Hunter VanDyke

Okay, guys this is a big one. I need excuses, and I know you have them!

67 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you community. Poker night worked, and this is how it went down...

I causally mentioned that I was invited to a poker game next week but not sure I wanted to go.  My wife said I should go and have a good time.  I told her I would think about it, not sure I wanted to be out on a weekday, but will try to be home early if I go.

Easy peasy, thanks to all of you! 🤗💋👏

29 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

So you were coming up with excuses for a client, now I get it. Nice work

Hunter goes to great lengths to help clients, and I'm sure that behind the scenes she goes to even greater lengths to help her fellow sisters.

The "after the fact truth bomb" can also be effective. You just slip out and leave, having forgotten your ( known) phone.When you get back and she asks where the hell you been you say....." Oh....I was just out bangin a ho ya know...getting my freak on and all".....she will mumble out some stunned words...then just laugh slightly and say...."ahh... shitty day at work...went to the bar for a couple shot...did not wanna dump my shit mood on you"

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

So you were coming up with excuses for a client, now I get it. Nice work

Well, what else would it be??? Lol. I'm single and can do whatever i want. I don't need excuses.  Come on now. 🙃

2 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Hunter goes to great lengths to help clients, and I'm sure that behind the scenes she goes to even greater lengths to help her fellow sisters.

I do my best for all you mofos 😘

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I do my best for all you mofos 😘

Whether I fo a mo depends on the mo to be foed, so mofo or no ya never know...ya know?

11 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Whether I fo a mo depends on the mo to be foed, so mofo or no ya never know...ya know?

Lmao. How ever you want to word it, I'd bet my panties you're a mofo. 😂😉😁

Last night was drafty. I left the window open and decided to stick my dick through the door. I need to visit the emergency room ... indefinitely.