Laci French

Funny things our animals do...

25 posts in this topic

Our furry friends feed our souls and make us laugh. 

My cat Roo pees in the toilet😂

All of my sheps think they are lap dogs and my horses ❤️ Krispy Kreme donuts. 

Share yours with me

He just kept staring at the refrigerator this morning and looking at me and looking back at the refrigerator until I opened the door and he picked out the bacon absolutely knows what he wants for breakfast

Pugs will eat anything.  Used to have a pug that would eat red styrofoam balls thinking they were food.

33 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

He just kept staring at the refrigerator this morning and looking at me and looking back at the refrigerator until I opened the door and he picked out the bacon absolutely knows what he wants for breakfast

That’s my Henry❤️ Spoiled rotten

I have an English bulldog, there’s a few little traits about her that are funny.. one of them: on occasion we’ll do small little barks back and forth.. it’s like we’re having a great conversation...

Dog refuses to let people sleep in. If I get up with her at some point she will push her way through the door to wake up my SO. And vice versa. 

When anyone in the house hugs the dog tries to get in the middle and barks until she is allowed.

Plus she sleeps funny

1547923203402.jpg

Love this thread!

my oldest golden only sits on the couch with his butt on the arm rest like it was a chair...

my other golden literally air barks (full bark mechanism with no sound just exhaling) if you asked him "what's up buddy?"...

my aussie will run in place (all 4 feet bouncing up and own) while singing (like a husky) facing the back door if you even whisper the word "bunny"...

my little rescue mix will run around a chair at top speed at a 45 degree angle till she gets dizzy every night return from a work trip - and she will only sleep in full stretch upside down...

we had a saddle bred mare that would nod feverishly up ad down with her head till she got a carrot and then would carry it around like a cigar for 30 minutes till she ate it...

That's but a few...Jesus, this list can go on for days...

My goldendoodle can open all my doors (lever handles) he opends the pantry to get bread or cookies. Had to put an old fashioned hook & eye to keep him out.

New house came with a stray cat.  Built him a nice cat house with a heater and he gets to come in whenever he wants now and sleep in my office.  Dogs are starting to get used to him and not chase him around the house as much.  

3 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

New house came with a stray cat.  Built him a nice cat house with a heater and he gets to come in whenever he wants now and sleep in my office.  Dogs are starting to get used to him and not chase him around the house as much.  

Thank you for keeping and taking care of the cat. 

Once had a dog that a stray kitten came into his pen and started helping herself to his food with him. The funny thing is, they got to be buddies and actually slept like this. The mailman actually took a pic of it.

See the source image

Another dog, which a lady I used to see had a pretty good sized dog, one time brought it a bone. From that time on every time I would come over, the dog would actually block me from going into any other room until I gave him a bone. 

Edited by geecue2

One of my 3 dogs likes to sit with her butt on the bottom of the stairs and her feet on the floor and stare at everyone 

I have 2 rescue dogs.  One will bark like crazy when someone comes to the door then when I let them in she will dance on her hind legs until they pet her.  the other a standard poodle will lie on her back and can toss a ball into the air and catch it ( most of the time).  She also likes to take her dog bed and roll it up into a pillow and lie there with her head on the makeshift pillow and her body sideways on floor.  she  Usually likes to sleep on her right side. 

Titus won't drink dirty water from his bowel but will drink out of the crapper. He'll bring ya his bowel when he's hungry.

He won't eat in the morning until he gets his meds.

3 hours ago, geecue2 said:

a lady I used to see had a pretty good sized dog, one time brought it a bone. From that time on every time I would come over, the dog would actually block me from going into any other room until I gave him a bone. 

Gave ‘em each a bone, did you?

Were you ever able to give the dog a second bone? B)

Most of you have met mine. She get jealous when She is left out at the most intimate times, AND she does not share her food 😂😂

Mister Reuben worships the refrigerator just like Henry, Laci, and AmericanVet65.  Burmese cats are very interesting...makes a cry like a cougar often at 3 am. Lives to eat and sleeps with me most nights. Especially, IMG_0016.JPG in the Winter. 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Gave ‘em each a bone, did you?

Were you ever able to give the dog a second bone? B)

Nick nack patty whack, gave the dog several bones. :D

My dog ONLY howls when my cell is ringing and will not eat unless I am home

After being let out first thing in the morning my dog comes in and stares at the jar of dog treats until she gets one. 

She is a Husky Shar Pei mix.

Roo (my cat) rides Mein Herz (my shep) like a horse when he goes for a walk. 

My Frack (another shep) used to find the biggest sticks and would carry it around on our walks. 

Beau (my horse) would lay down in the pasture with me while I read and loved sharing my coffee. 

Henry loves to play with Ms Yote.

Early morning time is more being lid then leading not easy being dragged outside and refusing to go unless I'm with him. The best thing though is while I was planning to redo my backyard the canine roto tiller has gotten the things off to a good start. In fact so good I might change my idea to putting in an inground pool since the excavation is pretty much done

My dog grabbed a blanket off the couch on a summer day by biting down on it and dragging it out side he proceeded to find a spot with plenty of sun and set the blanket down and stretched it out he immediately took a nap on it 

I had a dog then got a kitten. The dog adopted the kitten and would not let outside until it was about full grown. Then it would not let it go down  the front steps for about five weeks. Layer they would chase each other from living r [m to kitchen then reverse and the cat would chase the dog,then reverse and so forth until tired or I stopped them.