Peter736

Vice activity

32 posts in this topic

Somewhat new to the hobby what are the

chances of getting caught up with cops

in Denver lately .???

Hobby planes are cool.... speeding is illegal.... google might be a better place to find that info...

But hey... welcome to the hobby somewhat new guy. 😁

40 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Very good! Don't take a chance it's not worth the risk!

And it's very addictive. I got a DATY monkey on my back I can't shake.:(

1 hour ago, Peter736 said:

in Denver lately .???

Well...getting a blow job in front of a police station would probably be frowned upon.

14 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Well...getting a blow job in front of a police station would probably be frowned upon.

Only at shift change.

13 hours ago, Peter736 said:

in Denver lately .???

You poor thing...so scared and shrinkage is no good. 

38 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

First, know the possibility is ever present so toughen up and jump in, the water is warm :P but...

1. Before making contact, Google (right click, "Search Google for image") and/or Tineye their images and phone number to see if the same photos appear under different numbers and/or indicate a presence in different cities, especially at the same time, and other markers.
  2. Once "clear" and you decide to make contact remember, your donation is for time and companionship only; ANYTHING MORE is what happens between consenting adults - the language of love. :wub:
  3. Never ask for/about specific services and be very leery of providers that do.
  4. Arrive early and take a look around, be aware of your surroundings and traffic at the provider's location.
  5. I'm not sure why, but it's a commonly accepted practice to set donations on a dresser, nightstand, etc., never in their hand.
  6. Cops can and do lie so there's no point in asking
  7. They say only visit with well-reviewed ladies. However, many are not newbie friendly and, having been told countless times how "special" they are, doing so can come with a special set of...challenges
  8. FOLLOW YOUR GUT!
  9. Most importantly, have fun

Finally, know you will continue to get the same type of crass remarks with very little help as seen here. Read the forums and other resources such as http://skipthegames.com/articles instead. Hope this helps.

Well stated hobby hobbit☺  

Everyone was new at one time 

49 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

First, know the possibility is ever present so toughen up and jump in, the water is warm :P but...

1. Before making contact, Google (right click, "Search Google for image") and/or Tineye their images and phone number to see if the same photos appear under different numbers and/or indicate a presence in different cities, especially at the same time, and other markers.
  2. Once "clear" and you decide to make contact remember, your donation is for time and companionship only; ANYTHING MORE is what happens between consenting adults - the language of love. :wub:
  3. Never ask for/about specific services and be very leery of providers that do.
  4. Arrive early and take a look around, be aware of your surroundings and traffic at the provider's location.
  5. I'm not sure why, but it's a commonly accepted practice to set donations on a dresser, nightstand, etc., never in their hand.
  7. They say only visit with well-reviewed ladies. However, many are not newbie friendly and, having been told countless times how "special" they are, doing so can come with a special set of...challenges
  8. FOLLOW YOUR GUT!

Finally, know you will continue to get the same type of crass remarks with very little help as seen here. Read the forums and other resources such as http://skipthegames.com/articles instead. Hope this helps.

Great advice and I apologize for my response.  It wasn’t helpful and I wish you luck  and safety in all of this. 

I would like to add to be skeptical of something being TGTBT or if a lady doesn’t ask for screening. Until you feel comfortable in your choices it might be best to stick to those that have at least 6 reviews.  

Always listen to your gut and have fun. 

Thank you happy feet for being real with your post.😘

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Great advice and I apologize for my response.  It wasn’t helpful and I wish you luck  and safety in all of this. 

I would like to add to be skeptical of something being TGTBT or if a lady doesn’t ask for screening. Until you feel comfortable in your choices it might be best to stick to those that have at least 6 reviews.  

Always listen to your gut and have fun. 

Thank you happy feet for being real with your post.😘

My pleasure, Laci. You had me worried there. Thanks for being you.

Don't want to break up your little love-nest, Laci and Hobbit, but I must point out that I liked Laci's initial post.  As she said later "listen to your gut."

