Hello!

14 posts in this topic

Hello there, Wanted to introduce myself. I have been on here for years, but finally decided to take the plunge and actually create an account. I will be doing reviews of a few ladies I have seen on here in the past. 

28 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Do enjoy our endless banter 😀

I love it

Tell me more 

Tell me more

14 minutes ago, Chefinyou69 said:

Tell me more 

Tell me more

Was it love at first sight :)

Welcome to the board.  For me, this community puts the "fun" in dysfunction.  There are a lot of great folks on here, many who seem to be interested in finding ways to fun in a variety of ways.  What I've discovered, is that respect goes a long way.  So do common courtesy and kindness.  With respect, courtesy and kindness, a number of us have a great time with one another.  We have disagreements, like in any group.  But when the chips are down, there a bunch here who stick together to be supportive.

In case it doesn't come through, I try to be positive and encouraging.  Life has enough challenges, and this is supposed to be a fun respite from most of those challenges.  I hope the fun continues and you get to have some of your own fun...with compatible company.

4 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Was it love at first sight :)

Absolutely

Good to see you on TOB!  Stay safe and have a ton of fun. 

Man got hit with 2 warnings on here in just a couple of days. Anyway..... I get it. rules are rules. Keeps everyone safe and sound. Thanks for the warm reception everyone. I will have to dig deep and really read these posting rules. 

Yes, read the rules! That's how we all seem to learn....the hard way. We like it hard though. Lmao.

This will be fun. Who will the lucky ladies???