skinnydud

A missed opportunity and blocking

44 posts in this topic

So a few weeks ago i tried to see this beautiful lady i shared my refs on tob with her. She even gave me a special rate however on my way to her she tells me how tob ads are all down ... that happens to be just a week after eccie went down  with no info. She tells me she cant access my refs and I basically got scared i did not feel comfortable giving any info outside of tob and standing in the parking lot of her incall trying to find a way to meet this beautiful that i am not sure anymore about. I was confused and worried ... that ended up worrying her about her safety ... she asked me if i am a certain guy in a pic and it was not me. I never seen him ... things just went on a different path and our meeting didnt happen ... i messaged her apologizing for the whole thing ... silence ...tried again only to get silence ... tried again silence ... now i am sure i am blocked. I just cant stop thinking of how close i was to meeting her and now its not happening because she does not have enough trust or believes i am a different person  ... i am still hoping to see her 

Sometimes this stuff happens. Short back and forth texts aren't the most conducive to connecting as much of the intent can be lost on just words. If she's spooked your are likely out of luck. But there are many beautiful ladies here in denver and on this board so find some one else or several others, have some fun, make some connections, and go from there. Maybe somewhere down the road you can try with this lady again.

Dude, the way I look at is, if it was meant to be it was meant to be, if not then maybe is just wasn’t.  Move on their are many beautiful and talented ladies here on TOB.

16 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

So a few weeks ago i tried to see this beautiful lady i shared my refs on tob with her. She even gave me a special rate however on my way to her she tells me how tob ads are all down ... that happens to be just a week after eccie went down  with no info. She tells me she cant access my refs and I basically got scared i did not feel comfortable giving any info outside of tob and standing in the parking lot of her incall trying to find a way to meet this beautiful that i am not sure anymore about. I was confused and worried ... that ended up worrying her about her safety ... she asked me if i am a certain guy in a pic and it was not me. I never seen him ... things just went on a different path and our meeting didnt happen ... i messaged her apologizing for the whole thing ... silence ...tried again only to get silence ... tried again silence ... now i am sure i am blocked. I just cant stop thinking of how close i was to meeting her and now its not happening because she does not have enough trust or believes i am a different person  ... i am still hoping to see her 

Did she not screen you before you had the location?  

I wouldn’t continue sending messages and probably move on to the next on your list. 

Best of luck to you moving forward.

Something sounds fishy on her end, imo.

She sets up an appointment, THEN looks at/for references? What is she doing with a picture of some guy and showing it around (if the pic is coming from the ASP back channels, she's not being discreet, if pic from her own doings, why/where is she taking possibly secret pictures of clients).

And what other info was she looking for outside of TOB? Yes, I too would not want to be providing extra info, no matter the location, as possibly could be a phishing  attempt.

Think you dodged a possible bullet here.

She is a reputable girl. I have no doubts about that.  the fact that she realized tob providers access went down kind of made it difficult for her which i understand ... but it happened when i was by her hotel. Fear of ending up in a situation got into my brain so i could not give additional screening info. I have too much at stake if something happens ... you guys know what i am saying. There are other options but the little head is in charge of the choice and the big head is supporting that idea now. Especially because she mixed me up with a bad person ... i need to correct that and enjoy some time with her. 

1 hour ago, skinnydud said:

She is a reputable girl. I have no doubts about that.  the fact that she realized tob providers access went down kind of made it difficult for her which i understand ... but it happened when i was by her hotel. Fear of ending up in a situation got into my brain so i could not give additional screening info. I have too much at stake if something happens ... you guys know what i am saying. There are other options but the little head is in charge of the choice and the big head is supporting that idea now. Especially because she mixed me up with a bad person ... i need to correct that and enjoy some time with her. 

You need to leave her alone. You've already spooked her. Every time you send another message, you're scaring her further. It looks obsessive.

See other people, get more references, and try again in 6 months.

