Hunter VanDyke

Okay, guys this is a big one. I need excuses, and I know you have them!

67 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

Sorry I didn't think about my lady, I know that sounds kind of mean. But me and my lady, had fallen into the same old dull routine.

I responded to an online Ad and though I'm nobody's poet, I thought it wasn't half-bad.

I wrote that I'm not much into health food, but  into champagne. I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape. At a place called El Five, where we'll plan our escape."

YES! One of the best songs ever! Rupert Holmes!!!

as for excuses.....I’m out shopping for something special for you.....make sure you bring home a little something for the wife.

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

Sorry I didn't think about my lady, I know that sounds kind of mean. But me and my lady, had fallen into the same old dull routine.

I responded to an online Ad and though I'm nobody's poet, I thought it wasn't half-bad.

I wrote that I'm not much into health food, but  into champagne. I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape. At a place called El Five, where we'll plan our escape."

Yes I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red-tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape

Read more: https://muzikum.eu/en/123-7258-99695/barry-manilow/if-you-like-pina-coladas-lyrics.html#ixzz5e989D0tV

20 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

Usually no excuse, just try and take time off work when I can get away. maybe i also need to learn some good ones so I am not so limited in availability. great thread :)

7 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

That's pretty much the time frame that getting out is virtually impossible! Anxiously awaiting some good excuses here!

It's all about teamwork guys

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Maybe you could tell her you're meeting Jimmy Buffett to "escape" and have a margarita?

Omg, my wife just non chalantley asked....

"why were you at the store today?"

I was like omg, heart palpitations, I didnt go to the store today, what is she talking about, did I use that as an excuse?

Then I came too and realized I didn't see a lady today, and I did actually go to store and asked if she needed anything. 

All good

Oops. 

😀😁😂🤣😃😋

Being single, no excuses necessary.  Just some planning to find the time to enjoy some company.  Though I miss being married, I am also grateful to be unattached.

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's not for me, but its for us 😉

What the fuck did i miss? And why the hell wasnt i invited.... 🤦‍♀️ i make EVERYTHING more fun! 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, MeganMarie4u said:

What the fuck did i miss? And why the hell wasnt i invited.... 🤦‍♀️ i make EVERYTHING more fun! 😂😂😂

So true. You do. You haven't missed anything. 🤗😂

13 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Omg, my wife just non chalantley asked....

"why were you at the store today?"

I was like omg, heart palpitations, I didnt go to the store today, what is she talking about, did I use that as an excuse?

Then I came too and realized I didn't see a lady today, and I did actually go to store and asked if she needed anything. 

All good

Oops. 

😀😁😂🤣😃😋

My heart started racing when i read this....😂😂 the forum is like a full blown adrenaline rush.....😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

“Francesca needs help packing and moving, followed by karaoke!” Might work! 

Not sure I can use this as an excuse. Might raise a bit of a red flag 🙄

18 hours ago, easytimes81006 said:

Poker night. That also explains the decline in my pocket cash.

Poke her night? 😁

I have a built in excuse through work, have the ability to be either called in to work or volunteer to come in for OT at the drop of a hat.  So a sudden phone call can mean I have to go in.  I have also established a pattern or at least enough of an occurrence of going to hang out with friends so when I need to be gone for a while in the evening it's not suspicious.  

On 1/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Single, so, not a problem for me.

Will say: DO NOT use something like office/buddies happy hour, or anything else where the other half can start making calls. I once got a call from an irate wife asking if I have seen her husband. Said no, last I saw him was at work. Huh, she says, he said he was going out for drinks with you. Oops. He was using the "out with the guys/coworkers" excuse to have an affair with a woman from work. Needless to say, that was the end of that marriage.

Well, that guy screwed up by not letting you in on his need for an alibi.  If you don't know someone well enough to ask for one then don't put them in that position.  

How about a social with like-minded peeps?😂

On 1/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, Strange_Ice said:

Going to the gym....

Same here. Good to change up your exercise routine occasionally!

20 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

“Francesca needs help packing and moving, followed by karaoke!” Might work! 

Not sure about the packing and moving, but think of the fun a karaoke duet could be.  Working on vocal talent should be taken seriously !!  ;)

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Not sure about the packing and moving, but think of the fun a karaoke duet could be.  Working on vocal talent should be taken seriously !!  ;)

Can we make this duet happen please!🤞👏😊

On 1/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

me: "honey, i'm off for a quick date with a hot young lady"

wife:  "haha you funny honey - hot young lady eh, ok, have fun"

me: well i guess i have just gotten a hall pass...

The best way to lie is to tell the truth in such a way that it's unbelievable.

Hey hon...it was kinda treacherous last week ( last winter) in the snow. I'm gonna go shop and price snow tires before the tire stores close. ( if you come back smelling like rubber, that's covered too so to speak)

" I'm going to go out for a bit....."  "Where ya going?"........I'm not going to tell you! YOU have a birthday coming up...heh heh...( or Christmas, or Anniversary, or Valentines day)  "Don't go rummaging around in the car when I get back!"

2 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

" I'm going to go out for a bit....."  "Where ya going?"........I'm not going to tell you! YOU have a birthday coming up...heh heh...( or Christmas, or Anniversary, or Valentines day)  "Don't go rummaging around in the car when I get back!"

I like this one a lot!  As long as you do remember to get that gift.

Your wives know that you're banging hookers, this is why her pussy is sporting a "closed indefinitely" sign. You guys think, it's the other way round: "woe is me, my wife isn't sleeping with me, so I have to find some poonani elsewhere". Nah, she's happy that she doesn't have to suck your shrively nutsack anymore, and while you're out screwing some low quality rent-a-pussy, she's chatting online with some hunky dude....:lol:

Thank you community. Poker night worked, and this is how it went down...

I causally mentioned that I was invited to a poker game next week but not sure I wanted to go.  My wife said I should go and have a good time.  I told her I would think about it, not sure I wanted to be out on a weekday, but will try to be home early if I go.

Easy peasy, thanks to all of you! 🤗💋👏

Work Happy Hour. AAMOF, I may have to use it (or one better) this Thursday! 😎

55 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Work Happy Hour. AAMOF, I may have to use it (or one better) this Thursday! 😎

It's so sad I have to Google all the acronyms.  😔

On 1/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

My heart started racing when i read this....😂😂 the forum is like a full blown adrenaline rush.....😂😂😂

"Hey! My friend Jenny saw you at the store buying CONDOMS and you KNOW my tubes have been tied for YEARS!!!!"   " Relax honey! Of COURSE I was buying condoms, but not for you...you know we never have sex. They are to keep the rain and snow out of the rifle and shotgun barrels when I'm out in bad weather silly!"

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's so sad I have to Google all the acronyms.  😔

Well don't leave us hanging. What does it mean?

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you community. Poker night worked, and this is how it went down...

I causally mentioned that I was invited to a poker game next week but not sure I wanted to go.  My wife said I should go and have a good time.  I told her I would think about it, not sure I wanted to be out on a weekday, but will try to be home early if I go.

Easy peasy, thanks to all of you! 🤗💋👏

So you were coming up with excuses for a client, now I get it. Nice work