Mr. GT

Filters

32 posts in this topic

Curious what people think of filters on pics in listings.

Sure it's fun taking selfies and having bunny ears or a panda face, but I'm not sure that makes me more eager call a YL. Maybe just skip past.

Just my $0.02

😁

Look up filters in the forum.... it comes up OFTEN. And everyone's opinion varies

Dont particularly like the filters and no it does not directly add to me wanting to see them. However it is an alternative to blurring their face or not showing it at all which may provide more information to see them.

Seems kinda juvenile to me, but I don't care either way. Doesn't make me want to more or less see anyone.

Filter just say, keep on moving. Nothing here to see.

I can take or leave the filters. the duck lips are the pictures I find (I'm using childish in place of Stupid) childish. 

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

Filter just say, keep on moving. Nothing here to see.

👍

13 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

God, we must be getting old boys😁😁😁

Bingo!!  Most of the above translates into "get off my grass you little bastards!"  Makes me feel old just reading them - then I try to snap out of it.  Change is life and life is change.  Go with it or be left behind.  If a lot of the ladies are into filters, run with it if you want to , ahem, spend time with them.

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

th?id=OIP.eFPGaXOI5D2tSzzWQ--faQHaNK

wooohooo doggie style!

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

wooohooo doggie style!

Sorry to dwell but it reminds me of the 60’s when the Beatles were on Ed Sullivan, long hair and all, and my parents said never, no way etc but when I graduated in the early 70’s I had long hair.   I guess us oldies may need to learn how to deal with it but ugggghhhhh.

19 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

They are dumb, we want to see you, not your bunny ears.  

You will Bravo less the filters etc.  imagination at its finest!

Makes no difference to me! If she has good reviews, and rates I like, filtered pics certainly wouldn't dissuade me. :)

Well hello hobbyist, it’s awakening time,   I think Pfunk will do anything these days that doesent have reviews.

18 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Well hello hobbyist, it’s awakening time,   I think Pfunk will do anything these days that doesent have reviews.

Please, continue to dwell. I'm sure it's enhancing your reputation! ;)

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

Makes no difference to me! If she has good reviews, and rates I like, filtered pics certainly wouldn't dissuade me. :)

Amen pfunk, it's a younger generation thing....if it makes them happy then I'm happy besides it's not what I'm looking at when I'm browsing through their photos.

I am old so I see it as childish but I also see it as poor marketing.

Do woman think they are more attractive with bunny ears? Do they think we are turned on by them? If they do, then they can go buy a pair of bunny ears and look like they work for the 1960's Playboy Bunny Club.. which actually might look pretty hot.

I can see an image from a filter to cover a tattoo but I would think most men want to see the woman they might be spending time with. There are other ways to show the lady is fun and playful.

12 hours ago, Kaduk said:

th?id=OIP.eFPGaXOI5D2tSzzWQ--faQHaNK

If nothing else, I might take her to the park and throw the ball around. Hope she brings her own pooper scooper.

Put me in the NO category for filters.

Not my cup of tea, but I am an older gent.  Different strokes for different folks.  And some ladies may be aiming for a certain audience.  With the right lady, it would not be a deal breaker with me, but not my preference.  

It's asking for a bad review if ya ask me. I go to meet a lady expecting her to have a cats nose and rabbit ears, then by god thats who better open the door!

It looks like every single client either hates them, doesn't like them, or at best doesn't really care but isn't into them.  I guess the massive amount of 20 year old clients don't comment here much.

That old saying "The customer is always right" is always misinterpreted, usually by some asshole in a restaurant, or someone trying to return boots they've used for a year doing roofing and tries to say they're faulty.  It's original meaning refers to feedback from the customer base as a whole.

It's actually meant that "If you are constantly getting comments about your business that all say the same thing, like you need to sell chili dogs, then you need to listen and consider selling some damn chili dogs."