Topnotchflicks

Romantic spots Denver or near by mountain towns

8 posts in this topic

Valentines is coming up. 

I see Colorado Springs has a similar topic up.

Restaurants and getaways both would be greatly appreciated!!!

--http://www.indianhotsprings.com

--anywhere u put a little thought and creativity into going

-- bar helix

--first Friday art walks - santa Fe art district, Cherry Creek north, or MCA Denver

--ophelias electric soapbox

--Hudson gardens Littleton

--any small cabin, bnb, or huts.org like the OPUS Hut

--Horsebackriding, a picnic, sunrises, sunsets, hiking, hot tubs, writing or art classes (together), stage productions, cooking together

Ophelia’s used to be a bordello back in the day.

Ride up the flatirons in boulder close to the fort. Find a nice spot to look out over the city. Cuddle, make out, avoid the crowds and over priced restaurants in ther city. 

I always enjoy Georgetown. Couple of decent restaurants and a nice B&B.

Bailey is nice, too. Pretty good fly fishing in the river, rental cabins with kitchen and fireplace.

Either one is a pleasant motorcycle ride from the Denver area. I moved out of Denver 25 years ago, so I'm sure there have been a lot of changes.

I personally like to rent one of the nice cabins just outside of Estes Park, on the way to RMNP, on Fall River Road.  Winter rates are surprisingly affordable. Of course there is NIkki's, but there are lots of other ones too.  Lots of great dining options in Estes Park, some really world class restaurants.  Of course, for novelty's sake, you could stay in the Stanley and bring up "The Shining" on Netflix and split a late-night dessert (with an axe). :rolleyes: