Vassago

If you could bring a thing to hell

31 posts in this topic

what you would bring..::

id bring  candlestick and tell her, your name is forever

All the ladies of tob. That's a hell I could get used to

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Oh shit. Now now you're making me choose between beer, and the men of TOB. Lol. Damn You! 

Okay, I like to keep it real...still BEER! I love you guys so much though!  😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Scotch

Laci carrying scotch...does that count as one thing? :D

Beer, wine, scotch, and the ladies of TOB??? AAAWWW, HELL YEAH... let’s get this party started...💥💥🍺🥃🥃🍸.   💇‍♀️

👙

👠

36 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh shit. Now now you're making me choose between beer, and the men of TOB. Lol. Damn You! 

Okay, I like to keep it real...still BEER! I love you guys so much though!  😂😂😂

Really, Beer over us tob guys, how could you,  really how could you. Plus in hell your beer would be warm and who wants that.

My vibrator. Might as well have pleasure in hell. But then again it’s hell so what I think would be pleasurable I’m sure the devil will ruin. I mean if I was the devil I’d laugh and say, “Whatcha need that for? You’re in hell, you’re never orgasming again!” 

See....so hmmm???? I KNOW! I’d bring the devil me and my best BJ! 

Youre welcome!

23 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Really, Beer over us tob guys, how could you,  really how could you. Plus in hell your beer would be warm and who wants that.

I like warm beer too 😁

A Stein. With Hunters beer and Lacis scotch and Malissas vibrator the party can begin. :P

Edited by tide32

"In many religious cultures, including Christianity and Islam, Hell is often depicted as fiery, painful, and harsh, inflicting suffering on the guilty." from Wikipedia

I think I'll try to avoid hell...

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

"In many religious cultures, including Christianity and Islam, Hell is often depicted as fiery, painful, and harsh, inflicting suffering on the guilty." from Wikipedia

Good thing I'm not religious. 

I think I'll try to avoid religion...

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Fuck that! I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints any time.:unsure:

Just now, tide32 said:

Fuck that! I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints any time.:unsure:

Just a guess, but I suspect there isn't much laughing in hell. ;)

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

Just a guess, but I suspect there isn't much laughing in hell. ;)

There will be when the TOB misfits show up. Trust me.;)

Yeah, but hell is just a guess too 🤷‍♀️

Torn between a Jack Daniels and a super king-size bed don't think the floors in hell star design for comfort

As a kid, when I asked my mother for something, she would reply. "... and people in hell want ice water". I guess I would bring ice water.

I would bring & install  a Heat Pump so once i'm in hell where its hot, hot, hot it reverses directions and acts like an air conditioner, removing heat from my new home. One advantage of a heat pump is that it moves heat instead of generating heat, giving you more energy efficiency.

After that I would  use the Geothermal energy from the extremely high temperatures of hell. and pipe it back up & distribute the heat at a nice  regulated 70 degree temperature to all the TOB Ladies not just warming their hearts BuT also their homes.....

I guess I would bring my sporting phone, so I could stay in touch with you all, down there...

rNO70yk.jpg?1

I am thinking a big comfy throne (not the bathroom kind).  I will need something to sit in when I take over the place.

take a little of your own heaven (or whatever like entity you believe in) down to hell (or whatever like entity you believe in)...

maybe you can then fire up a little yin and yang and it''ll all fit...

So.. the candlestick. It can pry open Fenrir’s mouth or at least I’ll have a mission. To find the candle to put in the candlestick. I’ll be preoccupied not anything else. Just thought my dental assistant was gonna join me down there. Nope. 

But ive got this enormous candlestick and I’m going to have to drag that fucker all over hell.

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

My vibrator. Might as well have pleasure in hell. But then again it’s hell so what I think would be pleasurable I’m sure the devil will ruin. I mean if I was the devil I’d laugh and say, “Whatcha need that for? You’re in hell, you’re never orgasming again!” 

Youre welcome!

😂😂😂😂The batteries may not make it in the heat!

Gene Simmons tongue, Ricky Martins Swift Hips, Jay Z lips, "The Rock's" Pecs, Matthew McConaughey bongos  ....... Oh waaaaiittt!! U said HELL?? 😂😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

A bit HELL YEAH to this one.  

17 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

But wait...if the lovely ladies from TOB were there....it wouldn't be hell....it might be heaven !!  ;):)

17 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Youre welcome!

They don’t have batteries or electric outlets in hell.  That’s why they call it hell.