57 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

'That is hilarious!

looks like it the same in about any Language

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFki-4_XZrfw8BHadeMyI

OR just maybe

d1637c58edcec46dae4ecf8777cdb722.jpg

On 1/14/2019 at 0:29 PM, jasminewaterss7 said:

This man is confused as to why someone wouldn’t want to kiss you after you licked their anus 😂

I personally don’t visit people’s assholes so no I’m not kissing you after you have tossed my salad sir. 

PS* go easy on the tongue when kissing. There’s literally nothing worse than someone jamming their tongue in your mouth.

A little tongue can be really sexy! Just use sparingly. 

That's why I'd like to see some ladies offer a L&G and not just a B&G.:)

36 minutes ago, tide32 said:

That's why I'd like to see some ladies offer a L&G and not just a B&G.:)

Umm...what's L&G and B&G? Sorry I'm slow. Lol

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Umm...what's L&G and B&G? Sorry I'm slow. Lol

Lick n Go and Blow and Go. 

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

Lick n Go and Blow and Go. 

Shit....you don't have to ask me twice! I'm down! 😁😁😁👏👏👏

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Lick n Get and Blow and Go. 

Fixed it.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Why am I not surprised. B):P

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Every time I remember someone saying "It makes my wahoo lips start clapping", I think of L&G. Who was that.:confused::rolleyes:

On 15.1.2019 at 6:24 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Back to the op, sure kissing is ok, but not if tongue has been in bottoms. That is a good way to get E-coli. I totally trust my cleanliness, but that is not worth the risk to me. 

On 15.1.2019 at 8:50 AM, Veronicaturbay said:

I am not a high volume provider,

1) I'm not saying I'm going to eat out a girl's shitter while she's recovering from a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge. But, come on, there are probably more e-coli bacteria on your tooth brush and on your kitchen sponge than what you would get in your mouth from a2m. Plus, I commented earlier on the weirdness of a girl not complaining when you eat her out (azz or snatch, doesn't matter), but recoiling in horror (or turning her face away) when it's time to swap tongues.;)

It' s this ridiculous American obsession wih "hygiene" at work again.

2) There is not a hooker in the world who is gonna admit that she is a high volume provider, lol, yeah, right, "Hi, I'm Suzy Creamcheese and you're my 27nd client of the day.":rolleyes:

Then, again, if you're screwing around in Thai whorehouses, you can probably figure out that by the time 6 pm rolls around, the girls have been worked over by half the male popiulation of London and Sydney.:lol:

Edited by 2Big

On 1/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, inkspot said:

Delete if you must but you are missing out on a lot of good guys. I too prefer to be the first appointment of the day.  The taste of lube and latex is a turn off. Happened too many times. Nothing like paying $450/hr for a 2pm date and have this happen.

I find your response annoying.

She is correct though. I have had days where I get nothing until after 5 PM so your ASSumption that you need to call us early in the day to be first is just ignorance on your part.

Also, these days getting more than one appt a day is rare in Colorado due to all the ladies working in the area compared to the guys that play. I consider it a good day when I get two appts.

I don't know about other ladies, but I am conscious about not tasting like condoms and lube so I don't make those kind of appts closentogrther to allow myself a break and to be fresh. I do like the taste of myself, but the back door is not happening.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

On 13.1.2019 at 9:05 PM, Keyser said:

Meet 2Big, he only fucks hookers and virgins :rolleyes:

I've heard that Muslim girls in Morocco and Tunisia won't give up the snatch, coz they need to be virgins until marriage, but will gladly let you fuck them in the azz.

Can someone cofirm this?

Shit (no pun intended), I might have to TOFTT on my next Euro-vacation.;)

On 1/15/2019 at 2:50 AM, Veronicaturbay said:

I'm responding this post in a respectful manner. Not sure if you understand what I'm trying to explain (English is my second language)- (or maybe I am reading it wrong?!) hehe... 

I am not a high volume provider, I do have a civvie job, life, hobbies. To me; being fully booked means one outcall a day, or one incall a day. Those that know me (and met me) know this. I'm not a morning person (for dates), and most of the days my "first" - and only appt can be at 3pm, 7pm, etc. 

it's a personal preference, I don't judge ladies that see couple clients a day **kuddos to them!!**, but you are generalizing to ALL ladies see different people daily.

