Laci French

Are you woogie ready RIGHT NOW

41 posts in this topic

Slow roasted to Perfection gets my vote. The unrushed succulents of a slow-cooked simmered meal makes it an event truly remembered. By the way any you ladies available right now??

You know us guys. When we want some thing we want it now. I mean if we have to wait we might die.

Slow roasted and juicy, not quick and tough and dried out  that's my preference

I luv to let things marry before tasting.

You know the build up makes the juices really come out.

I select slow cooked.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

“What’s up?” with all the inquiries if us ladies are “avail now???” ???

Gentlemen please understand that when you send a dick pic we HAVE to go masterbate and  that cuts down on our “avail now” time.  

Why would you want to rush perfection?  Remember how your Mama used to simmer that dinner all day long???

My final thoughts are this...do you want microwave p*@@y or do you want it slow roasted to perfection? 

Ya gotta realize these are people who'll eat a cold can of soup, and dry bread, for dinner, cuz, "the games almost on!"

They'll also run into the bathroom and rub one out during the commercial, cuz, "that chick on The Big Bang Theory is really hot!"

We, I mean "they", have no patience to wait for anything...sorry! :P

Slow roasted to perfection makes it extra tasty and juicy.

Fast food is very unsatisfying.

One thing this business and TOB have had since inception are "sperm of the moment" clients. Always have, always will.

There used to be facilities designed for “sperm of the moment” clients: Colfax, CL, BP.  Unfortunately LE has shut them down, so that traffic has migrated to our little neighborhood. ☹️

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Mmmmmm now I want Rump roast 😂

Or a sausage sandwich... mmmm

Really it has been ridiculous. I had a guy tell me 30 min was too far out.

20 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Anyone that can't wait 30 min for you is crazy

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

“What’s up?” with all the inquiries if us ladies are “avail now???” ???

Gentlemen please understand that when you send a dick pic we HAVE to go masterbate and  that cuts down on our “avail now” time.  

Why would you want to rush perfection?  Remember how your Mama used to simmer that dinner all day long???

My final thoughts are this...do you want microwave p*@@y or do you want it slow roasted to perfection?  

:D

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

FB_IMG_1547351985396.jpg

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

If 30 minutes is too far out to meet. He's probably not going to last 30 seconds, when he does meet you.

slow roasted baby carrots are always better than microwaved ones...

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

One thing this business and TOB have had since inception are "sperm of the moment" clients. Always have, always will.

I love this saying and thank you.  

1 hour ago, comfortseeker said:

FB_IMG_1547351985396.jpg

And getting those glasses takes time.😉

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

:D

You ready? Right now?

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I would wait at your door for days😊

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Omg sausage sandwich, died laughing 

Sometimes you feel like a nut.....

Usually I like to pre-plan a bit, but sometimes I just get an unexpected opening when I have a few spare bucks, and it’s time for “dialing for dollies.”  Thank God for regulars and gals who screen quickly. My shortest was “how soon can you get here?” (5 minutes).

Sorry folks, those are as good as the pre-planned dates. Inappropriate metaphors aside, we ain’t cooking a roast here.

Laci, the anticipation and fantasizing about how the session might unfold is all part of the waiting process for me....

Good things cum to those who wait....😉

It's like the two bulls standing on a hill looking down on a herd of heifers.  The young bull says "Let's run down and breed one of the heifers"!  The old bull say "Let's walk down and breed a bunch of them"!!

18 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I prefer to know a few days in advance, gives me something to look forward to and I can also make sure I am as prepped as possible.  Clean, hydrated, hygiene approved and maybe even a few days of no release so I'm really eager.  These are the times when that "NC/NS" from a provider hits especially hard and then I'm scrambling for a replacement on immediate notice.  

16 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

slow roasted baby carrots are always better than microwaved ones...

I think my "little man" fits the baby carrot description,  but he brings me much pleasure. 

IDK, my experience is really different.  If I ever make a date more than 24 hours in advance, the young lady almost always flakes away when I confirm the morning of and then I end up having to do last-minute dialing for dollies (so far, 100% successful).  In my recent experience, the only companion that actually is capable of remembering and keeping a pre-planned appointment is my ATATF, but she is especially reliable and organized.

Therefore, even if I know weeks ahead when I will have an opening, I never even try to fill it until the night before.  Even then, it seems like I have to send confirming texts a couple of hours ahead and then one hour ahead to keep my place on the mental calendar.  Often enough, on the one-hour reminder I get some flakey excuse and it's back to dialing.

So, ever since my ATATF left town, I have been pretty much a short-notice kind of guy.  I have asked my regulars if they mind that, and they say no, "what's the harm in trying - sometimes I am really hoping someone will call."

I would like to point out that I have never cancelled an appointment, short notice or not, so its not my Karma.

So, for those ladies who hate the short-notice approach, I have to tell you, in many instances you can blame your flakey sisteren.

34 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

IDK, my experience is really different.  If I ever make a date more than 24 hours in advance, the young lady almost always flakes away when I confirm the morning of and then I end up having to do last-minute dialing for dollies (so far, 100% successful).  In my recent experience, the only companion that actually is capable of remembering and keeping a pre-planned appointment is my ATATF, but she is especially reliable and organized.

Therefore, even if I know weeks ahead when I will have an opening, I never even try to fill it until the night before.  Even then, it seems like I have to send confirming texts a couple of hours ahead and then one hour ahead to keep my place on the mental calendar.  Often enough, on the one-hour reminder I get some flakey excuse and it's back to dialing.

So, ever since my ATATF left town, I have been pretty much a short-notice kind of guy.  I have asked my regulars if they mind that, and they say no, "what's the harm in trying - sometimes I am really hoping someone will call."

I would like to point out that I have never cancelled an appointment, short notice or not, so its not my Karma.

So, for those ladies who hate the short-notice approach, I have to tell you, in many instances you can blame your flakey sisteren.

This.

This is the other side of that coin ladies.

In the midst of the douche nozzles that throw a fit if they cant be at your door in 15min are us guys that have been getting flaked on the third time in a row and by now are needing something asap.

Anyone thats serious on either end needs to communicate and be reasonable. 

As long as they are quick with references and read the providers post... Sperm of the Moment guys should be welcome. It is the ones who haggle, ask for explicit encounters or cannot read a ladies schedule/ad that are really annoying. 

So many ladies are literally waiting for a call while posted available it never hurts to try, sadly some jack-offs don't know the benefits of educating themselves on how to talk to us! 

Some ladies are "Hot & Ready" some are more into "Reservations at 8pm"  some are just hungry. 

23 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Slow roasted to Perfection gets my vote. The unrushed succulents of a slow-cooked simmered meal makes it an event truly remembered. By the way any you ladies available right now??

I disagree most  of provideos here welcome prepland appointments but only about 24 to 36 hours in advance. Who knows what next week brings?