airamericavet65

Plastic surgeon jokes

7 posts in this topic

If I was a plastic surgeon I would 100% put a squeaky toy in every breast implant.

😂😂😂 now that’s an idea! 

I’d  squeeze them when stressed out or need a laugh . I’d also think it would be quite annoying after awhile lol 

20 minutes ago, SophiaDeLaRue said:

😂😂😂 now that’s an idea! 

I’d  squeeze them when stressed out or need a laugh . I’d also think it would be quite annoying after awhile lol 

Kind of like squeaky dog toys. Sounds fun, but quickly turns annoying. Imagine if you went for a jog and they just kept honking :)

On 1/27/2019 at 11:50 AM, airamericavet65 said:

If I was a plastic surgeon I would 100% put a squeaky toy in every breast implant.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:33 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

Kind of like squeaky dog toys. Sounds fun, but quickly turns annoying. Imagine if you went for a jog and they just kept honking :)

Saline implants have a very small fill value so that the surgeon can modify the size, the CC’s during the augmentation surgery. Silicone and the “Gummy Bear” which is also Silicone arrive from the manufacturer already filled to the desired CC discussed between the surgeon and patient. The saline has a greater chance of tear and rippling as the implant falls meaning adjusts to the patients body and/or post surgery care and lifestyle. Those types of thing are generally discussed during the consultation to include the additional recommendations from the surgeon during the exam. Breast implant manufacturers refer to the consistency of the medical grade silicone gel used in their products as “cohesive” or “highly cohesive.” Both are form-stable, strong, and biocompatible (safe to implant in the human body). So squeaky toy probability is Zero sorry I don’t think the FDA would let use do that to patient. Lol. My malpractice insurance and license would definitely be revoked. But it is a funny thought.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:33 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

Or what if your dog thought it was his toy 😱

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Could be what inspired the thought but often fantasy thoughts don't pan out to reality

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Henry and his squeaky toy 😂😂