Chefinyou69

Kissing, giving oral

57 posts in this topic

So, I enjoy kissing and I really enjoy going down.... How do you distinguish which ladies are cool with that...

Read lots of reviews, you'll find what you need. But know with any encounter your mileage may very, show up clean with fresh breath and you may get what your looking for

I don't go down on hookers - not really interested in putting my mouth where many men have gone before. 

With civilian girls: if she isn't "cool with it" - that's an instant "elimidate".

In addition, I always laugh when a girl recoils when you try to kiss them after you went down on them or ate out their azz - I mean, seriously, you're disgusted by your own body??????:unsure:

Edited by 2Big

8 hours ago, Chefinyou69 said:

So, I enjoy kissing and I really enjoy going down.... How do you distinguish which ladies are cool with that...

Research, research, research! Pick a lady, then read all of her reviews, read her web site completely, read P411, read what she posts on sites like TOB. You can even email, or private message the people who posted reviews.for her.

The one thing you shouldn't do...ask her questions directly. (unless she screens you, and then says "go ahead and ask!"

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

I don't go down on hookers - not really interested in putting my mouth where many men have gone before. 

With civilian girls: if she isn't "cool with it" - that's an instant "elimidate".

In addition, I always laugh when a girl recoils when you try to kiss them after you went down on them or ate out their azz - I mean, seriously, you're disgusted by your own body??????:unsure:

So, you don’t go down on hookers........

I guess I have been doing this whole thing wrong.

Lol.

37 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

The smell of condom and stale lube doesn't really appeal to me. Also, I only go down on women whose snatch is freshly shaved or waxed. Hate stubble.

Edited by 2Big

10 hours ago, 2Big said:

You remember the movie THE BRONX TALE, where he tells the kid about the "door test"?  Well, I would alter that a bit and call it the "post oral test".  Just like you said, I don't get women who aren't game to kiss after I've gone downtown.  If my girl gives me a killer bj, I'm absolutely kissing her afterwards as we are having sex. I'm also in agreement with you in that my habits involving oral don't translate to the hobby for the exact same reason you noted. 

5 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

I guess I have been doing this whole thing wrong.

Lol.

Ever heard the phrase, "There's more than one way to skin a cat"?

10 hours ago, 2Big said:

Meet 2Big, he only fucks hookers and virgins :rolleyes:

I enjoy DATY that's why I try and make appointments early in the day when chances are she's fresh and I'm first that day.

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

You remember the movie THE BRONX TALE, where he tells the kid about the "door test"?  Well, I would alter that a bit and call it the "post oral test".  Just like you said, I don't get women who aren't game to kiss after I've gone downtown.  If my girl gives me a killer bj, I'm absolutely kissing her afterwards as we are having sex. I'm also in agreement with you in that my habits involving oral don't translate to the hobby for the exact same reason you noted. 

You shouldn't ever do that it's really bad for your teeth. :D

Most of the reviews don't give details anymore, so not really useful except in establishing that the provider is not LE and if pics are accurate.

Edited by Denver1
Wording was incorrect

2 hours ago, Denver1 said:

Most of the reviews don't give details anymore, so not really useful except in establishing that the provider is not LE and if pics are accurate.

Even with all the details of old TER reviews, all they were good for was to weed out LE stings.

4 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This man is confused as to why someone wouldn’t want to kiss you after you licked their anus 😂

I personally don’t visit people’s assholes so no I’m not kissing you after you have tossed my salad sir. 

PS* go easy on the tongue when kissing. There’s literally nothing worse than someone jamming their tongue in your mouth.

A little tongue can be really sexy! Just use sparingly. 

Aggressive tongue isnt enjoyable anywhere....😂😂😂

21 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

early in the day? I never understood this.... 

I really find it annoying when someone say the first appt of the day.... lol not everyone see several guys in the same day, for some... we can be fully booked BY ONE APPT a day. (and Im definitely not a morning person) but my FIRST....(and only) apt of the day can be at 7pm lol 

guys, sorry but this is ridiculous, when a guy write an inquiry with something like this... it goes straight to my delete box. 

I can be a full time companion seeing ONE or two people a WEEK. Some of us have different life outside the "hobby". 

my two cents, 

Delete if you must but you are missing out on a lot of good guys. I too prefer to be the first appointment of the day.  The taste of lube and latex is a turn off. Happened too many times. Nothing like paying $450/hr for a 2pm date and have this happen.