Perhaps you are missing good ladies out there like me that the "first appt of the day" could be at 3pm?

Anyways, hope you have a good evening sir. 

Veronica Turbay 

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

the last 6 or so years I’ve been very low volume! As in maybe 3 or 4 calls a week. So yeah, go ahead and keep lumping us all into one pile. While you’re at it, make us sound like classless whores who are all nasty. 

Heres a thought....instead of bitching about stanky stale lube and condoms, why don’t you just tell the girls that. Nothing wrong with asking a lady to freshen up. Could be fun.

In fact, let me tell you all about 2big!!!!

For all the nasty shit he says, he’s one of the most respectful guys I’ve ever met. He does like you to be clean and even shows you to the bathroom where he has towels and anything else you need. He asks nicely to freshen up. AND he’s one of the cleanest men I’ve met. So he might talk shit, but he can back it up. 

Takes less than 5 min to sit in a bath or shower and wash your pussy. I can’t think of a good enough reason not to get up, clean your man up and then wash your pussy. If you don’t have time to do that, you have bigger issues. 

Choose your companion wisely and you are less likely to have a problem with smell of any kind. The ladies who have pride in their appearance are also going to have pride in hygiene!!! 

20 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I don't know about other ladies, but I am conscious about not tasting like condoms and lube.... and to be fresh. 

Thank you!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!

I wish this would catch on...

Too many times i have been asked to wait outside before i meet my date and i always think 'there goes the daty'...

Because too many times i said WTH and went for it, i retreated pretty quickly at the smell of the jockey that was there before me...

12 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

the last 6 or so years I’ve been very low volume! As in maybe 3 or 4 calls a week. So yeah, go ahead and keep lumping us all into one pile. While you’re at it, make us sound like classless whores who are all nasty. 

Heres a thought....instead of bitching about stanky stale lube and condoms, why don’t you just tell the girls that. Nothing wrong with asking a lady to freshen up. Could be fun.

In fact, let me tell you all about 2big!!!!

For all the nasty shit he says, he’s one of the most respectful guys I’ve ever met. He does like you to be clean and even shows you to the bathroom where he has towels and anything else you need. He asks nicely to freshen up. AND he’s one of the cleanest men I’ve met. So he might talk shit, but he can back it up. 

Takes less than 5 min to sit in a bath or shower and wash your pussy. I can’t think of a good enough reason not to get up, clean your man up and then wash your pussy. If you don’t have time to do that, you have bigger issues. 

Choose your companion wisely and you are less likely to have a problem with smell of any kind. The ladies who have pride in their appearance are also going to have pride in hygiene!!! 

He's judging us all ladies. I guess he needs to be more careful on he wish to meet then. 

:)

On 1/15/2019 at 1:35 AM, tide32 said:

I'll defanitly remember that. And, why do they call it salad.:confused: I've yet to find a single crouton yet.:unsure:

Just wait until the day you find that cruton💩 it will a little while to fully recover 

42 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Just wait until the day you find that cruton💩 it will a little while to fully recover 

Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth......

Back to regularly scheduled programming 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

21 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth......

Back to regularly scheduled programming 

hV6N1m9.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I knooow! No more salads for me. Furbergars only from now on. ;)

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

(Goes to kitchen, throws croutons, bread, crackers, pretzels in the trash). Sigh. Thanks for the visual.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:23 AM, Just Another Guy said:

(Goes to kitchen, throws croutons, bread, crackers, pretzels in the trash). Sigh. Thanks for the visual.

Buys some

colon-cleaner_2048x.jpg?v=1490743874

I guess I'm  just lucky. I love going down, but I've  never found anything remotely unpleasant. I used to occasionally go to spas. Never went down there and can't imagine doing it..

On 1/21/2019 at 8:17 AM, Laci French said:

4arnZZv.jpg?1

If a lady is kind enough to let me finish in her mouth and want a kiss afterwards, pucker up!

On 1/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, fishndude57 said:

4arnZZv.jpg?1

Don’t ask, don’t tell

Edited by ilovewomen