Of course, I do prefer the feisty ladies, and the ladies feisty.

Edited by BadBoy

15 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Lick lick, suck suck, bang bang, is always a good conversation starter.

ZsBWSYY.png?1

Yes, gone.

Quick whois check shows the DNS entry for the site was changed today (16th). Registrar is a Swedish company, servers appear to be in Taiwan.

Guess there will be a FBI/DoJ press release sometime today on this.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Re: Adlist24: press releases are out. Asian brothels caused the take-down (along with 500[!] related sites).

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2019/01/six-indicted-on-racketeering-charges-accused-of-running-asian-brothels-in-us-canada-and-australia.html

And something to always be aware of might be going on:

Dispatchers used a computer program to coordinate and track all of the meetings. The computer program had a customer database of more than 30,000 phone numbers and details from previous dates, according to prosecutors.

Never heard of this site. This is a reminder for all of us the importance of keeping TOB safe by having ladies get verified.  

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Never heard of this site. This is a reminder for all of us the importance of keeping TOB safe by having ladies get verified.  

+1 sexy  lady !!!

On 1/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

8. FOLLOW YOUR GUT!

Thats TOB friendly🤗

On 1/16/2019 at 4:17 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Re: Adlist24: press releases are out. Asian brothels caused the take-down (along with 500[!] related sites).

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2019/01/six-indicted-on-racketeering-charges-accused-of-running-asian-brothels-in-us-canada-and-australia.html

This is what I found interesting in the story:

The international investigation began after nearly 20 anonymous tips came into Crime Stoppers of Oregon during the summer of 2016.

"International prostitution ring operating in Portland,'' a June 16, 2016, tip read, according to court documents. "When will you shut down this operation?''

My guess is that the source of these tips were other residents, guests, and/or staff at the apartments and hotels that were being used.

Don’t go to Atlanta the this week and hobby.  LE is working overtime there right now.

6 hours ago, AsianLover said:

My guess is that the source of these tips were other residents, guests, and/or staff at the apartments and hotels that were being used.

Many times, this seems to be the case. Denver Players/Sugar, neighbors complained. In Boulder, you had Wildflowers getting complaints due to setting up in a cul-de-sac. Massage provider with an office space and neighboring units noticing only middle aged dudes going in. Ditto AMPs. Desk manager at hotel does at times call it in.

And sometimes it's idiocy by warring factions: back to Boulder, where Sensations and Cherries got neighbor complaints and they each ratted the other out to police in hopes of driving the other out of business (believe PD took both down on same day).

5 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Many times, this seems to be the case. Denver Players/Sugar, neighbors complained. In Boulder, you had Wildflowers getting complaints due to setting up in a cul-de-sac. Massage provider with an office space and neighboring units noticing only middle aged dudes going in. Ditto AMPs. Desk manager at hotel does at times call it in.

And sometimes it's idiocy by warring factions: back to Boulder, where Sensations and Cherries got neighbor complaints and they each ratted the other out to police in hopes of driving the other out of business (believe PD took both down on same day).

And yet someone here implied I was an idiot for suggesting that hotel guests and staff might complain to LE about providers operating out of hotel rooms. But what do I know? I'm just a "newbie." <_<

A great thing for a provider to do if she’s in a hotel is ask upon check-in for a room away from the elevator, and near the stairs or door because she’s a smoker.

This way there’s no foot traffic through the front lobby for clients.

I used to work in hospitality business and could always tell if a "friendly lady " came through my lobby , especially on graveyard shift. Several times I was given "special treatment"  for looking the other way. Miss those graveyard shifts sometimes  :-D 

Denver city council is considering changing rules so that no one is arrested for prostitution related things instead being offered counseling & Rehab

54 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Denver city council is considering changing rules so that no one is arrested for prostitution related things instead being offered counseling & Rehab

Not all just a few no more than 100 per year and it includes drug users, which are more frequent arrests than prostitution.