you AsianLover. I got shot down though. If a guy is not willing to join and go through protocol, he’s more than likely a time waster. I don’t see a lot of benefit of having anyone and everyone on here reading, then immediately dialing or texting. However others think that will impact business. I’d rather not have the headache of dealing with 300 wasteful inquiries just to get 1 viable meeting.🙄

Edited by Audrey Astor