Laci French

Are you woogie ready RIGHT NOW

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Damngoodman said:

This.

This is the other side of that coin ladies.

In the midst of the douche nozzles that throw a fit if they cant be at your door in 15min are us guys that have been getting flaked on the third time in a row and by now are needing something asap.

Anyone thats serious on either end needs to communicate and be reasonable. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

IDK, my experience is really different.  If I ever make a date more than 24 hours in advance, the young lady almost always flakes away when I confirm the morning of and then I end up having to do last-minute dialing for dollies (so far, 100% successful).  In my recent experience, the only companion that actually is capable of remembering and keeping a pre-planned appointment is my ATATF, but she is especially reliable and organized.

Therefore, even if I know weeks ahead when I will have an opening, I never even try to fill it until the night before.  Even then, it seems like I have to send confirming texts a couple of hours ahead and then one hour ahead to keep my place on the mental calendar.  Often enough, on the one-hour reminder I get some flakey excuse and it's back to dialing.

So, ever since my ATATF left town, I have been pretty much a short-notice kind of guy.  I have asked my regulars if they mind that, and they say no, "what's the harm in trying - sometimes I am really hoping someone will call."

I would like to point out that I have never cancelled an appointment, short notice or not, so its not my Karma.

So, for those ladies who hate the short-notice approach, I have to tell you, in many instances you can blame your flakey sisteren.

Wow, that's kind of a mess. I'm sorry to hear that, what a bummer. I welcome spur of the moment requests as I'm fairly close to my office, but it's sure disappointing when I can not accommodate in the climate that we are in right now. I prefer to know way ahead so I can be at my best and prepared. However... I have learned to shower super fast, and brush my teeth on the fly. I wonder what other drivers think of that. hahaha

On 1/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, Laci French said:

“What’s up?” with all the inquiries if us ladies are “avail now???” ???

Gentlemen please understand that when you send a dick pic we HAVE to go masterbate and  that cuts down on our “avail now” time.  

Why would you want to rush perfection?  Remember how your Mama used to simmer that dinner all day long???

My final thoughts are this...do you want microwave p*@@y or do you want it slow roasted to perfection?  

😂lol, love the analogy... I never expect anyone to be available NOW... I typically like to give a minimum 2hrs, but most times it’s setting up for another day...

I've had good and bad with both last minute sessions and pre planned.

I've had trouble on those times I had an itch and a free moment in finding ladies to oblige, which I totally get. But I've also had some accept and it's been great.

I've also pre booked weeks in advance with a certain lady who comes to town and she always follows through, never a miss. On the flip side I've had dates planned between a day and a couple days in advance and though most go off without a hitch some, come and go with no visit.

Life happens, shit happens doesn't seem to matter if it's a last minute or planned ahead, sometime it just doesn't come to fruition, and though it sucks, it just means time to try again.

It depends on my mood.  Sometimes the mood just hits and I try to schedule a same day appointment.  Sometimes it has been a few days in advance, and the anticipation can be sweet, especially if it include a small amount of anticipatory texts or PM's during those few days.  Either can be fun.  

Honey roasted, slow cooked is my favorite.

I have had to many disappointments with dated planned in advanced whether it be canceled appointments or I build my expectations up to much. I have resorted to same day appointments when possible.   I do however in my introduction make sure my prospective date is informed that I understand it may be short notice for them and I understand that if does not work out.    Even with this approach I had issues with providers flaking.  It is just part of the hobby unfortunately.

I think that when you are trying to schedule a short-notice appointment, you really appreciate the immense value of having a few good regular friends that you are comfortable with (and, more importantly, who are comfortable with you) that don't resent the call, and maybe have a counter-suggestion (or at least a heart emoji along with the "no, hun, sorry"). 

Sometimes just a few magic words on my part can turn the trick: "Heck, don't worry about showering, the mere thought of how you must smell and taste right out of the gym makes me so hot, whatta say? Ten minutes, how about 15?" 

Who could resist?

For those inevitable times when you just gotta try (it's an XY thing), trying to meet up with a hot stranger on short notice is an endeavor often doomed to fail, but which is successful just often enough to qualify this endeavor as a true sport, since there is an element of risk as well as reward at every level, and experience is rewarded.

Edited by BadBoy

On 1/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, Audrey Astor said:

However... I have learned to shower super fast, and brush my teeth on the fly. I wonder what other drivers think of that. hahaha

Fascinating.

Nailed it!!! Those kind of guys dry me up like a sandstorm. It's a no fellas!!!