Laci French

If hotel rooms could talk

19 posts in this topic

Leaving the hotel tonight got me wondering... what are some of the funniest/strangest hotel room stories.  

Can you imagine some of the tales the housekeepers  could share 😂

Singing and dancing in the lobby with the desk clerks

Talk????  Hell I am thankful they can't laugh at me......   I mean my friend.  Yeah my friend.

Edited by BeenHereDoingThis
Autocorrect sucks

Let’s see...

Empty champagne bottle, a Santa hat and a bag of carrots on the desk

😂😂😂😂

I am very inexperienced in "traveling" so I would love to hear some of the crazy antics.

Nothing wild in room. Usual maid knocking on the door. In Vegas once (young and dumb), made the mistake of calling an agency, and the next two nights, hookers knocking on the door at all hours. Provider had her friend constantly knocking on the door of the incall to bum smokes, cash, car keys. Thin walls and room next door had, I assume, same hobby activities going on due to noises and being middle of afternoon.

Many decades, on a trip across Europe, was staying in the town of Marburg Germany. As is that time of year across Europe, every town has some sorta festival every other week, and Marburg had one that weekend. Night manager was ripped! And the hotel was full of 'Mericans. My German was pretty good then, so, the night manager asked me to "run" the desk. So, stayed up until about 3:00am buzzing in tourists, while the night manager kept bringing out one good bottle of hooch after another. Needless to say, the train ride the next day was a rough one.

Both of us naked and hungry order pizza with a blow up sex doll in the room.  We decide to put the money in the hands of the sex doll to pay the pizza delivery guy.

He knocks on the door, we’re both still naked, I stand behind the door and open it and reach around to grab the pizza and push the sex doll towards the pizza guy so he can take the money. The pizza guy doesn’t know what to do and just blabbers trying to talk.

My companion is farther back in the room.

I watch the pizza guy craning his neck looking into the room trying to look at mirrors and see what else is going on. 

I’m sure he got an eyeful and a hell of a story to tell his coworkers and friends.

😂😂😂😂

Edited by ilovewomen

I booked 170 hotel nights last year, so I am very happy the hotel rooms are silent. 

I am so very grateful for the amazing housekeeping staff that never questioned me in regards to the endless need of towels.   I have to do my own laundry now, and miss those wonderful housekeepers.

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

Leaving the hotel tonight got me wondering... what are some of the funniest/strangest hotel room stories.  

Remember this one time, one I will always remember. One of my most wild, fun and entertaining appointments ever.  Sheets stained with wine, bottles all over, broken glass in the bed, which I happen to be under when it was shattered. This was after I helped clean up some before I left.  If a maid would have came into the room in the morning I am sure she would have totally freaked out. 

Mirrored closet doors with handprints and back smears.  Same with windows.  Oh, the mammories!

In one town, I was seeing clients while there was a big sting going down on the floor below me. Didn't know until later that day after a very busy, productive day.

Was checking out of a room and as I was leaving, SWAT was going down the hall. Heard later it was domestic.

Had an appt set up, the guy thought about canceling due to the hotel I was in...found out his wife was the manager there. He still came, snuck in, and we had a great time.

One of my first sessions was with a group. We got permission to get in the pool after hours, where we all got in naked(I am sure the staff enjoyed the view), and was fooling around. After a bit, we went upstairs to our room, and continued the fun until we all passed out.

Vegas, I had this one client see me and we tried out every piece of furniture, the tub, shower, you name it...we even did it against the window overlooking the strip.

So many stories...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

From the replies I've seen so far, any hotel room I've been in would say "ZZZZZZZZZ"!

58 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

...we even did it against the window overlooking the strip.

I love this.  It's a close second to my favorite, shower sex.  You can pretend to be an exhibitionist when you really aren't if your room is darker than outside.  Excellent view(s).  Getting hot just thinking about it.  Whew.  :P 

I feel for this fellow.  The most relevant part of the article:  

“From this hotel room, you cannot see people going about their business inside the concourse,” Silverman wrote. “The concourse windows are tinted green and are opaque and reflective. It’s like looking at a green wall or a green mirror.”

But the same is not true for those inside the main terminal, Silverman found.

“From inside the concourse, at that time of the morning, unbeknownst to my client, you can see into the rooms..."

Oops.

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

In one town, I was seeing clients while there was a big sting going down on the floor below me. Didn't know until later that day after a very busy, productive day.

Was checking out of a room and as I was leaving, SWAT was going down the hall. Heard later it was domestic.

Had an appt set up, the guy thought about canceling due to the hotel I was in...found out his wife was the manager there. He still came, snuck in, and we had a great time.

One of my first sessions was with a group. We got permission to get in the pool after hours, where we all got in naked(I am sure the staff enjoyed the view), and was fooling around. After a bit, we went upstairs to our room, and continued the fun until we all passed out.

Vegas, I had this one client see me and we tried out every piece of furniture, the tub, shower, you name it...we even did it against the window overlooking the strip.

So many stories...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Now that sounds like fun

If hotel rooms could talk....

The DTC Drinking Team is back

😂😂😂😂

If some of them could talk, it might be, "Him again....maybe it will be fun this time."  ;)

When I was 18 both my girlfriend and I worked at the same hotel.  She was a housekeeper and spent a lot of nights doing turndown service (fresh towels, bed made, chocolate on the pillow), and I usually worked late to "help" her.  As we made the rounds, if a guest wasn't in the room when we knocked on their door, we would fuck on the bed, bathroom counter, chair, really anywhere we could for a minute or two.  We kept a list of all the room numbers with the goal of fucking in every room in the hotel.  We succeeded, and then some.  That was an awesome summer. 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:52 PM, Laci French said:

Gggeeeeeeettttttt  oooooouuuuuuttttt!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

9 hours ago, Boomstick said:

When I was 18 both my girlfriend and I worked at the same hotel.  She was a housekeeper and spent a lot of nights doing turndown service (fresh towels, bed made, chocolate on the pillow), and I usually worked late to "help" her.  As we made the rounds, if a guest wasn't in the room when we knocked on their door, we would fuck on the bed, bathroom counter, chair, really anywhere we could for a minute or two.  We kept a list of all the room numbers with the goal of fucking in every room in the hotel.  We succeeded, and then some.  That was an awesome summer. 

This could be a true story, but sounds like a Penthouse fantasy story.  A good one though.