I find your response annoying.

All right, a good old nasty throw-down over DATY.  Now that's my kind of thread:

QPBIamy.gif

Edited by BadBoy

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

All right, a good old nasty throw-down over DATY.  Now that's my kind of thread:

QPBIamy.gif

It's been a couple weeks since we had a good popcorn session, it's about time.

I'll throw in. I tend to see ladies after work so towards end of day. They, I mean the ladies, always seem clean, showered, looking great, and their lady parts have always been nice too. 

I don't think it matter what time of day, if the lady takes care of herself and prepares for a visit I don't think you would know. 

Give me Daty or Give me Death :)

I'm the tidy type, so I like to wear my bib:

7T2LYBY.jpg?1

8 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

This man is confused as to why someone wouldn’t want to kiss you after you licked their anus 😂

I personally don’t visit people’s assholes so no I’m not kissing you after you have tossed my salad sir. 

PS* go easy on the tongue when kissing. There’s literally nothing worse than someone jamming their tongue in your mouth.

Amen and well said! 

8 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

If you're lucky you can get your salad tossed and your muffin buttered too! :D

I have to wonder how much hypocrisy is rippling through this thread. For the moment, let's leave out licking the ole poop shooter.  If a guy is licking a lady's snatchmo, he will have a mouth full of taco juice. Ladies might well object to French tongue fencing at that point. Now my query is to guys who find that position as problematic. OK..you will kiss the lady who was giving the killer BJ...did she finish? It's not the same if she did not finish. Snowballing with her mouth full of mayo is the equal of tongue wrastlin' with your maw full of her taco sauce...are you ok with kissing back your own blast mayo? If yes...be my guest to question...if NOT STFU.

31 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I have to wonder how much hypocrisy is rippling through this thread. For the moment, let's leave out licking the ole poop shooter.  If a guy is licking a lady's snatchmo, he will have a mouth full of taco juice. Ladies might well object to French tongue fencing at that point. Now my query is to guys who find that position as problematic. OK..you will kiss the lady who was giving the killer BJ...did she finish? It's not the same if she did not finish. Snowballing with her mouth full of mayo is the equal of tongue wrastlin' with your maw full of her taco sauce...are you ok with kissing back your own blast mayo? If yes...be my guest to question...if NOT STFU.

See, Now ya kissed me off! Ya made me think, which I try not do very often. :mad::PTHANKS!

12 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I'm not kissing you after you have tossed my salad sir.

I'll defanitly remember that. And, why do they call it salad.:confused: I've yet to find a single crouton yet.:unsure:

6 hours ago, inkspot said:

Delete if you must but you are missing out on a lot of good guys. I too prefer to be the first appointment of the day.  The taste of lube and latex is a turn off. Happened too many times. Nothing like paying $450/hr for a 2pm date and have this happen.

I find your response annoying.

I'm responding this post in a respectful manner. Not sure if you understand what I'm trying to explain (English is my second language)- (or maybe I am reading it wrong?!) hehe... 

I am not a high volume provider, I do have a civvie job, life, hobbies. To me; being fully booked means one outcall a day, or one incall a day. Those that know me (and met me) know this. I'm not a morning person (for dates), and most of the days my "first" - and only appt can be at 3pm, 7pm, etc. 

it's a personal preference, I don't judge ladies that see couple clients a day **kuddos to them!!**, but you are generalizing to ALL ladies see different people daily.

Perhaps you are missing good ladies out there like me that the "first appt of the day" could be at 3pm?

Anyways, hope you have a good evening sir. 

Veronica Turbay 

I just wonder where you guys are finding these ladies with lube and latex left over.:o I've enjoyed to company of several ladies, and we all jump in the shower and wash stuff out and our bods off. That is weird to me. You don't have to wash and style your hair again, but at least shower. hmmmm And where are you finding ladies that are on number 5 in a day?

Back to the op, sure kissing is ok, but not if tongue has been in bottoms. That is a good way to get E-coli. I totally trust my cleanliness, but that is not worth the risk to me. 

10 hours ago, Admiral C said:

If yes

yes

your point being......???;)

On 1/12/2019 at 9:44 PM, Chefinyou69 said:

LShODJc.jpg?1

28 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LShODJc.jpg?1

Clearly by the way they're dressed, she just tripped and fell on his face,  perfectly innocent