BadBoy

In praise of the traveling girl

14 posts in this topic

Although I certainly enjoy the company of many of the local ladies, all of whom have their charms, as of late I have been visiting fairly often with the traveling working gals.  I have to say that I think a traveling working gal has to be the bravest and gutsiest person on earth, the CIA ought to recruit from the "Visiting" section of TOB and P411.

Just imagine how tough, brave and strong you have to be to travel alone to a strange city, since they are all strange at first, check into a strange hotel room, post on a strange board, and sit there, all alone, waiting for some strange guy to come knocking on your door, not to mention anticipating all the strange shit some of the strangers try to pull.  I do a lot of really dangerous shit for fun, but there is no way that I even come close to being so damned ballsy, I'd be scared shitless. 

The traveling working gals not only do all that, they do it at age 21, or 23 or whatever, and some of them at 98 pounds.

I find that level of guts and gumption very attractive, and really enjoy finding out about them, which is often even more amazing.

I know it's not that much different for local ladies, and I know that most travelers have a friend with them, but it doesn't diminish my admiration and respect one little bit.

Just saying, thanks spices of life.

(And of course this goes for our local ladies when they venture out on the road.)

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Although I certainly enjoy the company of many of the local ladies, all of whom have their charms, as of late I have been visiting fairly often with the traveling working gals.  I have to say that I think a traveling working gal has to be the bravest and gutsiest person on earth, the CIA ought to recruit from the "Visiting" section of TOB and P411.

Just imagine how tough, brave and strong you have to be to travel alone to a strange city, since they are all strange at first, check into a strange hotel room, post on a strange board, and sit there, all alone, waiting for some strange guy to come knocking on your door, not to mention anticipating all the strange shit some of the strangers try to pull.  I do a lot of really dangerous shit for fun, but there is no way that I even come close to being so damned ballsy, I'd be scared shitless. 

The traveling working gals not only do all that, they do it at age 21, or 23 or whatever, and some of them at 98 pounds.

I find that level of guts and gumption very attractive, and really enjoy finding out about them, which is often even more amazing.

I know it's not that much different for local ladies, and I know that most travelers have a friend with them, but it doesn't diminish my admiration and respect one little bit.

Just saying, thanks spices of life.

(And of course this goes for our local ladies when they venture out on the road.)

Well said brother.

The books that could be written on twat touring😂

BB you need to invite them to dinner or bring snacks and drinks for them. 

Have fun sweet man. 

Is keeping it local kind of like the buy local day around black Friday, to help the local businesses? 

I have to say there are some traveling ladies I am anomored with but kind of want to support the local community too so the lovely CO ladies stick around. When funds are sparse I tend to spend them on the local gals.

But agree I find the whole traveling twat,  as @Laci French said, to be very interesting.  Though it does seem like a lot of traveling ladies skip right past denver. 

In ten years I've only seen one traveling provider once. I understand it takes guts to go that route but the apples in Denver are so damb ripe and tastey, I don't think about ordering out.

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

When I write my memoirs, I now know what the chapter about my years in the military will be titled... I toured many a twat..

2 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

My first tour was NYC.  I felt so brave!!

WOW, and obviously survived!  BRAVE WOMEN!

1 minute ago, JDMurray said:

WOW, and obviously survived!  BRAVE WOMEN!

I have to stay away from NYC, now.  I had so much fun going to the Opera, Ballet, and Broadway shows that I spent every dime I made.  I truly miss Manhattan greatly.

Once again BB is on point I very much agree.  I also think most of these ladies are very independent, and self sufficient.  Someone I would want as a wingman (wingwoman).  Good job BB I'm a fan!

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

BB you need to invite them to dinner or bring snacks and drinks for them. 

Have fun sweet man. 

I can just imagine you sitting there in that cold-ass Midwestern hotel room, thinking about a nice dinner.  Wish I was there, we could go hog wild with room service.

On the other hand, I have suggested dinner out to travelers, but they always want an extra $300 for the time and companionship at dinner on top of the lobster and unobtainium truffle dinner (+ another $300 for the really fun times).  I always get what I want to eat anyway B), so I have been discouraged so far.

Frankly, gals, if you are on the road and want to go out for dinner or dancing or concerts or whatever, I think you would get more action if you would make it a reasonable add on.  I know your time is valuable, but it's a balancing thing.

Hope you are having fun, Laci, I've been following your trek on Switter.

46 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I can just imagine you sitting there in that cold-ass Midwestern hotel room, thinking about a nice dinner.  Wish I was there, we could go hog wild with room service.

On the other hand, I have suggested dinner out to travelers, but they always want an extra $300 for the time and companionship at dinner on top of the lobster and unobtainium truffle dinner (+ another $300 for the really fun times).  I always get what I want to eat anyway B), so I have been discouraged so far.

Frankly, gals, if you are on the road and want to go out for dinner or dancing or concerts or whatever, I think you would get more action if you would make it a reasonable add on.  I know your time is valuable, but it's a balancing thing.

Hope you are having fun, Laci, I've been following your trek on Switter.

I have had some occasions with some traveling ladies that it happen to be around lunch or dinner time. Have had some invitations accepted for lunch or dinner without any adding on. Guess nobody likes eating alone especially out of towners. Had a few actually buy me lunch or dinner, in a round about way. Lol. 

Swell, now I really feel great. :(