Mr.Pink

Ladies, don't insert bath bombs up there....

15 posts in this topic

Hmmm, anyone ever try pop rocks up there?

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hmmm, anyone ever try pop rocks up there?

Don't give them any ideas. :unsure:

42 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I’ve tried pop rocks. It was fun and tingly of course I didn’t do that by myself...Also Altoids are Curiously strong and interesting thing to have in the bedroom. I’ve only tried this in my “RW” life....At a recommendation from a guy...At first I thought he was crazy but it was fun.

;)LMFAO!

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I’ve tried pop rocks. It was fun and tingly of course I didn’t do that by myself...Also Altoids are Curiously strong and interesting thing to have in the bedroom. I’ve only tried this in my “RW” life....At a recommendation from a guy...At first I thought he was crazy but it was fun.

I think that can be an added charge.😉

10 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Wow....never did pop rocks.  But definitely have done Altoids mints, both directions.  Also, an ice cube for the contrast of heat and cold.  Oh no...now it is happening again...I'm getting some intrusive thoughts in my head that are "hard" to ignore.  When that happens, what should a fellow do?  ;)

alka selzter tab and a little warm water can certainly go to work on the little man in the boat...

so i hear...

59 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKyhLiiZ38

If you're putting pop rocks down there, you're doing it wrong. And yes, I'd like some lady to try this with me... :P

Me too.

25 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

alka selzter tab and a little warm water can certainly go to work on the little man in the boat...

so i hear...

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Wow....never did pop rocks.  But definitely have done Altoids mints, both directions.  Also, an ice cube for the contrast of heat and cold.  Oh no...now it is happening again...I'm getting some intrusive thoughts in my head that are "hard" to ignore.  When that happens, what should a fellow do?  ;)

13 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Omg, I must lead a sheltered life, these things never crossed my mind, but now I can't get then out of my mind. Hmm what to do what to do?

Twizzlers. Just kidding kinda 

side note, bath bombs are yummy! Just don’t use them too often ladies😉can be weird with your natural oils haha 

31 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Twizzlers. Just kidding kinda 

Ooooh... I like Twizzlers. And now, I like them even more! 

1 hour ago, Just Another Guy said:

Ooooh... I like Twizzlers. And now, I like them even more! 

Ronda-Rousey-advanced-twizzler-technique

On 1/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

I used to love when a guy would pop a Hall's, or a mint in their mouth and then go downtown. Man, is the orgasm super intense. Almost makes me scream. Good times!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard