Hunter VanDyke

Valentine's Day

34 posts in this topic

For you single men out there...are you planning on getting a date for Valentine's Day? One of your favorite ladies? For the Gentlemen who are spoken for...what kind of fun romantic plans are you making for your SO for Valentine's Day?

Probably nothing to to fancy. Dinner out, maybe, just maybe, that once a year BJ, but will be thinking of the fine TOB women!

Edited by JDMurray

My Valentine won't be around but hope to be with friends sharing a drink or two and maybe dinner

34 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

For you single men out there...are you planning on getting a date for Valentine's Day? One of your favorite ladies? For the Gentlemen who are spoken for...what kind of fun romantic plans are you making for your SO for Valentine's Day?

Just another day in February though I might grill a ribeye just to make it special.

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

DvtytPA.jpg?1

ctsXm3f.jpg?1

6ZyF8tI.jpg?1

😂😂😂

Motherfucker is one word. Can't wait to read the card. Lol

2 hours ago, JDMurray said:

Probably nothing to to fancy. Dinner out, maybe, just maybe, that once a year BJ, but will be thinking of the fine TOB women!

Oh man, I'll be sending good vibes for that BJ! Here's to hoping you get one, and it's sloppy, deep, and mind blowing! 🍻

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

My Valentine won't be around but hope to be with friends sharing a drink or two and maybe dinner

Thats a very real possibility. ❤

2 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Isn’t that steak and blow job day?

I hope so. I take my steak Medium Rare 😁

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Just another day in February though I might grill a ribeye just to make it special.

Ribeye is my favorite. Mmm...I love the fat!

8 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

my thoughts

This response will be hard to beat. Too cute!! You are definitely one of my Valentine's 😍❤

I like to go to a hot spring, bring champagne or the pure love kombucha (wish it lasted longer than just during February) & get some crafty chocolate, maybe a picnic. Haha this is my self love day translation let’s just do it again because it’s a holiday🤷🏽

On 1/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, Leena_rose said:

I like to go to a hot spring, bring champagne or the pure love kombucha (wish it lasted longer than just during February) & get some crafty chocolate, maybe a picnic. Haha this is my self love day translation let’s just do it again because it’s a holiday🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok I’m your date!!! Let me know when I need to be ready and attire ❤️

I'd love to book a girl, but the way my business is going, I'll probably be dating my hand! :eek:

Bouquet.

Mixtape.

Sonnet.

Jewelry. Coz we all live in a material world. And she's just a ... well, y'know the lyric.

Food on the pink spectrum: filet mignon, rare, cherries. Pink champagne (underrated). Etc.

36 minutes ago, Don John said:

Bouquet.

Mixtape.

Sonnet.

Jewelry. Coz we all live in a material world. And she's just a ... well, y'know the lyric.

Food on the pink spectrum: filet mignon, rare, cherries. Pink champagne (underrated). Etc.

It's the only day of the year when i wish i wasn't single. 😍😍😍

10 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Isn’t that steak and blow job day?

March 14th is Steak & BJ Day! Should be a national holiday. 

8 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hope so. I take my steak Medium Rare 😁

...and on this day, it's often overheard "I like my steak medium rare, and my blow job well done!"

For some of us, Valentine's Day is also called S.A.D.  (Single Awareness Day).  A few years ago I was in the mountains, alone on Valentine's Day.  I forgot it was Valentine's Day until I went out to a nice dinner that night.  I was the only single person in the place.  And it did make me S.A.D.

Not sure if I will try to arrange an encounter that week.  I'm still getting dental work done and am self conscious about it.  But, dang, I am missing companionship.  I do hope to be back in the game in the next couple of months, with a new smile.  :)

Awwww...❤️ day. 

We should all send out cards like we did in elementary school😂

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr03gKlu__T8ug_5tHLFn

52 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Awwww...❤️ day. 

We should all send out cards like we did in elementary school😂

I remember walking my grade school classroom aisles, handing out cheap cards and candy hearts. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Edited by pfunk
add image

19 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I remember walking my grade school classroom aisles, handing out cheap cards and candy hearts. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

You won’t have the candy hearts this year...they didn’t make any

39 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I remember decorating our little shoe boxes for our classmates to drop their Valentine's cards in. Always hoping the boy i had a crush on would give me a special card. Fun times. 

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I remember decorating our little shoe boxes for our classmates to drop their Valentine's cards in. Always hoping the boy i had a crush on would give me a special card. Fun times. 

I have a special card i would like to put in your decorated box 😉

On 1/27/2019 at 11:22 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I am planning on  heading up to glenwood springs for the afternoon and will spend the rest of the week there enjoying the hot springs and vapor caves!

I'm envisioning men getting blow jobs from us before whisking their wives off for a romantic valentines dinner. The men are elated and satified, the wives aren't being bothered about their annual duty. It's a win/win!  😘

3 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I'm envisioning men getting blow jobs from us before whisking their wives off for a romantic valentines dinner. The men are elated and satified, the wives aren't being bothered about their annual duty. It's a win/win!  😘

I like this idea

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

1 hour ago, Shutterbug said:

I like this idea

I like this idea too. You're right Cecilia, it is a win/win, plus throw in a win for the lucky ladies the men choose.  ❤ 

17 hours ago, Crystyna said:

I am planning on  heading up to glenwood springs for the afternoon and will spend the rest of the week there enjoying the hot springs and vapor caves!

Now that's way to celebrate your Valentine's week, and really spoil yourself. Enjoy Beautiful!