sb1212

P411 Access

30 posts in this topic

Anyone else having trouble accessing the site? Cant even get to the log-in page.....

I’m in. Try one more cup of coffee😉

Is p411 still off limits for new accounts?

24 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Working now.  Coffee seemed to help....

Coffee seems to help everything especially in the morning

17 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Is p411 still off limits for new accounts?

To the best of my knowledge, yes.

But you can always try. No harm in trying.

New Clients can join from a providers invite to the site. 

You must of seen the provider who has a preferred411 account. 

We fill out a invite form with the gentleman's info and send it to a administrator for P411 

Edited by Kandi Apple

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

New Clients can join from a providers invite to the site. 

You must of seen the provider who has a preferred411 account. 

We fill out a invite form with the gentleman's info and send it to a administrator for P411 

I just upped for another 6 months, I wasn't up till Feb but I'm not willing to give up my membership. 

For someone who doesn't travel much and when I do, I don't partake, is p411 necessary?

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

For someone who doesn't travel much and when I do, I don't partake, is p411 necessary?

Same here, and I've decided that it doesn't seem necessary for the local ladies with whom I've built a good reputation.

5 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Same here, and I've decided that it doesn't seem necessary for the local ladies with whom I've built a good reputation.

^^this^^

If you have a relationship with local ladies, P411 isn’t much help beyond another means of communications.

But what will you do as these ladies move on to other pursuits, if you get transferred to another region of the country, or if some traveling gal takes your fancy?  It’s becoming harder to establish new relationships.

I don’t visit with other ladies when I work in Austin or travel to other areas on business.

But I will renew my P411 this week.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

^^this^^

If you have a relationship with local ladies, P411 isn’t much help beyond another means of communications.

But what will you do as these ladies move on to other pursuits, if you get transferred to another region of the country, or if some traveling gal takes your fancy?  It’s becoming harder to establish new relationships.

As Bit said above.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

^^this^^

I'm a relative newbie, so all my relationships are new,  and I haven't found that to be a problem.  YMMV.

10 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Not really but you do learn the secret dance and that might be worth everything.  

~I had no issues logging into P411.

~Kandi, didn't know this option exist, good for new peeps joining. 

~Since this threAD is leaning towards P411 benefits/disadvantage, I'll say it depends on where you play and how active.  If you play local and not often, you may not find P411 valuable.  If you play often and/or travel, it's a great resource and well worth the fee!

8 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Kind of what I was thinking

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

^^this^^

Had the same concern, ladies moving on or even tob moving on, having all eggs in one basket could cause an issue down the road.

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Not really but you do learn the secret dance and that might be worth everything.  

Well damn @Laci French when I first joined tob I had to earn a secret decoder ring and learn the secret handshake and now I have to learn a secret dance. Is it never ending? 😊

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Still trying to learn the secret dance my feet keep getting tangled up and falling flat on my face

4 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Had the same concern, ladies moving on or even tob moving on, having all eggs in one basket could cause an issue down the road.

Well damn @Laci French when I first joined tob I had to earn a secret decoder ring and learn the secret handshake and now I have to learn a secret dance. Is it never ending? 😊

You will eventually have to learn the secret code words too 😂😂

7 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

It ends when you can perfectly sing Hello by Adele out of the shower. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

It ends when you can perfectly sing Hello by Adele out of the shower. 

That's going to require a lot of practice you know.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

You will eventually have to learn the secret code words too 😂😂

It's a life long pursuit. And one I'm happy to partake on.

P411 provides information not always available for local providers: 

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

WHAT!?  There's a SECRET DANCE? Well, that changes everything! On the other hand, I'm a shitty dancer, so maybe still not a thing. :D

I can't get in, but then again, I don't have an account.  :lol:

I've been a P411 member for nearly 10 years and will renew for sure.  Several reasons (in order of importance to me):

1. It is invaluable for short notice appointments, since most gals don't do any further screening if they know one or two gals who gave you a recent OK, so you can get past that whole issue in 2-3 minutes. 

2.  No need to share any RW details,  a few OKs are usually good enough screening. 

3.  The rates are right there,  so you don't have to go through an entire screening ordeal just to find out that you can't afford a provider. 

4.  I'm not sure if this is true for all ladies,  but if you have a decent profile and a bunch of OKs,  you seem to go to the front of the line in making appointments. 

5.  Most of the gals with a good P411 presence seem to have a lower flake factor. 

6.  A gal on P411 who has given a few OKs is not likely to be LEO. 

7.  Collecting OKs is more fun than collecting bottle caps. 

8.  You can tell if a provider is online or not. 

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I've been a P411 member for nearly 10 years and will renew for sure.  Several reasons (in order of importance to me):

1. It is invaluable for short notice appointments, since most gals don't do any further screening if they know one or two gals who gave you a recent OK, so you can get past that whole issue in 2-3 minutes. 

2.  No need to share any RW details,  a few OKs are usually good enough screening. 

3.  The rates are right there,  so you don't have to go through an entire screening ordeal just to find out that you can't afford a provider. 

4.  I'm not sure if this is true for all ladies,  but if you have a decent profile and a bunch of OKs,  you seem to go to the front of the line in making appointments. 

5.  Most of the gals with a good P411 presence seem to have a lower flake factor. 

6.  A gal on P411 who has given a few OKs is not likely to be LEO. 

7.  Collecting OKs is more fun than collecting bottle caps. 

8.  You can tell if a provider is online or not. 

clapping applause GIF