stevie-2249

Has this ever happened?

18 posts in this topic

Yes. And as I got ready for Round II, ‘management’ stepped in & said, “Time for you to go, man!”  I had even paid the upsell for a ‘full hour’ knowing that things could go that way. 🤬

No thankfully only thing that comes close is there's been a few quick performances here and there but nothing that bad

Once saw a man in Htown and he released his happy in his scrubs. That was so hot 🔥

In the military when a man came back from R&R he frequently said his results were "air burst,hair burst and rim fire".

17 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

In the military when a man came back from R&R he frequently said his results were "air burst,hair burst and rim fire".

When away on extended assignment and much younger first time back was usually a bit to handle never quite in the gallon range however

When I was six years old waiting in the dentist's office, one of the magazines was a G-rated girlie mag complete with a fold out (was waiting for a family member).  The subject was lying on her side, wearing a red bikini with a bottom that was knotted at the hips.  This is the moment when my addiction started.  

its all relative isn't it...

once the launch sequence starts, really what can you do...

man there have been times when i just can't think of enough baseball...

On 1/12/2019 at 8:19 AM, Robert Johnson said:

When I was six years old waiting in the dentist's office, one of the magazines was a G-rated girlie mag complete with a fold out (was waiting for a family member).  The subject was lying on her side, wearing a red bikini with a bottom that was knotted at the hips.  This is the moment when my addiction started.  

This was my aha moment - 6 years old in front of the family's black and white tv.....

Edited by lintlizard
because grammar

15 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

This was my aha moment - 6 years old in front of the family's black and white tv.....

Damn, that is hot. And they let that on tv back then?

On 1/10/2019 at 9:08 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

A stripper once lap danced my happy ass into oblivion. Felt like the world was watching.

5 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yes, yes they did. And it was AWESOME.

18 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

That... AND Joey Heatherton.

Whenever I hear the name Joey Heatherton, I think of the classic Two and Half Men episode where Charlie is having sex with a gal, and her rich, elderly, husband, Norman, shows up to give Charlie a punch in the gut.  Of course they end up having a drink (while she sneaks out the bedroom window):

Norman: It's my own fault anyway. I should have realized back when I married her a man my age couldn't satisty a woman that young.

Charlie: If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't ring her bell either.

• Norman: You're kidding.
  • Charlie: You don't know me, but there's certain things I don't kid about.
  • Norman: So it's not just me? That's a relief.
  • Charlie: Tell me about it. I was killing myself up there. So anyway, are we okay?
  • Norman: You mean aside from the fact that you just screwed my wife? Oh, yeah, we're aces.
  • Charlie: Good. Thank you.
  • Norman: Can I give you a little advice, kid?
  • Charlie: Sure.
  • Norman: I was a player once, like you.
  • Charlie: Do tell.
  • Norman: Does the name Tuesday Weld mean anything to you?
  • Charlie: No.
  • Norman: Joey Heatherton?
  • Charlie: No.
  • Norman: The immortal Miss Anne Francis? TV's Honey West?.
  • Charlie: Sorry.
  • Norman: Well, look 'em up on your internet. They were all hot and I nailed 'em.
  • Charlie: Really? Well, kudos.
  • Norman: Nothing lasts forever, kid.

20 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

But no navels lol.  After couple seasons.

Image result for i dream of jeannie

Some years ago in a strip club, yes, this did happen to me. She had about the firmest ass you can imagine and knew just how to use it.