Damngoodman

Ladies why be so flaky?

35 posts in this topic

I am appalled at my recent experience here in Denver. I had three well reviewed providers flake out on me in the past 24 hours (well on review I only count two). One just stops replying while working out the last of the details for a date, then out of the blue replies the next day with hello, i give a whos this since i erased last nights convo... I get a name, I reply oh I wondered where you went... then dead cold, nothing. Keep seeing posts from this girl after through the evening and this morning.

Next one is someone I've seen 3 times. Very very well reviewed. Set up a date around 630 for 9pm (hour later than I requested but thats when shes available, cool with me) and mention as long as you wont be tired she promises she wont be shes just cooking and catching up laundry... i take the hour plus to get cleaned up and freshened up and ready myself... and then no contact the rest of the night... just leaves me hanging after I drove to her area and no reply with an address comes. I start to think maybe shes done this to me before...? Cant remember. This one hurts.

Now Im all clean and ready and am ready all over  ya know... wtf. So I contact the partner of a traveling duo that I got verified with earlier in the week and it appears that the one I verified with is not here since no ads from her anymore just her partner in crime posting every 15min... seems like she may be available now, hustling for work. I contact her and let her know I believe I was verified by her partner and I think her partner may be gone (i reviewed those texts with her partner I had and it said "okay screening went well") she replies, "she here by me now"... alright! Sweet! Maybe I can meet both of them like I originally wanted. I ask are you two available now?

Ten min later, I get "after youre screened"

I immediately send the screen shot of the conversation with her partner where she says I was already screened. Wait a few minutes and get nothing back... its now after 10pm and I decide Im just done with games and too tired and fuck it Im done. So I let her know I'm changing my mind and just staying in for the night. I cant really count this as flaking but jfc get your shit together if shes "there by you now" how hard is it to communicate? 

This was my birthday week and I couldnt be more disappointed. I am a good guy, I dont haggle more often I tip for good service, I leave reviews because I know those count, I take at least an hour to shower, scrub and shave and get smelling good just like if I was going on a date. Im respectful and considerate.

Ladies, our time is valuable too. There are as many flaky, crap serving, excuse making girls out there as there are guys who bail and smell and lie and waste your time. If you expect better, you need to act better.

Now I really dont care to waste my time with any of these options anymore. Im certain I'm not the only good guy that has done the same with these girls. Eventually, these providers will only be able to get calls from people like themselves. The ones who string them on with endless texts, waste thier time, haggle prices and in the end dont end up meeting. They will blame the guys, or their phones or thier cat or dog. Anyone but looking at themselves and where they drop the ball and got themselves to this point.

Idk but I never had this kind of consistent BS from other major cities.

I can promise you this, flakiness happens in every city.  

But it all depends on who you contact.

The well established ladies of this city won’t pull that crap on you.

2 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Oh I know it happens. Its part of the industry. But it just seems like I see and hear a lot of it here in Denver lately. How many girls can loose/drop/break their phones before its just BS excuse that you double booked or chose someone else or were too tired or forgot...?

It seems here there is such a good demand from hobbiests and such a wealth of good providers that they get lazy.

It doesnt help I'm drawn to the girls that are on the wild side and of course that brings its own issues like this.

With my triple fuck off I posted about, I cant justify a bad review for the first one we didnt 100% set a date just were at 99... The second was full on flake, I drove there and everything. But she is a great girl and has a ton of reviews. Shit happens and she did apologize the next day and said she dropped her phone. But Im pretty sure the last time we set a date this happened too. I dont know if that should constitute a no show review. Probably. The third I just had no patience for even a little flakyness. Not completely her fault but hey their loss in the long run. They were still trying to fill vacancies and get money and they lost mine and a good time.

Shit I could understand this a lot better from civilian life but damn... these girls here must have a ton of clients to choose from so it seems many simply dont value good ones. Or they simply dont know any better. Its a shame.

36 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Very correct. Ladies even get cancelled on minutes before confirmed appointments. It is really hard to say that this will never happen with another lady, but I would hope with enough research you can find better matches for yourself. 

Happy Late Birthday and I hope you were able to find some fun to get your mind off of it! 

xo

Dani

He said he chose 3 well reviewed providers, men complain and woman complain, it goes both ways and it sucks when it happens.

Something we all have to deal with.

4 hours ago, Damngoodman said:

I am appalled at my recent experience here in Denver. I had three well reviewed providers flake out on me in the past 24 hours (well on review I only count two). One just stops replying while working out the last of the details for a date, then out of the blue replies the next day with hello, i give a whos this since i erased last nights convo... I get a name, I reply oh I wondered where you went... then dead cold, nothing. Keep seeing posts from this girl after through the evening and this morning.

