Hunter VanDyke

Saw this on Twitter. Looked fun. Curious to see what you guys pick

18 posts in this topic

Only pick 2! Lol

I pick #4, and #7. My 3 skills to master would be communication, carpentry, and cunnilingus

IMG_20190128_232429.jpg

Hunter, 

Master of three skills and 5 languages for me.figure whatever you master you will have additional understanding and insight with knowledge through five additional languages also. Just imagining how incredible that would be! Time travel would be awesome fun. Lol the added money would be fantastic security! 

damn this is a hard puzzle!

Easy, time travel.

I could go back in time to reconnect with someone who passed away. I would go back in time and buy the correct stocks so I could make a million dollars. I would travel into the future and be with those that are ten years older, making me feel younger. I would be able to know what the future holds which would give me a million followers.

I would choose 3 & 5.

We all have a loved one who has passed away. In my case, I would use #3 to bring back the loved one of someone else to try and help ease or erase the pain they are suffering because of the death of their loved one.

And 5 just because I want to be 10 years younger.

2 and 4. The rest would work out with taking the money back in time and changing some lives of people I know struggling now.

3 & 4 for me. I would bring my daughter back and then we would rewind time to when she was born.  Even if it all had the same outcome my life would still be more blessed by taking the journey again. 

#3  which would take care of  #9. After that I got all I need.

3 and 5. Bring my grandma back to meet my granddaughters and 10 more years to show her a better life than she had.

3 and 5. 3 would take care of 9 and 5 because it was a good time in my life and I enjoy life now so an extra 10 years wouldn't hurt

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

3 & 4 for me. I would bring my daughter back and then we would rewind time to when she was born.  Even if it all had the same outcome my life would still be more blessed by taking the journey again. 

Oh, man... Laci now I know that wasn’t easy... I’m sorry:(

2 & 4:

then invest the million in bitcoin at its advent...

then do some real good in the world...

I'd take #2 and #4, and use the time machine to go back and invest the money in Google, Netfilx and Amazon.  I actually thought about #9, but with my luck it would turn out to be a guy or a married woman.

11 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is exactly what I choose, except in my scenario she's my niece. (a million hugs to you, sweet lady)

Edited by Cecilia

#5 and #7 for me.

#7 could lead to #1, #2, #6, and #8.  #9 could also follow with the increased popularity and a determination to never settle for someone.  The additional 10 years to take advantage of the my new skills would be valuable.

On 1/30/2019 at 7:30 AM, Laci French said:

3 and 4 for me as well.  that would give me everything!!

Just by picking #4 you can satisfy every other option with the exception of #5 and #9.  

#1  See #8, you would have tons of followers quickly being famous for miraculously saving people or helping people in their time of need. 

#2   Being able to travel back in time and bet on future events or make lottery picks, you would quickly be able to win your million dollars

#3  You may not be able to bring people back from the dead with time travel but you could save them from dying in the first place in some cases, unless it's a medical issue.  You could keep the drunk driver from getting in their car or diffuse the argument that escalates into violence.

#6  You could do the groundhog day thing and just keep repeating your early time in life and do it until you've learned 5 languages at an early age.

#7  Just like language learning in #6, you could just hit repeat and continue to travel back and learn your 3 skills to the point of mastery. 

#8  You would quickly become famous through time travel if went back and you just happened across situations where you could warn people or save people from impending doom.  Example, stopping a school shooting by warning police to be ready or preventing someone from crossing the street at the exact time they would have been hit by a bus.  Being ultra rich, knowing 5 languages, being the master of 3 skills and your uncanny knack of being "in the right place at the right time" to save peoples lives would be enough to get you all the fame you could handle. 

#9  You're on your own for this one, good luck.