9 minutes ago, pfunk said:

You need to leave her alone. You've already spooked her. Every time you send another message, you're scaring her further. It looks obsessive.

See other people, get more references, and try again in 6 months.

Thanks that is my hope and plan

2 hours ago, skinnydud said:

You were unwilling to go through screening?  How is it that you in your life have more to lose than me or any other lady here?  

13 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You were unwilling to go through screening?  How is it that you in your life have more to lose than me or any other lady here?  

If she wanted personal information as additional screening I agree with him 100%. references and hobby info are one thing personal information like picture of ID, employer name, company contact info are another. I wouldn't give that kind of information to a provider I have been seeing for 10 years let alone one who is new to me.

1 minute ago, boink36 said:

If she wanted personal information as additional screening I agree with him 100%. references and hobby info are one thing personal information like picture of ID, employer name, company contact info are another. I wouldn't give that kind of information to a provider I have been seeing for 10 years let alone one who is new to me.

Yet, we (providers) have to give that to advertise here, or most places.  Shouldn't we all have some skin in the game? I feel like the women here have much more to lose than the men. I don't require RW information myself currently, but there will come a time when I do. Providers shouldn't be the only ones taking the risks with our RW information. My thoughts are there will be a time when the clients will be required to ante up too, or they'll be hitting the streets. It's only a matter of time in my opinion. Just my thoughts. 

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What she said.

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yet, we (providers) have to give that to advertise here, or most places.  Shouldn't we all have some skin in the game? I feel like the women here have much more to lose than the men. I don't require RW information myself currently, but there will come a time when I do. Providers shouldn't be the only ones taking the risks with our RW information. My thoughts are there will be a time when the clients will be required to ante up too, or they'll be hitting the streets. It's only a matter of time in my opinion. Just my thoughts. 

Agree completely.  Things are changing and we all have to do what makes each of us feel comfortable and safe. 

You newbie friendly ladies are my heroes!

Thank you all for your input here everyone is right. I never said i didnt want to do the screening. I actually shared my refs and time was set and i was on my way to the appt. And then tob ads go down and i get a text literally minutes from the incall telling me she cant access the refs ... etc. We all have something to lose. She does as much as i do. If a provider or a clients starts asking for more minutes from meeting then it gets spooky. I never said she has nothing to lose. I am aware that she has just as much at stake as i do ... arent we playing the "forbiden" game after all. My brain started going thru scenarios so fast ... what if some one got her phone and claiming things what if tob got infiltrated what if what if. 

I respect her decision on that night it was the safest under those circumstances ... i was just hoping that after things get back to normal i would be able to see her ... but i do not think it will be happening.

I appreciate everyone s opinion

55 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was actually wondering when one of you ladies would actually mention the lopsidedness of the situation. 

35 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You newbie friendly ladies are my heroes!

We were all newbies at a certain point  but you got a really good point here. They are heroes.

SAFETY is everything.

What kind of refs did you share?

Maybe she never checked them out.

TOB ads going down? I don’t think that ever happened. TOB did have a temporary outage that lasted a few hours a few weeks ago. Is that what you mean.

Referemces are only one method of screening. If she could not reach your references, then she would need another way to screen you. And that may mean social media andnor real world information.

This thing is about gaining trust with verifiable concise presentations of your intentions.

4 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sometimes this stuff happens. Short back and forth texts aren't the most conducive to connecting as much of the intent can be lost on just words. 

Exactly why I ADORE verbal communication ATLEAST once before meeting for the first time. And preferably immediately with meeting on Incall..Text and email is great before and after screening.. But something about Talking for a brief moment takes the cake for me and often can finalize that decision going forward  :)

Edited by Chrissy

2 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

verifiable concise presentations of your intentions.