Next one is someone I've seen 3 times. Very very well reviewed. Set up a date around 630 for 9pm (hour later than I requested but thats when shes available, cool with me) and mention as long as you wont be tired she promises she wont be shes just cooking and catching up laundry... i take the hour plus to get cleaned up and freshened up and ready myself... and then no contact the rest of the night... just leaves me hanging after I drove to her area and no reply with an address comes. I start to think maybe shes done this to me before...? Cant remember. This one hurts.

Now Im all clean and ready and am ready all over  ya know... wtf. So I contact the partner of a traveling duo that I got verified with earlier in the week and it appears that the one I verified with is not here since no ads from her anymore just her partner in crime posting every 15min... seems like she may be available now, hustling for work. I contact her and let her know I believe I was verified by her partner and I think her partner may be gone (i reviewed those texts with her partner I had and it said "okay screening went well") she replies, "she here by me now"... alright! Sweet! Maybe I can meet both of them like I originally wanted. I ask are you two available now?

I immediately send the screen shot of the conversation with her partner where she says I was already screened. Wait a few minutes and get nothing back... its now after 10pm and I decide Im just done with games and too tired and fuck it Im done. So I let her know I'm changing my mind and just staying in for the night. I cant really count this as flaking but jfc get your shit together if shes "there by you now" how hard is it to communicate? 

This was my birthday week and I couldnt be more disappointed. I am a good guy, I dont haggle more often I tip for good service, I leave reviews because I know those count, I take at least an hour to shower, scrub and shave and get smelling good just like if I was going on a date. Im respectful and considerate.

Ladies, our time is valuable too. There are as many flaky, crap serving, excuse making girls out there as there are guys who bail and smell and lie and waste your time. If you expect better, you need to act better.

Now I really dont care to waste my time with any of these options anymore. Im certain I'm not the only good guy that has done the same with these girls. Eventually, these providers will only be able to get calls from people like themselves. The ones who string them on with endless texts, waste thier time, haggle prices and in the end dont end up meeting. They will blame the guys, or their phones or thier cat or dog. Anyone but looking at themselves and where they drop the ball and got themselves to this point.

Sorry this happened to you @Damngoodman.

Happy belated birthday!

This is not what us Denver providers want you to remember when visiting.

I wish you well in your future rendevouz.

Happy Birthday Damngoodman!! Never give up! 💋😎

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Yes this hobby can be frustrating at times, and from reading the forum it happens on both sides...but all I can say is that through good research, being respectful, and not playing games, my experiences have been 99% postive. Love the Denver ladies!

Happy late birthday! Hope you get to celebrate real soon with no mishaps😉

Happy Birthday. Bummer about the experience you had here. The Colorado ladies I have visited with in general have been great. A few hiccups here and there but generally great.

Everyone can improve their communication and follow thru skills. Not surprised if this all went down on a Sunday. Peoples’ skills are poor on that day...

There are two sides to every story;. Possibly, you have been placed on the do not see list.  I will not see gents on that list.

3 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

There are two sides to every story;. Possibly, you have been placed on the do not see list.  I will not see gents on that list.

That's a possibility. Unfortunately, I have heard of situations where ladies flake on set appointments for BS reasons but then pre-emptively put the guy on a do not see list so as to get out in front of a possible no show review.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

That's a possibility. Unfortunately, I have heard of situations where ladies flake on set appointments for BS reasons but then pre-emptively put the guy on a do not see list so as to get out in front of a possible no show review.

I could see maybe one flaky one a week, three makes me wonder.  I have been runner up many times to cover cancellations and nsnc.  

7 hours ago, Honeydew said:

Give new providers a chance... 😜

Glad you posted this.  We were all newbies at one time.  It can take time to overcome concerns about new people (on both sides of the equation).  As has been said before, participating on the board allows people to get to know a bit about you and can increase the chance of success (again, on both sides).

I understand that completely. it's always better to be safe then sorry 

On 1/13/2019 at 2:39 PM, ilovewomen said:

Exactly and it goes both way. There are flaky men who love to confirm and then disappear even after they say they arrive. Good ladies and Good men won't ever do anything close to that. 

Wow, that's a bummer. With the decline in business, I would think this behavior would be non-existent. It is so rude. Happy birthday, and hope you found some fun.  

