Myotherboard81

No AA?

53 posts in this topic

So this has happened to me twice before and I find it annoying and frustrating. Trying to set up an appointment and I get asked my age and ethnicity. Once I mention I'm black, no response anymore. Their ads on here saying nothing about it, but upon googling their phone number and seeing their ads on other sites, I see the "NO AA". Might as well just slap 'Whites Only' on your profile and call it a day. My question is why? I understand people may have preferences, but it boggles my mind, and no offense if my next words of choice offends you, that some ladies would rather choose an old, overweight white guy over a black guy. It's like saying "your donation is no good here, boy.". I find myself having to ask a lady is it ok that I'm black. My question is, why?

You've been around since 2015. Surely you have seen at least a few of the 100's of threads on this topic. :unsure:

Bottom line, everyone has their preferences for their reasons. You may not want to see blonde ladies. It is all a preference. Do you really want to see someone that is not comfortable with you or will not have a good time? For every lady that does not want to see AA, there are 3 that will. Denver is a mini Dallas now. It is OVER SATURATED with ladies. Just pick another one out of the 1000's available. Best wishes

Yes, please search this topic. You'll have hours of reading pleasure. 

Apologies if I'm beating a dead horse, but in my defense, I've never read any previous threads about this. I joined in 2015 just to see what the forums were about that day, didn't catch my attention, so I never read them. I've only been active on here since last summer. I just lurked reviews for 3 years lol 

42 minutes ago, Myotherboard81 said:

My question is why? I understand people may have preferences, but it boggles my mind, and no offense if my next words of choice offends you, that some ladies would rather choose an old, overweight white guy over a black guy. It's like saying "your donation is no good here, boy.". I find myself having to ask a lady is it ok that I'm black. My question is, why?

Just like it is your dime and your time, same applies for the ladies. Do I think that is right, no, but who am I to say who someone should see or not. You sound like a proud man, suck it up and move on. 

18 minutes ago, Myotherboard81 said:

Apologies if I'm beating a dead horse, but in my defense, I've never read any previous threads about this. I joined in 2015 just to see what the forums were about that day, didn't catch my attention, so I never read them. I've only been active on here since last summer. I just lurked reviews for 3 years lol 

You can still do a search, and you will get the exact same comments a new thread will bring. 

Every black man I’ve seen has been extremely nice and I’ve never had a problem. That said, I’ve have been contacted by many rude people of all colors. Still, from your perspective, I’m sure it’s frustrating. Just keep trying. Ignorance abounds, and a lot of nefarious characters have caused the ladies to not see men of color. It’s a tricky thing these days. 

Here are 3 threads you can start your search with...hundreds of comments

No Love for AA?

what is up with the no black guys thing

BP-no AA in the ads

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Myotherboard81 said:

So this has happened to me twice before and I find it annoying and frustrating. Trying to set up an appointment and I get asked my age and ethnicity. Once I mention I'm black, no response anymore. Their ads on here saying nothing about it, but upon googling their phone number and seeing their ads on other sites, I see the "NO AA". Might as well just slap 'Whites Only' on your profile and call it a day. My question is why? I understand people may have preferences, but it boggles my mind, and no offense if my next words of choice offends you, that some ladies would rather choose an old, overweight white guy over a black guy. It's like saying "your donation is no good here, boy.". I find myself having to ask a lady is it ok that I'm black. My question is, why?

Man, this board is really not the place to ask this question and really get any answer other than “it’s personal preference and you should suck it up and find someone else,” or “it’s a dead horse.” It is the only subject that’s ever brought up that gets that response. Well rate treads often get hit with “not another rate thread!” As a comparison there are countless threads about outdated, “creative”, or just very misleading photos that if anyone complains they’re almost branded shallow dicks because they “couldn’t look past the physical and truly see an amazing personality” even though they weren’t looking for that body type or age bracket and dropped a few hundred to feel duped. Mention race though and it’s suddenly a preference while completely and blindly overlooking blatant under/overtones.  

What is interesting though is there have been a few more ladies speaking up against the ignorance. So I guess there is that. 

As I’ve said before I’d rather they just put it out in the open so you know to keep it moving and scratch them off the list instead of getting hit with that surprise when you think everything is all wavy. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chop it up. 

If you’re in the “it’s a personal preference” crowd, pray that this activity never gets legal status.  I can see the court cases now. All using the plight of a CO baker as precedence.  A customer has options, but business does not.

