Traveller17

Big Game watching

44 posts in this topic

I think I am going to take in next weekend’s Super football game from Black Hawk.  

Anyone have a favorite place to watch major sporting events?

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Not interested in watching kneelers 

Now there are certain "kneelers" I would enjoy watching as long as I could...

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Now there are certain "kneelers" I would enjoy watching as long as I could...

That’s half time activity. 

It’ll be 80 Sunday. I think I'll take a ride to the beach, instead.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Now that was just a rude thing to say since many of us are driving in the snow here right now. :P

11 hours ago, Traveller17 said:

The recliner in front of my big TV!

1 hour ago, SixtiesDude said:

Now that was just a rude thing to say since many of us are driving in the snow here right now. :P

Yes, it was rude😱

I am with BB on this.  Have not watched NFL for three years and see no reason to change that now.  I will likely take my atv out and see what kind of winter photos I can get.  LOTS of eagles around here this time of year

My favorite sports bar and then strip joint/s.  Been doing this for years!

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

My favorite sports bar and then strip joint/s as a dancer  for years!

#Ifixditforyou

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixditforyou

No selfies please. Could be hazardous to our health and vision.:unsure:

9 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I'm 81 and the only thing I ride is the WONDERFUL ladies here.

9 hours ago, mustang said:

I am with BB on this.  Have not watched NFL for three years and see no reason to change that now.  I will likely take my atv out and see what kind of winter photos I can get.  LOTS of eagles around here this time of year

Me too, football can suck it! if everyone stopped watching they would get their shit together really quick. 

NFL/WWF,  NO DIFFERENCE THESE DAYS.

22 hours ago, Traveller17 said:

I think I am going to take in next weekend’s Super football game from Black Hawk.  

Fun place and hope its a great time no matter who you are cheering for. 

So the "kneelers" turned you off to the NFL. Not the domestic violence or murderers? Great logic. 

2 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

So the "kneelers" turned you off to the NFL. Not the domestic violence or murderers? Great logic. 

You know domestic violence/spousal abuse accompanied with massive cover ups by the league (never though we’d thank TMZ for bringing to light anything), cheerleaders damned near being forced into terrible situations, rampant drug and alcohol addiction, the league not giving a damn about players and burying reports they sponsored about how dangerous it is even though it’s “the great American sport for kids and families” , scheming on breast cancer and other charitable donations by selling millions in merchandise but keeping the money...but nonviolent kneeling to bring awareness is too far. 

7 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Indoor Sports more interesting this year

I agree and also want to remember that some of those indoor sports can be practiced outdoors...with the right person, at the right time and in the right location.  ;)

1 minute ago, average1 said:

I agree and also want to remember that some of those indoor sports can be practiced outdoors...with the right person, at the right time and in the right location.  ;)

Naked snow angels 😂😂

As unpopular as the game sounds with everyone I’ll hope to still enjoy it.  If you need me, hopefully I’ll be watching from a craps table. 😃

4 hours ago, Traveller17 said:

As unpopular as the game sounds with everyone I’ll hope to still enjoy it.  If you need me, hopefully I’ll be watching from a craps table. 😃

Its the Super Bowl. Those that don't want to watch it or aren't trying to enjoy the game, are pissy because their teams didn't make it LOL. I am a true football fan. So whether it's a team I like or don't like I'll be watching it. Eating chicken wings and deep fried mac and cheese balls lol

I've never been a big football fan, so I'll be outside enjoying what sounds like will be unusually warm weather. If any lady wants to join me for a little fun, let me know.:P

Otherwise, pitchers and catchers will be reporting for spring training pretty soon. I can't wait for the America's Pastime to start.

I was so miffed at the blown call at the end of the saints game and then the atrocious overtime structure that literally denies a team a chance to answer an over time score (especially the chefs, been a while since they were in the big dance) that i intend to intentionally not watch it and just go play golf somewhere warm...

i love football, but the NFL is ruining the game...

just my opinion...

To the contrary, in my humble opinion, I think the game has gotten better.  I do admit to seeing too many yellow flags, but I love to watch how well some of these teams play together.  When I am fortunate enough to see a great play in slo-mo I am amazed at the athleticism and coordination of a modern offense or defense. A perfect example is the Saints............

I'm still going to watch the game, probably will be pretty good.