On 1/13/2019 at 0:11 PM, Damngoodman said:

Curious on what you call well reviewed providers? How many reviews and do any of the other reviews indicate a potential issue?

Happy belated birthday!

I am so sorry this happened to you and I hope it doesn’t continue to happen. Denver is amazing and we have some of the most superb and talented women in this place we call home. But with that can come some unsavory characters. And the same can be said of some of the gentleman here as well. They’re are some truly amazing gentleman here (you know who you are! ;) )and some less so. It is unfortunately just what comes with being a part of the hobby. Don’t let this one experience sour you, there’s plenty of great providers out there! 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:13 AM, Raine-7379 said:

Its possible, but doubtful. The first texted me back the next day, I asked where she went and she clearly didnt want to answer. If it was because I was on a black list, she wouldnt have reached out the next day.

The second did the same with an apology because she dropped her phone. I have seen her 3 times before and she is very reputable 90 plus and pages back over a year to find anything remotely negative (although her first few reviews from years ago show the NCNS pattern). If I was black listed as the reason she flaked on our set date, she wouldnt have replied next day.

The last one, I chose to just call it a night, I was done with any BS. If the two of them had decided not to see me due to a blacklist, the one wouldnt have replied with "after screening" they just wouldnt have replied. That was just an obvious communication issue between them that led me to say fuck it. The older partner of the duo had screened previous in the week, said I was good to go and I was waiting to see if I would have time later in the week to set a date (this was first contact, the night here Im referring to was second contact but to the other younger partner of the duo)

If Im on a blacklist then or now, Id be shocked. I didnt leave a review on the one that was a valid no show after date set and left me hanging. I wont leave a neg review unless its reaaaallly bad and people need to know. Most issues or mishaps I can understand or relate to or can realize that everyones MMV and some people just simply dont click :/  if a girl has a ton of good refs, I cant see tarnishing that unless it is very well deserved. Life happens

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Curious on what you call well reviewed providers? How many reviews and do any of the other reviews indicate a potential issue?

Happy belated birthday!

These are all girls I have followed for a year or more except the duo. The first one has well over 50 reviews and not a single one not "yes" in the last 3 years.

The second, I had seen 3 times before and has nearly 100 reviews and over the last year shows several pages nothing but "yes"

The last was a duo that had everything professional,  well put together website, over 30 reviews each over the past year. Nothing but Yes.

Thank you for the belated birthday happys :)

Also THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPYS! This is a pretty awesome response and has always, nationally, been a great group of folks. You all rock!

57 minutes ago, Damngoodman said:

Also THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPYS! This is a pretty awesome response and has always, nationally, been a great group of folks. You all rock!

Well, it's not as good as the BJ you were hoping for, but it was the best we could do under the circumstances :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Damngoodman said:

Its possible, but doubtful. The first texted me back the next day, I asked where she went and she clearly didnt want to answer. If it was because I was on a black list, she wouldnt have reached out the next day....

Damngoodman, 

How do you know that you are blacklisted?!  Are you sure on that??? 

29 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Damngoodman, 

How do you know that you are blacklisted?!  Are you sure on that??? 

Someone else suggested it, I just acknowledged maybe it was possible but doubtful. Wouldnt be right but who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:03 PM, Damngoodman said:

Someone else suggested it, I just acknowledged maybe it was possible but doubtful. Wouldnt be right but who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

I am glad you are saying doubtful! I truly believe that is the case here. As to knowing what goes on behind closed doors? Leave what happens behind closed doors the way it is! You don't NEED to know! You don't need to EVEN think either. It's just none of your business to know, due to it happening behind closed doors!   Go out get a nice meal, call a friend, go see a movie.  Do something kind for you and you alone. 

This is a quote from my friend the dragon, (not sure if it is original from him) but yes he is the one who made me say it over and over again until I started repeating it. It is a lifesaver.  

"Best REVENGE in life is living life well"!  Damngoodman, please repeat this as the mantra and start to live it!  "Best REVENGE in life is living life Well"!  Look at your face in the mirror while saying too, please. 

Om Shakti! 

Over the years I have had plenty of providers who flaked whether here in Denver or other cities. In fact, just yesterday I got flaked on by a lady here with 5 stellar reviews. I don't get upset any more because it is just part of the hobby. But, sometimes I do get follow up messages or texts explaining what happened. Here are some memorable ones:

1. I fell asleep.
  2. My phone died or I lost my phone.
  3. I couldn't find my makeup.
  4. I was rushing eating and bit my tongue. LOL

Have fun all and be safe!!