Mystic of Denver

No call no shows. Annoying

8 posts in this topic

I am so tired of guys no call no show. What do other ladies do besides block them?

2 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

I am so tired of guys no call no show. What do other ladies do besides block them?

I’m sorry:( I’ve had it done to me and I was annoyed... but it’s worse for the provider...

26 minutes ago, Mdeal said:

I’m sorry:( I’ve had it done to me and I was annoyed... but it’s worse for the provider...

It’s bad for both parties!

Yes, a provider is out some income, which she may need to put food on the table or a roof over her family’s head(s).   But she likely has another opportunity to replace that income soon.

The client, on the other hand, has lost a few hours and maybe his opportunity to play. When I was married, I might carve an opportunity out once/month.  Yes, I still had the $s in my pocket, but time was the more precious commodity.  I get cranky going a month w/o nookie; stretch that to two months ...🤯

Morale of this tirade:

NC/NS is BAD!  It doesn’t matter which side of the appointment is absent.

@OP:  Sorry this happened to you.

It’s been happening a lot lately. Just wondering if any other ladies experience all the time. Like 10 aptsin one day. People want addresses then never come. Just play games. I guess it. Happens

3 hours ago, Oceann of Denver said:

It’s been happening a lot lately. Just wondering if any other ladies experience all the time. Like 10 aptsin one day. People want addresses then never come. Just play games. I guess it. Happens

I never have booked 10 appointments in a day...

I get stood up but not even once a month. 

Shit happens. Shake it off and move on. That is the only logical thing to do. 

Do you need help screening? NCNS tend to hardly happen with guys that have been vetted. 

There are websites out there where you can put this information public so other girls know not to waste their time with them. Or atleast we are warned so we can take extra steps to prevent it from happening (deposits etc)

bummer to hear - you are such a great gal and a really fun date - and have plenty of content on this site to prove that...

i know it happens - and i know it goes both ways - but it isn't right - hang in there - hopefully it is a short phase and you will be back on the good side of dating here sooner than later...