geecue2

You know you are getting old when

25 posts in this topic

Giving a relative a ride one day, and he switches my radio station  to sports talk radio station. Reminded me of this.  Laughed and told him you know you are getting old when you stop listening to music while driving.  So you know you are getting old when _____________.

When you stop enjoying every aspect of life and the fun that it holds and just sit back watch it go by. Hope it never happens to me

36 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Giving a relative a ride one day, and he switches my radio station  to sports talk radio station. Reminded me of this.  Laughed and told him you know you are getting old when you stop listening to music while driving.  So you know you are getting old when _____________.

Darn I listed to sport talk radio, and I thought I was still young. But I only listen during football season, so I guess old is a regional thing :)

You know you’re getting old when you listen to Dave Logan and a Rick Lewis on KOA talk radio during the afternoon drive.

You know you’re getting old when you refer to any guy younger than you as “kid”.

You know you’re getting old when rock musicians pass away and you think, damn I’m getting old.

When more of your friends are under ground then above ground.

You know you're getting old when you don't recognize new actors or musicians that are at the height of their careers.  Good thing about being old though is that you don't care.

You know your getting old when you receive an invitation to your 50th year high school reunion 😳

When she says "You remind me of my grandpa" :eek:

You bend down on your knees to give a blow job, and your knees crunch 😂🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You bend down on your knees to give a blow job, and your knees crunch 😂🤷‍♀️

Or doggie and your knees squeak.

Recently, I am a little shocked by how revealing the clothing has become on the ladies. Oh no! It's happened to me!

I saw this on Twitter today, but I guess this would count!

DxDoBGEX4AAPcbM.jpg

when you junk mail starts to include all those AARP mailers...

when you switch to slip-ons, cause you can't tie those other suckers no more

when the guy In the mirror no longer matches the guy between the ears

when you can say whatever the fuck you want and the girls think you're cute

when you realize almost all of the women you know are "younger women"

When you give thanks for all of the above

...when fewer and fewer people can identify my avatar.

30 minutes ago, Kaos said:

...when fewer and fewer people can identify my avatar.

I know, I know....fidget spinner 😁

You know you at old when . . .  Your finger cramps up while scrolling down to find the year you were born on a website.

When a youngster at work asks you when you started on your job and you tell him and he tells you he was born 10 years after that date. 

17 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You know you’re getting old when you listen to Dave Logan and a Rick Lewis on KOA talk radio during the afternoon drive.

You know you’re getting old when you refer to any guy younger than you as “kid”.

You know you’re getting old when rock musicians pass away and you think, damn I’m getting old.

Omg. They die? Why are are the Stones still alive.?Hmm. No; they never die. The music lives on forever....it is just us poor bastarded that die. 

8 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

when you junk mail starts to include all those AARP mailers...

And all of the reminders about Medicare enrollment.  Crap....I'm old !!

when i pull a tool out of my tool bag, show it to my apprentice and tell her, this tool is older than you are.

25 minutes ago, IRsparky said:

when i pull a tool out of my tool bag, show it to my apprentice and tell her, this tool is older than you are.

That’s not uncommon for me. Some of my woodworking tools are from the 19th century.

My wife used to tell young co-workers, “I have sweaters older than you.”

My day-in and day-out jacket is my LL Bean Black Goat Leather A-4 Pilot's Jacket, which was given to me on my 28th birthday by my second wife.  I guarantee that jacket is older than most of the ladies, and a good number of the men.  I have weathered a bit over the years while it, on the other hand, still looks brand new.  I draw some comfort from the fact that it still fits perfectly. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

My day-in and day-out jacket is my LL Bean Black Goat Leather A-4 Pilot's Jacket, which was given to me on my 28th birthday by my second wife.  I guarantee that jacket is older than most of the ladies, and a good number of the men.  I have weathered a bit over the years while it, on the other hand, still looks brand new.  I draw some comfort from the fact that it still fits perfectly. :rolleyes:

In my 40s I started hitting the gym, pumping iron. While still hanging around 10% fat, I developed shoulders & chest.  I went up 2 coat sizes.  😜