Damngoodman

Ladies why be so flaky?

35 posts in this topic

I got flaked on today by one of the high end providers. Scheduled an appointment for this morning on Thursday. She has a demanding day job and said today would work. Wanted to call me so I gave her a time and in the meantime I got a request to dog sit my daughters dogs. I texted back that I was now available to take a call. No call at the appointed time but she put up an ad at that time, not answering follow up texts over past two days. Sometimes an explanitation would go a long way, needless to say I won't be contacting her again.

just my 2 cents worth

Edited by wglide2003

55 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

I got flaked on today by one of the high end providers. Scheduled an appointment for this morning on Thursday. She has a demanding day job and said today would work. Wanted to call me so I gave her a time and in the meantime I got a request to dog sit my daughters dogs. I texted back that I was now available to take a call. No call at the appointed time but she put up an ad at that time, not answering follow up texts over past two days. Sometimes an explanitation would go a long way, needless to say I won't be contacting her again.

just my 2 cents worth

Her loss sweetheart.  She missed out on spending time with a wonderful man. 

7 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

just my 2 cents worth

Her loss and couldn't agree more about getting an explanation for disappearing or flakiness. Keep your head up! 

That is really tough. After I confirm I have never backed out but I've heard many stories of guys confirming and not going. What's rough is it does work two ways. There's a couple providers I haven't had the pleasure and we keep missing each other who are well known. I always do my best to communicate so we are on the same page but it's a rough two way street. There are some wonderful people here.

I had one a couple nights ago. We scheduled to meet at 930 for half an hour. Then she asks me if I could do 8pm or 1030pm because she had to give her aunt a ride to the airport. Keep in mind, this provider is in town traveling. I say 1030 will work. I assume she found someone that wanted to book her for an hour at 9, but i don't say anything. Maybe thait's that, just an assumption. So then she texts me like an hour later saying 930 will work if I can still do it. I say yes, then tell her I'd like an hour now, instead of just 30 minutes. She says yes. So finally, I'm on my way up there and at 926 she texts saying she has to take her sister to the hospital and can't see me. Wait, you're in town traveling and you have an aunt here, who suddenly didn't need a ride to the airport anymore, then you also have a sister now? Maybe she lives here originally, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. But that all annoyed me. I ended up driving to Denver to see a lady and that more than made up for it.