Fritzie

I like a good negative review

29 posts in this topic

I like to see well written negative reviews and the rebuttals from the ladies.  Too often "flakiness" is ignored.  I know there are usually two sides to every story, but I cant understand how 99.9% of reviews can be be positive.  That certainly is not my experience. 

Unless she lied about herself or her services I give diffeeent degrees of positive references, partly cause I think it’s a tough job being a gfe and people have bad days. I am also very selective on who I pick in terms of attitude, price, services, and body type

Some of us just choose to look for the positives in a life that is surrounded by negatives. 

Edited by Shutterbug
Spelling

We all like to look at a good train or car wreck.

Exactly what I think!  (Yes I know I don’t write reviews) but I believe the men don’t want to hurt someone’s business by writing a bad review or even tell the truth about looks, weight etc... 

You can write a positive review and still mention stuff like that

If I notice that a review writer has more then 30% negative reviews, I know he is clueless on how to research. 

Negative reviews make me sad, (although I appreciate them). I don't want anybody to have a bad time! 

Here's an analogy not all cars are great but if it gets you to where you need to go it's good.

If it doesn't  then it's bad .

A no show is negative period unless you get a reason and a extended trip for your troubles.

What the ladies put up with has to be hard at times some thing most of us could not do.

13 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If I notice that a review writer has more then 30% negative reviews, I know he is clueless on how to research. 

Negative reviews make me sad, (although I appreciate them). I don't want anybody to have a bad time! 

I’ve noticed a few guys write a lot of negative reviews and some of those negative reviews are written about some of the most highly reviewed ladies here.  Ladies that are 5 star ladies.

That tells me that the negative reviewer only wants to hurt a lady or is writing a false review.

Yes, a lady can can have an off day, but if a guy is writing a lot negative reviews, his reviews have to be suspect.

Edited by ilovewomen

45 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

We all like to look at a good train ...

Zwy96xH.jpg

34 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Zwy96xH.jpg

Where do you find this stuff. That a fricken hilarious 

I too am a fan of the bad reviews. Believe it or not, I feel they provide more information than the positives.

The positive reviews tend to be "I'll be a gentleman and not go into details, but had wonderful time, ymmv". No real info. Bad review, now we get the skinny: stolen pics, old pics, crazy, sketch area, chronic late/ncns, etc.

And, yes, even the lady with tons of yes reviews do have their moments: many moons ago, setup an appointment with a lady with nothing but positives and got ncns-ed by her, so, did post a bad review on several sites for her.

My mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice..."

Mistakes happen, people have bad days, attraction is in the eye of the beholder, and so on.

I wouldn't consider writing a negative review unless I thought a provider misrepresented themselves, put me in danger, was a no-show without a good explanation or apology, was blitzed out of their mind, etc. Beyond that, why put a negative mark on someone's livelihood when there's so much about the experience that boils down to subjective judgement and personal preferences and standards?

I read the positive reviews and the negative reviews...and the rebuttals.  I understand everyone has off days (on both sides of the equation).  For me, trying to look at the "body of work" of both the lady being reviewed and the reviewer, helps me make decisions more than focusing on one or two bad (or fantastic) reviews.  Also, there are some reviewers who seem to have similar tastes to mine and their reviews have provided valuable information to me that helps increase my odds of having a great meeting.  What is fantastic to one person may be "meh" to someone else.  Each of us has our individual preferences (on both sides) and/or fantasies.  For me, the idea behind the reviews (and board participation) is to help one another make skillful decisions about who might be fun to spend time with and who might not be a match for what we are looking for.

13 hours ago, Fritzie said:

I like to see well written negative reviews and the rebuttals from the ladies.  Too often "flakiness" is ignored.  I know there are usually two sides to every story, but I cant understand how 99.9% of reviews can be be positive.  That certainly is not my experience. 

I love reading the rebuttals some are very entertaining. it's a shame you can't read the rebuttals that don't get approved...............................:D

"First off I have never seen or talked to this guy before I have no idea who he is. he arrived very drunk and ask for services I don't advertise." 

6 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I love reading the rebuttals some are very entertaining. it's a shame you can't read the rebuttals that don't get approved...............................:D

"First off I have never seen or talked to this guy before I have no idea who he is. he arrived very drunk and ask for services I don't advertise." 

Oh please tell us how many times you heard the story of staying up with their sick grandmother the night before a NCNS.

A "bad" review saved me time and money. I saw nothing but great reviews for a lady, then that one "bad" review came in 2 days before I was visit a lady and that changed my mind. I appreciate people being honest. 

I don't agree with Chick-Fil-A's CEO's view on homosexuality, but man still go there and eat their food!