Speek english!:angry:

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I can't agree with this skin in the game view. It's one thing sharing RWI with TOB as a single umbrella of listings, connection, conversation....it is quite another for individual clients to provide RWI to individual ladies. Let me put it like this to be clear and brief. Let's say TOB required all members to provide them with the same RWI you provide TOB as a provider. In that event, would you then be willing to give your RWI to any member who requested it?

5 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I can't agree with this skin in the game view. It's one thing sharing RWI with TOB as a single umbrella of listings, connection, conversation....it is quite another for individual clients to provide RWI to individual ladies. Let me put it like this to be clear and brief. Let's say TOB required all members to provide them with the same RWI you provide TOB as a provider. In that event, would you then be willing to give your RWI to any member who requested it?

If the system was set up that way, yes. But that's just me, and it would only be after i thoroughly screened the gentleman myself, and felt comfortable sharing that information with him. Currently, the way TOB is set up, The Member/Clients have all the benefit of knowing the lady they are reaching out to has been verified as a legit real person, real photos, of age, not being trafficked (hopefully) there are always to skirt around any issue like that. Yet, you the client provide nothing but references and hobby name and hobby number, hobby email, some not even that. They will only PM. Its how the system is set up. I'm just saying that might not always be the case.  You might not find it that easy for yourselves in the future to find a quality lady to spend time with, with minimal risks. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If the system was set up that way, yes. But that's just me, and it would only be after i thoroughly screened the gentleman myself, and felt comfortable sharing that information with him. Currently, the way TOB is set up, The Member/Clients have all the benefit of knowing the lady they are reaching out to has been verified as a legit real person, real photos, of age, not being trafficked (hopefully) there are always to skirt around any issue like that. Yet, you the client provide nothing but references and hobby name and hobby number, hobby email, some not even that. They will only PM. Its how the system is set up. I'm just saying that might not always be the case.  You might not find it that easy for yourselves in the future to find a quality lady to spend time with, with minimal risks. 

Hopefully we never reach that point but instead a fully legal recreational companionship 😉 imagine that we dont have to be hiding and to worry about shit happening?

And to those who are saying there are plenty ladies here ... i agree with the brains and logic but little head does not have any brains or know any logic. He loved that little beautiful thing and wanted some of it. I am trying to keep it patient and go with a different lady for now.

Just now, skinnydud said:

Hopefully we never reach that point but instead a fully legal recreational companionship 😉 imagine that we dont have to be hiding and to worry about shit happening?

And to those who are saying there are plenty ladies here ... i agree with the brains and logic but little head does not have any brains or know any logic. He loved that little beautiful thing and wanted some of it. I am trying to keep it patient and go with a different lady for now.

Legalization in every state is this girls wet dream

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Legalization in every state is this girls wet dream

Sadly, legalization will not cure the “I can’t share my RWI” problem.  Even though legal the stigma will not disappear overnight.  Imagine the smear campaign for a politician caught smoking weed in CO or coming out of a NV brothel.

20 hours ago, skinnydud said:

There is so much wrong with this statement and frame of thought......that I am seriously holding my tongue. :(

"Young Skywalker" it may be time to re-assess your "little head/big head" excuses...realize that you are not seeming to grasp the critical importance of why a companion needs to have their act together in regards to screening (and it sounds like she didn't) and move on and leave the girl alone.

Edu-ma-cation is a good thing :(

If those are the worst things i see my politician being smeared for, he's got my vote. 😂

23 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If those are the worst things i see my politician being smeared for, he's got my vote. 😂

I quite agree, but then again we’re not The General Public or the Moral Majority.  I’m more interested in things like shady business deals, hiding things from FOIA requests, or mistreatment of classified information.

Remember the stink about the mayor of Georgetown having danced at one of the Denver clubs?   Imagine the trouble if she had worked at the Mustang Ranch??? ☹️

J

Former Mayor of Cincinnati Jerry Springer paid for his playtime with a check (and his job). Anyone here take someone's check? I think we are ALL smarter than that, on both sides of the aisle.