denverbluenova

Non-traditional providers...

24 posts in this topic

Good Morning. I am technically  a newbie to the board, but was active in the area in the early-to-mid 2000s. The days of Chloe Bloom and Hannah of Denver for reference. I will keep my 1st post brief, but was curious if any could recommend or contact me directly ideas on gals who might enjoy the alternative side of things. Fetishy outfits, toys around their waste etc. I have fond memories of some amazing women in the area who enjoyed that type of fun and hope to connect with someone new! Happy New Year and Cheers.

I suggest you look in the listings and when you find someone you’d like to date, contact her. If you don’t have current references, find someone newbie friendly.

Remember, respect goes a long ways.

Single word contact like “sup” should be expanded on to complete coherent sentences.

8 hours ago, denverbluenova said:

Good Morning. I am technically  a newbie to the board, but was active in the area in the early-to-mid 2000s. The days of Chloe Bloom and Hannah of Denver for reference. I will keep my 1st post brief, but was curious if any could recommend or contact me directly ideas on gals who might enjoy the alternative side of things. Fetishy outfits, toys around their waste etc. I have fond memories of some amazing women in the area who enjoyed that type of fun and hope to connect with someone new! Happy New Year and Cheers.

When contacting a lady, please if she has a website, glance over what she has written. Then when you make contact, introduce yourself in the first message and state that you are a newbie and can follow her screening process(its almost ALWAYS on her website). 

First impressions are VERY important to us, and introductions are a huge turn on, for me anyway ;)

Do your research, have fun, and if you dont connect with the first provider you try, then there are PLENTY of other lovely ladies that would be happy to see you, as long as you follow the rules. 

Best Wishes 

22 hours ago, denverbluenova said:

Good Morning. I am technically  a newbie to the board, but was active in the area in the early-to-mid 2000s. The days of Chloe Bloom and Hannah of Denver for reference. I do have solid references even though I’m new to the board.  I will keep my 1st post brief, but was curious if any could recommend or contact me directly ideas on gals who might enjoy the alternative side of things. Fetishy outfits, toys around their waste etc. I have fond memories of some amazing women in the area who enjoyed that type of fun and hope to connect with someone new! Happy New Year and Cheers.

I should have mentioned that I do have solid references, even though I’m new to the board posting. Thanks for the kind replies so far. Great to be part of the community. 

These kind of post remind me of the ads, neighbor telling the other neighbor to get quotes and home repairs.  Doing your research is so personal and best done by you.  

To add onto what Amber said, if you run across the lady that looks like the right one, screen and/or visit her before getting into asking for “non-traditional “ services. It will go a long way with possibly making a connection and getting what you desire. Most of us block and/or ignore communications from folks we have no met inquiring about services.😉

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

These kind of post remind me of the ads, neighbor telling the other neighbor to get quotes and home repairs.  Doing your research is so personal and best done by you.  

I've asked my neighbor for referrals for Drs. Dentists, contractors... but never a provider.  Hmmm wonder how that would go.

6 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I've asked my neighbor for referrals for Drs. Dentists, contractors... but never a provider.  Hmmm wonder how that would go.

Well, you will need an ice breaker like, "Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?" And then you can ask, "By the way, do you know any hot provider that are into XYZ?" That should answer your question quickly. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 1/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, denverbluenova said:

Dm ladies and visit their websites. That should help you quickly find what you need. Enjoy! 

On 1/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, denverbluenova said:

Just ask for pegging.  Was waste a Freudian slip?😜

I saw that spelling error also Laci and thank God you pointed it out.   HAHAHAH  Toys around their "waste" .  I cant even picture that one! 

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

Just ask for pegging.  Was waste a Freudian slip?😜

What's pegging? Boy do feel naive around here sometimes

4 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

What's pegging? Boy do feel naive around here sometimes

You need to bend over 

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You need to bend over 

Why? What are you going to do to me?

9 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I doubt ILW will be into pegging you, but you might be able to find a pretty pegger around these parts.

Just now, Bit Banger said:

I doubt ILW will be into pegging you, but you might be able to find a pretty pegger around these parts.

14 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You need to bend over 

Ok, so you people are going to force me to Google it while I cover my eyes, just in case, I get it.

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Ok, so you people are going to force me to Google it while I cover my eyes, just in case, I get it.

Ordering Chinese food while having sex. 

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Been there done that. The weirdo I was with jumped up when they knocked "Oh Shit It's the Cops" We destroyed that bed in soy sauce. Gee wonder who :rolleyes: Too funny. I tipped dude well tho. 

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Liar liar. Scarred for life now

3 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

It won’t be me.  It’ll be a well endowed lovely lady (and I’m not talking boobs). And if she asks if you want to eat Chinese food, go for it!

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

It won’t be me.  It’ll be a well endowed lovely lady (and I’m not talking boobs). And if she asks if you want to eat Chinese food, go for it!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Well now I know what it is, thanks Google, but gathering the Chinese food is some inside joke cause I can't figure that part out. But must have been fun

On 1/17/2019 at 10:09 PM, SultryKitten said:

"Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"  😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 1/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, Laci French said:

Just ask for pegging. 

15 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You need to bend over 

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

" We destroyed that bed in soy sauce.

12 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

if you want to eat Chinese food, go for it!

I'm wondering if the Chinese food delivery guy ended up on a milk carton? :D

41 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I’m going to need legal representation before answering any questions 😂

51 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Hell makes me wanna have sex and order Chinese. Just wanna see what happens.