Personally, I’m on the fence with sympathies for both views.

Edited by Bit Banger

7 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

If you’re in the “it’s a personal preference” crowd, pray that this activity never gets legal status.  I can see the court cases now. All using the plight of a CO baker as precedence.  A customer has options, but business does not.

Personally, I’m on the fence with sympathies for both views.

The only example we have now is NV, and the few ladies here that worked on the ranches and spoke up said they aren’t required to see everyone that walks through the door. It could change if it hit a national scale though. 

The CO baker’s “plight” is a bit more complicated and the courts definitely took an easier route on judgement because it does come down to individual, protected rights almost trumping another. His religious freedom was at the heart of this case. 

There a multitude of threads on the forum asking why no AA. And the answers are always the same.

Yes, at this point I understand there are multiple threads from the past about this topic. That's great. Perhaps I wanted a fresh take in 2019 on opinions on the topic instead of reading old posts. But hey, I got at least some insightful responses, so I'm good now. As you can see my reviews, I've found plenty of ladies that have an open mind. 

12 minutes ago, Myotherboard81 said:

. As you can see my reviews, I've found plenty of ladies that have an open mind. 

This says it all. You see yourself to be different than others. Why do people have to have an open mind when we're all the same. That's what's so FU about this whole thing. If I have to ask myself if I see a difference between white and others, than I've already decided there is a difference. It's a never ending search fo equality.

2 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

Yes, at this point I understand there are multiple threads from the past about this topic. That's great. Perhaps I wanted a fresh take in 2019 on opinions on the topic instead of reading old posts. But hey, I got at least some insightful responses, so I'm good now. As you can see my reviews, I've found plenty of ladies that have an open mind. 

51vHtDc.gif

2 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

There is no fresh take, as you can tell from the responses above. The insightful responses are the same as 2018, 17, 16, 15 etc...

They will be the same in 2020, 2021 and so on.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, please search this topic. You'll have hours of reading pleasure. 

That word, pleasure, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I think... you shouldn't have to 'ask if it's ok'. I would say, don't ask.

If you have to read their info before contacting them, that's what we all want anyway, so yeah do that, but otherwise you can try various ways of searching for who is more accepting of people in general... 

✓ Would consider invites from people of all ages (over 21), sizes, backgrounds, races, ethnicities, genders/identities, and orientations, as well as couples/trios. 

8 minutes ago, M477 said:

That word, pleasure, I do not think it means what you think it means.

I should have clarified the pleasure part was for the popcorn people, and the people who like to relive this same horrible thread every few months. The ones who know there IS NO acceptable WHY thats coming out of a new thread. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

20 minutes ago, Myotherboard81 said:

Didn't know it was such a sensitive topic for some of you 

Gotta love it when someone takes offense at no AA, then goes on to hate on overweight people, old people, and white people. Smh...

I've read the other threads. Have fun on the new one kiddos. Gotta get back to packing. 😘

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Gotta love it when someone takes offense at no AA, then goes on to hate on overweight people, old people, and white people. Smh...

Hate? You clearly read that out of context. Good job. Twist it however you like to make yourself feel better. Smh 

MOB81, Give it a rest and move on. This is becoming a trolling thread again.

Edited by petey-9950
Grammar

Lol oh I'm done. Just not gonna let someone try to paint me as the bad guy. Toodles.

8 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Man, this board is really not the place to ask this question and really get any answer other than “it’s personal preference and you should suck it up and find someone else,” or “it’s a dead horse.” It is the only subject that’s ever brought up that gets that response. Well rate treads often get hit with “not another rate thread!” As a comparison there are countless threads about outdated, “creative”, or just very misleading photos that if anyone complains they’re almost branded shallow dicks because they “couldn’t look past the physical and truly see an amazing personality” even though they weren’t looking for that body type or age bracket and dropped a few hundred to feel duped. Mention race though and it’s suddenly a preference while completely and blindly overlooking blatant under/overtones.  

What is interesting though is there have been a few more ladies speaking up against the ignorance. So I guess there is that. 

As I’ve said before I’d rather they just put it out in the open so you know to keep it moving and scratch them off the list instead of getting hit with that surprise when you think everything is all wavy. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chop it up. 

Without a response from a provider who actually has "NO AA" in her listing, these are the only answers members can give.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There is no fresh take, as you can tell from the responses above. The insightful responses are the same as 2018, 17, 16, 15 etc...

They will be the same in 2020, 2021 and so on.

More like