IHOP, Denny's and other restaurants have had racial incidents at a few of their restaurants, but it won't stop many from going there.

Enron had all the tools and resources in the world, but their management just ran a shitty business model.

Point being, a bad/negative review, even a few, may slow down her business, but won't stop her business....especially if she's pretty.   Her being a bad provider will stop her business faster than any bad/negative review.

15 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Exactly what I think!  (Yes I know I don’t write reviews) but I believe the men don’t want to hurt someone’s business by writing a bad review or even tell the truth about looks, weight etc... 

You can write a positive review and still mention stuff like that

You should  because  GOOD  BAD  OR

INDIFFERENT,  they can be helpful  to everyone concerned

Sorry off topic , my bad ...

17 hours ago, Fritzie said:

, but I cant understand how 99.9% of reviews can be be positive.  That certainly is not my experience. 

Perhaps if those with your experience wrote reviews the percentages would be different. ;)

Where good reviews are great, bad reviews are better. However, good, bad or indifferent...many insert what they want to see into anything, especially reviews. But we can't be all things to all people so just be you.

I too question how some give straight A's. They're either lying (an omission can be a lie), wouldn't know good kitty if one bit him or kiss-ups.

bad-luck-clint_o_4174457.jpg

17 hours ago, Ryann said:

You should  because  GOOD  BAD  OR

INDIFFERENT,  they can be helpful  to everyone concerned

Sorry off topic , my bad ...

How is this off-topic?

Well i trimmed it down before posting it i had a few comments about Putting opinions and advice out there when you don’t even write reviews yourself and you know how I can get when I go off on a rant so I just turned it down and  it ended up fitting in

well ,  but trust me I did get off topic lol 

Y’all know how I can get     Hehe

positive, negative, and everything in the middle...

as long as it is honest then we should welcome it...

sharing the best information we can will only help us make the best decisions we can...

I think any experienced hobbyist knows how to read between the lines of a review. Read enough and see enough that you become savvy in the art of reading and writing them. There's no road map on this stuff, anyway, just perceived experiences. After all, one man's 'flakiness' just might be another man's 'sharp as a tack'. Getting nasty on review details only makes the writer look petty and soon his reviews will be skipped over. I'd keep the negatives limited to rip offs, up-selling, fake pics, etc., discoveries that can hurt the reputation of the community as a whole if allowed to continue without comment. JMO.

I feel like Eddie Murphy in the movie Boomerang.  I think I have just been doing this too long.  In the beginning I found so many woman that I just had to call and meet.  Now I’m finding fault with everything.  Too far away, too much money, too short, too tall, too old, too unknown, etc. you get the idea.  I’ve done a few bad reviews over the years and sometimes wish I had done more.  I will see girls with a negative review or two, depending on why it was written.  Bunches of “no shows” forget it, but maybe someone didn’t like a service or lack there of.  We all have different wants or needs.  Some days I’m an arrogant prick and other days I’m your very best friend.  On occasion I’ll see a bad review as an opportunity to think I can do something better than the reviewer.  75% of the time the reviewer is right, but the one in four can be a big payoff.

We all need to be held accountable in certain circumstances, but hopefully we can tell bad service from revenge.  This hobby is supposed to be fun or lucrative.  There is no need for all this drama.  I have many people I’m me on here and ask about a certain person and I will tell them the truth.  Some woman may not like me and I’m sorry for that(I’m. Thinking of one or two in particular).  However, if I die tomorrow I’ve met a lot of great people on here and if I die thirty years from now I have memories that will last me forever. If you think about it you can only remember a small fraction of the days in your entire life, but many of those days are with people on here.

I do not consider it to be my responsibility to review every companion I go to visit on some sort of subjective fuckometer measurement scale and report that back to the general populace.

I review for two reasons: To alert my brethren to those not-so-rare gems of beauty and honesty that are among us, and second, to report a true NC/NS.  OK, a third reason is if the lady asks me to and I had a nice time.  If I had a "meh" time, I just won't actually write the review, since it could have been my fault, etc.

This is why nearly all of my reviews are positive - I'm giving you a heads up that this is someone you don't want to miss.  I do not consider any other form of kiss-and-tell to be appropriate.

And I find that no matter what else, YMMV. :rolleyes:

On 1/9/2019 at 1:03 PM, Dreamer54 said:

Unless she lied about herself or her services I give diffeeent degrees of positive references, partly cause I think it’s a tough job being a gfe and people have bad days. I am also very selective on who I pick in terms of attitude, price, services, and body type

I would only give a negative review if she lied, scammed, or abused me in some way.   Pretty much everything else is pretty much a matter of opinion, which is not worth writing or reading.