Bootsce

ISO Stripclub connoisseur

8 posts in this topic

Decided to go out tonight and looking for input. Best Stripclub?  Best people to go with 😀

I have had good experiences at Mile High Gentlemans club. Their private dances are genuinely private and nude and most dancers are ok with that .Vibe is somewhat high end and they have decent beer on tap. PTs on Evans is the same policy and management but a little gritier. 

I generally prefer to go solo and enjoy the company of the talent 😁.

14 hours ago, Bootsce said:

Decided to go out tonight and looking for input. Best Stripclub?  Best people to go with 😀

Where did you go and who did you fall in lust with?

Don’t know if it’s still around (been 40 yrs since I’ve been there) but The Brass Ass in Covington, KY was one of my favorites. Whenever I found a headliner I liked performing in The South, she had learned her strip tease at The Brass Ass.  

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would list for 98 percent of them 😁

23 hours ago, Laci French said:

Thought about the Diamond Cabaret but the Uber was like going to the airport. Opted for Club Nitro instead. Agree solo is the way to go.  Hit it off with a pixie who's into metal sculpture. Ended up having cocktails with her at my shop while cutting the shapes for her independent study with a plasma cutter. There’s nothing like a cool girl in welding chaps😀

How fun!  Glad it all worked out for you. 

I like the Diamond Cabaret myself. They always have beautiful woman that give an amazing lap dance!