Mystic of Denver

Stop wasting my fucking time men !!!!!

17 posts in this topic

Can I say?... don’t text. Ask for pics . Stop wasting my time because I’ll just block u!! Seriously 

Umm, I feel like you may be venting to the wrong crowd, as I don't think many timewasters hang out here. Hope you feel better now, A good vent can be helpful

Happy Friday

1 hour ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Can I say?... don’t text. Ask for pics . Stop wasting my time because I’ll just block u!! Seriously 

I’m sorry you aren’t being treated with respect from some fucktards. 

I occasionally remove my number and require email or pm’s for initial contact. It cuts down on much of the bs but you also miss out on many great dick pics😂

Keep your chin up and enjoy the day. 

Don't post your phone number.

I promise never to waste the time of any provider who fails to answer calls, fails to respond to messages, makes appointments with no intention of keeping those appointments, leaves me sitting in a parking lot for a half-hour past the appointment time, or does the silent ghost treatment after I have driven for an hour to get to the agreed place at the agreed time.

For clarification I have never met or spoken to Oceann of Denver and have no intention of wasting her time. I promise.

I am usually busy enough having my time wasted by other providers, which doesn't leave me with much time to waste.

Oddly enough, I have noticed that dates that don't show up as promised are much less expensive than those who do. Go figure!

21 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Sorry you are running into a batch of time wasters.  I'm not sure if the new year has brought out more time wasters or if it just seems to happen in streaks.  It sucks when this happens (on either side of the equation).  We should all remember that this is supposed to be fun and not waste the other's time.  I hope your "time waster" streak ends and you have a stretch of good encounters.  Those of us who have seen you have appreciated you...a bunch.  :)

23 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

Your posted listing 

"  **Pics Available upon Request**
Beautiful DD Princess with a Heart of Gold. 
Always Fun, Clean, and Discreet. Never disappointments and you always come back. Great conversation and never any rush. 
 10 years of great Reviews and Experience!
                 **TEXT ONLY please**"

Perhaps you should consider a re-write of your listing?

22 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Umm, I feel like you may be venting to the wrong crowd, as I don't think many timewasters hang out here. Hope you feel better now, A good vent can be helpful

Happy Friday

This was my first thought. 99.9% of the time the forum men are the ones who get it, and do their best to make it a success. Perhaps you can address the others via twitter/switter or a personal website. 😉

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

I’m sorry you aren’t being treated with respect from some fucktards. 

I occasionally remove my number and require email or pm’s for initial contact. It cuts down on much of the bs but you also miss out on many great dick pics😂

Keep your chin up and enjoy the day. 

This ^^^

I've removed my number from my ads, and it helps during these rising tides of the less experienced. But Laci is correct, you'll miss out on all the late night dic pics. LoL!

50 minutes ago, Shutterbug said:

Your posted listing 

Always Fun, Clean, and Discreet. Never disappointments and you always come back. Great conversation and never any rush. 
                 **TEXT ONLY please**"

Hmmm, the solution to your woes is right here at your fingertips. Quite literally, at your fingertips. 😘

Edited by Cecilia

49 minutes ago, Shutterbug said:

Your posted listing 

**TEXT ONLY please**"

Unless, of course, you text and ask for a picture... :lol:

Your number is probably on erotic monkey and that might be where most of your troubles are coming from. 

You can change your number and not post it or just silent the phone when you don’t want to be disturbed.  I either delete or respond with a snarky response and that helps me stay somewhat sane. 

If you need to chat pm me because I get the frustration is real at times. 

It does not matter what the posting says.  It really does not.  The few who get it are few and far between these latest days.

3 hours ago, Sapphire said:

It does not matter what the posting says.  It really does not.  The few who get it are few and far between these latest days.

Well ............... for those of us that DO read the listing and anything else - profile, website, etc. - that we can locate, it does matter.  If text and asking for pics are going to be irritating to provider then don't say they are OK in listing. :cool:  But I think the original post here was perhaps misunderstood - perhaps she meant no endless texting with stupid questions and no photo collectors!  But looks like listing is fixed/modified.  Best I can say to OP and ladies in general is may you only get clients who can read!! (If that doesn't totally dry up the stream that is!!)

(Oh, and to Ms. Oceann - with the pics you do have on profile and with the number of reviews, who the hell should need to ask you for more pics - besides a collector??  Really guys?)

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Best I can say to OP and ladies in general is may you only get clients who can read!!

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need B)

On 1/26/2019 at 7:41 PM, AsianLover said:

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need B)