RedIvy38

What is your favorite asset on a female, male & human body?

29 posts in this topic

🌿Hello sexy people!

What is your most favorite asset on a female, male, and a human in general. 👄👅👁️👣👃

I'd say their brain, but that's sucking up too much 😃

I love eyes, especially light blue or green, it is transfixing to look into them.

Love a lady wearing a big smile when first meeting, and runner up is a nice back side after being told follow me

I'd go with some sexy legs the most, then a nice toned butt followed closely by some seductive eyes...

I'd have to say that a fit body is the bait that brings me in closer, but it is ultimately the eyes that seal the deal.

Oh, and lips.  Yeah, that's it, eyes and lips.

Her smile. A lady with an easy, ready smile captures my attention every time.

As long as they're Real, IDM. Yes I have certain preferences, but the biggest one is connection and conversation. And while I only have a certain amount of reviews, I've met so many more that are wayyyyy cooooool. I still have connection and conversation with many, even if we haven't seen each other in a minute. Also communication is not with the Ladies only. I do chat with other peers as well. I've met some nice people on this forum, in person, having a beer. 

Edited by fishndude57
add on

6 hours ago, RedIvy38 said:

🌿Hello sexy people!

What is your most favorite asset on a female, male, and a human in general. 👄👅👁️👣👃

Kindness

My fav thing about a guy is when their comfortable enough with themselves to still be kind to others. And about ladies? Well I’d have to say 🍑Ass🍑& smile lol

I like the parts she has that I don't have! :P

Seriously,  a pretty smile, a great sense of humor, and that undefinable-but-I-know-it-when-I-see-it "girl next door" look. 

I love all these responses! I absolutely LOVE an ass on a female! Male would be the V shape above the waste band. And human body would definitely be the smile! 

I don't really have a single "favorite" part.  Depends on my moods and fickle preferences.  I do enjoy a terrific tush.  I love a sweet, genuine and sexy smile.  Eyes can be so lovely.  Bodacious tatas...of all sizes...big and bouncy,  small and perky.  I do admit, I thoroughly enjoy responsive nipples.  Those are some of the physical traits I love.

What is more important than any single physical attribute, for me, is a combination of the whole package.  A lady who enjoys herself, is comfortable in her own skin, has confidence in herself, is open to a variety of playful pleasures, a caring spirit and sense of sensual adventure....well...that would be my real preference and those types of ladies really add pleasure to my life.  And guess what....some of them are in our community.  Lucky me !!

A genuine smile, a laugh and makes you laugh along,, a twinkle in her eye.

Physically, I love a nice neck line, highlighted with a necklace, long hair the flows like a river, a simple earring that catches the light from behind the air. Lips that yo want to kiss all night. It can be a small thing like a freckle, a kiss of the sun, something that makes them stand apart from others.

Mostly attitude, a love of life, respectful and kindness. I have worked with models that I couldn't wait to get away from. I have meet others that didn't have the standard beautiful model look, but the more I talked to them, the more beautiful they became and the more I wanted to spend time with them.

Human would be Brain. I do not wanna play with a Zombie.. Man would be the Hands..Don't like them too soft... Woman would be The Stomach..., loooovvveeee a toned midsection  

The clavicle. Looks sexy as hell and it's a great place to kiss or be kissed.

sex-love-life-2008-10-1001-sexy-collarbo

ok, at the risk of sounding like a horny old toad - wait....

physical: i love boobs!  and there is no size and shape that isn't perfect - and i like seeing erect nipples when a woman is aroused...

Physical: i love butts!  and there is really no size or shape that isn't perfect the way it is - and i like watching seeing it swagger as it walks away from me...

Sexy: i love the sexual breathing and sigh and whimper that is true to the self - an asset some who have been blessed with sexuality and expression will embrace while embracing and good gawd what a thing it is...

General: i love people who are comfortable with themselves while being respectful of others, who don't judge, and accept, and lend a hand, who know life is too short for so much of the negativity we endure daily in the name of what - people - who you meet and you just want to spend time with to share and grow and laugh, jesus we gotta laugh...

Took awhile to respond to this because to be quite Frank I couldn't make a decision so I paid attention to what I looked at first in a lady. I've come to the conclusion that what I admire most is everything the curves the movements the personalities the Sparkle in the eye the sound of a voice. It is just a total package that is unbelievably individual and beautiful

The chest...for both males and females. I love kissing them, pressing against them, and caressing them with my hands. 

17 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

I love that unspecified zone where the back changes it's name to butt!

fe3aa092922b3d46cec23129642f595f.jpg

The superior to the gluteal cleft. Directly superficial to the sacroiliac joints, the sites where the sacrum attaches to the ilium of the pelvis.