Calik8

Good morning starts with____?

51 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

I love waking up to a good french lesson - always - I mean always, points me in the direction of a great day to come:)

That was an occasional perk when I was married.  So now, for me, it is just a fantasy...but occasional early morning "get togethers" have fulfilled that one for me.

The reality for me is shower and prep,  coffee and meditation, check the sports section and a quick look at the news on the web.  Log into TOB to catch up on the fun, then, off to work (while wishing I was meeting someone from here, instead of going to work !!  ^_^). 

On 1/31/2019 at 1:15 AM, easytimes81006 said:

This retirement thing is not for everyone. It takes true strength and commitment every day. YMMV

Agreed! Being retired is not easy. But it is more enjoyable than going to work every day.

35 minutes ago, SixtiesDude said:

Agreed! Being retired is not easy. But it is more enjoyable than going to work every day.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, easytimes81006 said:

This retirement thing is not for everyone. It takes true strength and commitment every day. YMMV

Awww, fuck both of you (from my desk at work) B)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Awww, fuck both of you (from my desk at work) B)

Seriously! "Being retired is not easy!"  Who are they kidding!! :lol:

Related image

DOESN’T ANYONE HAVE SEX!?!? First damn thing after I go pee is get back in bed and have sex! Then coffee, go to the gym, breakfast 

3 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

DOESN’T ANYONE HAVE SEX!?!? First damn thing after I go pee is get back in bed and have sex! Then coffee, go to the gym, breakfast 

Dang Melissa! He’s a Lucky Dude

6 minutes ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Dang Melissa! He’s a Lucky Dude

😜 yes, yes he is!  

15 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I'll speak for myself, but that is why us horny old men come here, isn't it??

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Sigh. If only...

3 hours ago, JDMurray said:

I'll speak for myself, but that is why us horny old men come here, isn't it??

Right, if it were that easy, I would not have run across the lovely ladies of tob. One day I'll have to figure out how to do the roll over in the morning and have sex, what a way to start the day.

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

That is why some of us enjoy morning encounters.  But I do like my caffeine and shower to start the day, before playtime.

Morning encounters are fun, but by the time I get in shower and drive somewhere it loses the charm of a morning encounter. Roll over, morning wood, get busy.... that's amazing

Edited by K2dnvrfun

Sooo you’re telling me that nobody does an overnight and has sex in the morning???? What reality is this??? I’ve done overnights and let me tell you, we don’t drink coffee first thing! 

Is the polar vortex affecting y’all? 

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Sooo you’re telling me that nobody does an overnight and has sex in the morning???? What reality is this??? I’ve done overnights and let me tell you, we don’t drink coffee first thing! 

On my bucket list

On 1/30/2019 at 5:50 AM, Calik8 said:

Good morning!! How do you like to start your day?

what gets you ready to meet the day and have some fun?

( For me it’s Monster, Vitamins and a quick date with my shower head!)

No coffee, no ex-wife staring at me across the kitchen table, my name not in the obituary section of the paper. I don't need excitment, a smile, or depressing news, to start my day. Just leave me the heck alone!

<_<  Wake and bake here with my own cup of coffeeeeeeee

Edited by Sapphire
mispell

On 1/30/2019 at 5:50 AM, Calik8 said:

Good morning!! How do you like to start your day?

what gets you ready to meet the day and have some fun?

( For me it’s Monster, Vitamins and a quick date with my shower head!)

Well my day starts differently and ends differently. If I have the ability and luxury of sleeping more than 4 hours I generally will tell Alexa to play some Frank Sinatra, Otis Redding, Jackson 5, Ray Charles, or The Clash, Cure, Joan Jett (Bad Reputation, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Queen, Bowie or Hip- Hop. It depends honestly how I slept and what I am scheduled to do. Coffee for sure, but before all of that honestly masturbate then my steam shower it’s like heaven. Walking around my home naked singing etc.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:29 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

I love overnights because you can go to bed breathless and wake up euphoric. They are the best as long as that person does not snore.

Coffee, music, sex, gym... sounds good. But personally, I start every morning with a long pee! LOL

(and sometimes that simple action can be a challenging business...) ;)

664m9bpm0ppz.jpg

Just now, Bora Bora said:

Coffee, music, sex, gym... sounds good. But personally, I start every morning with a long pee! LOL

664m9bpm0ppz.jpg

Remember guys have deal with a little principle of physics called torque.  You see, that's when you have the morning wood and go to take a whiz.  Unless you're lucky enough to be in an alley or have a urinal, you got to make it down into the bowl.  It's too early to just rely on aim from 5 feet away, so you line up in front, and start pushing down.  You keep getting closer and closer to where you'll make it in there, when you're finally pushing down so hard, your feet slip out and you crack your head on the bowl.  That's what torque is.

13 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

664m9bpm0ppz.jpg

Omg, hillarious